Nolva dosage for superdrol/epistane cycle

GBoGH

Awards
Hey guys...I'm torn...plenty of time before pct but was wondering, as I've seen alot of new opinions on Nolva dosing for pct, how should I run my nolva for the following cycle:

Superdrol wk 1-3 10mg/day
Epistane wk 3 20 mg/day
Epistane wk 4-5 30mg/day

(This isn't a cycle critic, I've listed this in the cycle section and I'm experimenting low dose for this one...7 days in and gains are noticeable off of 10mg of superdrol)

PCT: is currently planned for 40/40/20/20/10
to combat any estro rebound from the superdrol, although I'm thinking the epistane at the end will hinder rebound.

Another thought is 20/20/10/10...just 4 weeks instead of 5

or the classic 40/40/20/20, but I feel like this is a high dose and not long enough...

Any thoughts are greatly appreciated!! thanks.

GSMachinist

Awards
idk im bout to run the same bridge a little stronger though and nolva at 40/40/20/20/and idk but maybe 20 one more week??
I would like to see peoples advice on this too..

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
I think for nolva 20/20/20/20 is normal, with a testbooster. I'm currently doing the same bridge at a higher dose, but pct is clomi and torem and TRS.

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
I've always done nolva at 20, 20, 10, 10, after straight epi cycles, and m-drol to p-plex to h-drol/furazadrol bridges.

Tain't no tits on me!

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Epi will give you no measurable effects and will not be enough to sustain SD gains at 30 mg. Hit up 50 mg.

PCT nolva 20/20/20/20.

GBoGH

Awards
I may run 20/20/10/10 and add a 3 rd wk of 10 if I think I need it...wanna keep rebound at bay. Chocolatemilk, thanks for the input bro, I'll bump it if necessary but like I said this is a low dose cycle, I've responded very well to 20mg of epi in the past and I'm expecting that 30 should be plenty for this cycle. I keep having to remind myself of this as it's very tempting to wan to up my sd dose and epi, but I set out to test this low dose theory and I gotta stick to it.

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
For me personally going from 30 to 40 of epi didn't seem to add anymore to what I was already constantly gaining during a cycle, and going to 50 did nothing but give killer backpumps.

Stick with the lowest dose that still gives good gains, I would say. But who knows, you might just Hulk TFO at 50!! LOL

getshlton

Awards
Looking at somthing similer to this cycle but 10/20/20/30 SD than 40/50/50 Epi and looking to Run Clomid with test boosters as my PCT Dosing 100 for the first 3 days than 50/50/50/50/25 how does that sound?

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds good. Consider doing 20/20/30 SD and 40/50/50 Epi sounds good (less time on SD means less shutdown and less stress) Epi will take care of you at the 4 week mark don't worry. PCT looks solid. Save test boosters for week 3 of PCT. They will be more valuable at that time. Clomid is enough for the first 3 weeks.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Looking at somthing similer to this cycle but 10/20/20/30 SD than 40/50/50 Epi and looking to Run Clomid with test boosters as my PCT Dosing 100 for the first 3 days than 50/50/50/50/25 how does that sound?
I don't rec running 4 weeks of SD and then 3 weeks of epi.

sd 10/20/20
epi 0/0/30/40/50/50 (if you plan on dosing that high).

most of the guys on this forum don't rec running sd for more than 3 weeks...especially if you're going to be bridging it into another anabolic.

just my $.02