nolva or AI for gyno symptoms on cycle?

doodz

Awards
I'm on my 3rd week of test e(only 250 mgs a week)next week I'm gonna start doing 500 mgs...anyways last night I started to feel some kind of sharp pain in my right nipple,it comes and goes. .I don't have any sore or lumps so I'm not sure if its related with gyno.i have liquid nolva on hand...my trainer(who is helping me) keeps telling me to only use nolva for sides while I'm on the cycle,I told him about arimidex and he doesn't think arimidex is better than nolva...I know a lot of ppl take arimidex on cycle instead of nolva so pls I need some suggestions

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For symptoms of high estrogen on cycle, use an AI. For tissue formation on cycle, as a last resort, use a SERM.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
I prefer aromasin at 12.5 mg eod. Moniter your sides and adjust from there. JMO.

doodz

Awards
I cant get aromasin but i can get arimidex...now if there's a problem running just nolva on cycle?

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is why you do [good] research BEFORE using steroids.

doodz

Awards
And I did but there's so much talking about what to use,back in the day was nolva now is arimidex or aromasin or letro...

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not picking on you man but you should know what to do on cycle if estrogen flares up. It's really simple. Like I already said. Use an AI if you are getting symptoms, use a SERM if tissue starts to form. You can still use an AI if tissue is forming, but SERMs have great stopping power. There you go.

Viking23

Awards
Not picking on you man but you should know what to do on cycle if estrogen flares up. It's really simple. Like I already said. Use an AI if you are getting symptoms, use a SERM if tissue starts to form. You can still use an AI if tissue is forming, but SERMs have great stopping power. There you go.
2nd this ^^^. And no disrespect but if you did good research not only would you know what you would need but you would have known that you should have purchased all this before just in case this happens

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Start with adex .5mg eod or e3d adjust from there

doodz

Awards
I appreciate the help guys but like I said my trainer told me to stay with nolva,I even asked him about adex and he said nolva is better...and he's done like 4 cycles before and always use nolva,that's why I was so confused

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I appreciate the help guys but like I said my trainer told me to stay with nolva,I even asked him about adex and he said nolva is better...and he's done like 4 cycles before and always use nolva,that's why I was so confused
When you've done a number of cycles you will inevitably have compounds/chems that you prefer. That doesn't necessarily mean you're doing it right though. Comparing an AI to a SERM is like comparing apples to oranges. They both inhibit estrogen, but do so very differently.

doodz

Awards
Just put an order on liquid arimidex,thanks for the help...I was thinking to start a blog so I could check my progress,yall should stop by and check it out when I do it