Nolva during h-drol cycle for puffy nipples

supercarl

Awards
Hi everyone, I am on my third week of my first h-drol cycle. My nipple area is getting a bit more itchy sometimes and my nipple feels like it is puffier and more tender than before. But it might just be my paranoia...

My cycle:
H-drol : 50/ 75/ 75/75/75/75
Nolva for PCT: 20/20/10/10
I would like to ask if it is a good idea use nolva right now to prevent gyno from happening? If so, what dosage should I use and for how long?
And afterwards would I still be using Nolva at 20/20/10/10 for 4 weeks?

Thanks a lot.

j05441

Awards
I would go with an AI bro. Halo isnt spousped to aromotize though. Made mine puffy do to prolactin levels, but thats me.

j05441

Awards
You may just be wiggin out. People check more often more attention when on. Just something to consider. Good luck

ironwiz

ironwiz

Awards
  • Established
I would go with an AI bro. Halo isnt spousped to aromotize though. Made mine puffy do to prolactin levels, but thats me.
Why would It be prolactin? Hdrol isn't progesterone based...

You could be gyno prone or estrogen sensitive.

Run aromasin at 12.5ed until it goes away or until pct and remember to taper off.

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

grandroid828

Awards
Why would It be prolactin? Hdrol isn't progesterone based...

You could be gyno prone or estrogen sensitive.

Run aromasin at 12.5ed until it goes away or until pct and remember to taper off.

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
Progesterone and prolactin are 2 totally different things. Halo is non aromatizing. But it can produce prolactin sides. Not progesterone. Hence most ppls use of inhibit p while on cucle

binkshimself

Awards
got the same problem after my halo cycle... Still got the puffy's and mild sensativity but no soreness... blood test showed my prolactin was SUPER low... not really sure what to think.