Noles1 & Ironmaglabs 1-Andro Rx - rut-roh, watch out!

Nole1

Nole1

Awards
  • Established
No lifting today.

Quick 25 min cardio session plus some crunches, planks, etc. Nothing crazy.

Fajitas for dinner....even had a small amount of sour cream and cheese, like a tablespoon of each.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No lifting today.

Quick 25 min cardio session plus some crunches, planks, etc. Nothing crazy.

Fajitas for dinner....even had a small amount of sour cream and cheese, like a tablespoon of each.
We'll let you slide this time Nole!

Nole1

Nole1

Awards
  • Established
Ran this morning. OK - ran and walked. LOL. Total of about 3 miles. There were some light sprinkles so it was nice outside at about 5 am, maybe high 60's, low 70's for temp.

Lifting at lunch.

Final bottle of 1 Andro came in the mail - damn you guys are QUICK! Thanks again guys. My wife was like, wow, they sent you more free stuff?

Ironmagslabs has certainly earned future business from me, no doubt.

My sleep has not been quite as solid the past few nights, up once or twice, but some of that is probably work related.....lots going on inside that noggin of mine. I need to tune it out better, but its tough sometimes.

Appetite is still pretty good, but not raging like it was a few days back. Maybe that is related to sleep? Who knows. I'm still eating plenty though, and trying to do so 5-6 times a day.

I do appear fuller in the mirror, and the wife stated I look like I've gained some muscle, and that chick never compliments me. LOL. (j/k).

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
glad it is looking good, and also that you received it so fast.

Nole1

Nole1

Awards
  • Established
Made it to gym early, had to alter schedule to fit afternoon meetings.

PUSH. (Note: 1st time thru this workout, I'm having to experiment with weights and adjust as I go. Endurance is an issue due to the high reps at the end, especially using the DC on several final sets....)

INCLINE DB PRESS:
w/u sets
100 x 4
90 x 8
75 x 12....wow...barely made it.
60 x 13, 3, 3

FLAT DB PRESS:
90 x 4
80 x 7.5....couldn't get #8 locked out.
65 x 12....barely.....
50 x 16, 4, 3........

INCLINE FLYES:
35 x 10 x 3 sets

SMYTHE MACH O/H PRESS:
155 x 2...no way 3 & 4 were happening...so....
135 x 4
120 x 8
100 x 12
85 x 15, 4, 4.....blasted...front delts were dead from the benching....

BENT LATERAL RAISES:
35 x 10 x 3 sets

CGBP
155 x 5.....lol....dead.
135 x 8
125 x 8
125 x 8
95 x 14, 3, 3.....

PUSH DOWNS:
85 x 8
75 x 10
75 x 10
70 x 10 drop to 50 x 8.....

DONE.

Pirate!

Pirate!

Awards
  • Established
Damn, that's a lot of pushing for one day. I bet your shoulders were cashed.

Nole1

Nole1

Awards
  • Established
Totally, especially since I pushed on Monday. I'm not used to hitting same bodyparts 2x a week.

FRIDAY - LEGS/BICEPS/ABs

LEG PRESS:
2 warm up sets @ 450.....
650 x 8
670 x 8
690 x 8
690 x 10

DB LUNGES:
w/40's x 8 x 3 sets

LEG EXT:
225 x 10 x 3 sets
225 x 12 on final set

LYING LEG CURLS:
80 x 8 x 3 sets

STNDG CALF RAISES:
440 x 12 x 4 sets.....last 2 reps on last 2 sets were brutal.

DB CURLS
45 x 8 x 3 sets

DB PREACHER CURLS
30 x 10 x 3 sets

HS MACHINE CRUNCHES:
+70 x 15, 15, 10....wow, I've never used this machine, it sucks.

DECLINE CRUNCHES:
20 x 3 sets

Done - really, really enjoyed that workout. Never lost focus or stamina. I think the 1 Andro is really kicking in better at this point. I'm going to miss it when this cycle is over, I can tell that already.

I'm ready for the weekend, hoping to get in a long ride, but we have 60% rain predictions all weekend. I"ll be cardio-ing in some fashion though......

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm blessed that no - I've got no stretch marks on my upper body, aside from 1 small one near my navel from my fatboy days prior to getting back into lifting in
2003 when I was 263 lbs

I have had that itchy feeling in my shoulders, upper back area like the skin is stretching, but I also get quite a bit of sun and we have alot of humidity, so maybe that helps. Who knows.
Wow, I've always wanted to be 300 pounds... Any pics from when you were that big?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Another great w/o Nole! I agree on the stamina and focus during the w/o. Once you start...it just keeps building. Have a great weekend bubba!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Shirts are on my desk and ship out saturday when I get off work
I work 10am to 6am saturday :684:
Damn bro...that's a shift from hell!!

Nole1

Nole1

Awards
  • Established
Wow, I've always wanted to be 300 pounds... Any pics from when you were that big?

It wasn't pretty, I've burnt all those pics. I couldn't bench 200 lbs when I started back lifting in '03, and couldn't run 1/4 mile without feeling like I was gonna die. Lord knows I probably couldn't squat 150 or dead 185. LOL. My cholesterol was BAD and the doc threatened meds. I started with running for 3 months, then started lifting when I got back down to 225. I lifted on and off, with no real purpose and hovered there at 225 until 2006 when I really started lifting with a purpose again while deployed to Baghdad. Been at it ever since, and can't imagine missing more than my normal 2 week break once a year.

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It wasn't pretty, I've burnt all those pics. I couldn't bench 200 lbs when I started back lifting in '03, and couldn't run 1/4 mile without feeling like I was gonna die. Lord knows I probably couldn't squat 150 or dead 185. LOL. My cholesterol was BAD and the doc threatened meds. I started with running for 3 months, then started lifting when I got back down to 225. I lifted on and off, with no real purpose and hovered there at 225 until 2006 when I really started lifting with a purpose again while deployed to Baghdad. Been at it ever since, and can't imagine missing more than my normal 2 week break once a year.
I hope I'm still dedicated like that at your age, great work man keep it up

Nole1

Nole1

Awards
  • Established
Hey whadya mean at my age? You say that like I could be your Dad or something..............oh, wait.........nevermind. LOL.

I'm online working on my Masters Degree tonight, but I'm pooped from that workout today and lack of sleep last night watching Orlando get blown out.

So - instead of schoolwork, I'm surfing. LOL.

My avatar is hard to see, but its me in the Arctic Circle in 2004.....standing on Mt. Dundas with the frozen bay behind me.

Nole1

Nole1

Awards
  • Established
So - bikeride didn't go as planned.

Flat tire and rain limited it to 5.8 miles and around 24 minutes. Got drenched - but tire is fixed and I'm hoping to get out tomorrow.

AZ and KJ - how do you plan to dose this at 800mg? 3-2-3?

Nole1

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry about the ride Nole. My Mom has said that Florida is getting pounded by storms right now. As far as my dosing...3-3-2, just to get as much in pre w/o. With your early w/o it won't apply.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Sorry about the ride Nole. My Mom has said that Florida is getting pounded by storms right now. As far as my dosing...3-3-2, just to get as much in pre w/o. With your early w/o it won't apply.
I will dose 4-2-2 for more preworkout. Considering I workout @ 5am and hit the rack @ 9pm it seems the best dosage for me.

Nole1

Nole1

Awards
  • Established
OK - well, since 75% of my workouts are around lunchtime - I'll do the 3-3-2 route as well, that will get me a little more pre and post workout. I always eat within 30-60 minutes from dropping that last weight and getting my shower.

Should be a fun last few days - I PULL Mon and Thurs this week and then have LEGS twice the following week.

Calves are killing me still from my leg workout, I think they got a little exhausted during the lunges, so those 4 sets of 12 with 440 really blasted them. Had to rub them down w/ICYHOT this morning. Looks like bike is rained out again today, so I'll hit treadmill later on. I have an eliptical machine in my gym here at the house too, so I may do 1/2 of the workout on it.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Enjoy the rain Nole...we have a cool spell here: mid 90's.

Nole1

Nole1

Awards
  • Established
LOL- I know the weather you are dealing with - I lived in Vegas from 1990-2003. I'll be back there in July for some golf with friends.

Nole1

Nole1

Awards
  • Established
Day 1 of 800mg p/day. Dosing 3/3/2......

PULL:

D-Handle Pulldowns.
warm up...
200 x 6 x 2 sets
160 x 12 x 2 sets
140 x 20

CG SEATED ROWS:
160 x 12 x 3 sets
140 x 15

T-BAR:
+90 x 10
+100 x 10 x 2 sets

BB CURLS:
60 x 15 x 3 sets.......not used to so many reps - got rough at the end.

HAMMER CURLS:
50 x 6
35 x 10 x 2 sets

Sauna for a few minutes - just sweating away some of the weekends poisons. Unexpected BBQ yesterday led to some unexpected scotch drinking. Ooops.

Will weigh in tomorrow AM. Feeling thick, appetite has leveled off, I'm not starving like I was the first 10 or so days of this, but I'm also able to eat my 5 times a day with ease.

Sleep is still pretty solid, but not as rock hard as initially. But still, better than without the 1Andro.

Nole1

Nole1

Awards
  • Established
SHIRT IS HERE! Wore it in the gym today......thanks guys.

I think I strained my right calf on Friday, it has been pretty tender since, but its nearly cleared up today. But - as a precaution, I skipped doing any calf direct exercises today.

Keeping with higher reps, saving joints.

SQUATS:
warm up sets....
205 x 20
205 x 20
205 x 20
205 x 17
205 x 15
205 x 8 gives me 100 reps.....and OMG was I beat.

SLDL:
185 x 15 x 3 sets

DB SHRUGS:
90 x 10 x 3 sets

UPRIGHT ROWS:
80 x 15 x 3 sets

Weighed in this am at 247.2, so weight is still creeping upwards. 250 at the end of the cycle has been the goal all along, hopefully that 250 will happen without any waist expansion - so far - so good.

Nole1

Nole1

Awards
  • Established
Quick ride last night - 8 miles, a little under 29 minutes.

Today is a cardio only day.

Counted pills left, I'll finish up on next Tuesday. SO......I'll probably add a lift day over the weekend just for the extra benefit.

So far, everything has been great and I'd run this cycle again, in fact, I probably will in the fall. I'm going to do a pretty long cut afterwards first. I'd like to be 220 or under before running it again.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am planning out another run myself for the future Nole. I will change a few things up though.

Tone

Tone

Awards
  • Established
damn i just found this log today wish I was in it before, i just got off an hdrol run for my first PH, looking to do another one here in about oh say in august or september and right now 1-Andro Rx is what I need research on... I must admit very good log Nole... whats your PCT look like, I didn't catch it unless I missed it...

Nole1

Nole1

Awards
  • Established
damn i just found this log today wish I was in it before, i just got off an hdrol run for my first PH, looking to do another one here in about oh say in august or september and right now 1-Andro Rx is what I need research on... I must admit very good log Nole... whats your PCT look like, I didn't catch it unless I missed it...
Thanks.

PCT is Nolva, AI PCS and Anabolic Matrix.

First PH - First PCT. So if anyone notices any issues - speak up.
I have time, sources and $$ to fix what is needed.

Nole1

Nole1

Awards
  • Established
THURS:

DEADS:
135 x 10
225 x 10
275 x 5
365 x 1
275 x 5 x 2 sets

DB ROWS:
95 x 6
70 x 12 x 3 sets

HYPER EXTENSIONS:
+45 x 10 x 3 sets

DB SHRUGS:
100 x 6
85 x 10
75 x 14 x 2 sets

EZ BAR CURLS:
65 x 12 x 3 sets

Felt pretty solid through the workout. A/C wasn't working right in gym, started sweating after first couple of reps and never stopped. Its good to sweat though - so no biggie.

I'll try to knock out some cardio tonight, but the schedule is gonna be tight. I got to work at 4am and probably won't leave until after 6pm.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice w/o Nole. I love sweating up a storm when working out.

Nole1

Nole1

Awards
  • Established
Got up early and was at the gym when they opened the door.

PUSH:

FLAT BB:
w/u
225 x 8
275 x 3
315 x 1 x 2 sets. First time back over 300 in a while.....I wanted to give it a shot prior to ending the cycle to see where things were. Pretty happy.
255 x 5 x 2 sets.

INCLINE DB:
90 x 6
75 x 12
55 x 15, 6, 3 (RP)

PEC DEC:
140 x 10, 10, 12

RGBP:
185 x 8 x 3 sets

V-Bar PRESS DOWNS:
70 x 15
60 x 20 x 2 sets

BW DIPS
10, 10, 8

Went to cardio room - rode bike for 10 mins.

SEATED MIL PRESS:
185 x 4
135 x 10
115 x 16, 5, 4 (RP)

1/2 MOONS:
25 x 10 x 3 sets

PLATE CHOPS:
3 sets of 12.

Terrific workout. I didn't get but about 5 hours of sleep. I watched the 1st half of the game last night. Doggone Magic choked away the game.

Just a few days left. I'll ride on Saturday....weather is supposed to be great. I'll lift legs at home on Sunday and also add in tire flips and sandbag carries for variety.

Ready to run PCT then start a 90 day cut. Plan is to drop 25-30 lbs in those 90 days. Then another cycle.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great job Nole...finishing strong big man!

Nole1

Nole1

Awards
  • Established
Rode this morning - 29.4 miles. Ave Speed was 16.6, even with the first mile of that being at about 11 mph while I loosened up. I will say, while that may seem quick, I got passed by a pack of guys who must've been doing around 22 or 23 at about mile 18. I felt like I was standing still as they whoosed by me and disappeared over the horizon....LOL.

Came home, did hedges, cleaned pool, mowed yard, swept out garage, and laid by the pool & in the pool for a couple of hours.

Plan on another ride tomorrow - more for just the activity than any speed, etc., as my wife will be there and she tops out at around 13-14 mph. We'll probably do 15 miles or so.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know what you mean Nole. I get dropped by guys sometimes and can't figure out how they can go so fast. That's cool that your wife rides...wish mine would.

Nole1

Nole1

Awards
  • Established
It probably helps them that they are pushing 160-180 lbs down the road while I'm pushing nearly 250 now. LOL. At least that is my twisted reasoning.

Just a couple of days left on 1 Andro - I'll be lifting again this weekend - tomorrow after the ride. Then again Monday and Tuesday and then sadly, the cycle ends.

I'll provide a full analysis at the end, but I can guarantee you it'll be mostly all positive. 1 Andro has been great.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That weight issue really hurts when a hill comes into play. I agree with you on the review Nole...I would be hard pressed to find any negatives with the cycle.

Nole1

Nole1

Awards
  • Established
Well, the wife stepped up this morning, we did 20 miles and she really did well. We even convinced my daughter to come along, so she ended up riding my old mountain bike. She was really worn out at the end of 20 miles - I don't think she'd ever rode more than maybe 8 or 9. LOL. We rode for about 90 minutes, easy pace of around 13.5 mph. Just solid cardio.

I worked outside for another 4-5 hours after that, cleaning the soffits, pool cage, pool deck and fertilizing and putting out pesticide on the shrubs and plants.

My wife was like "how do you still have energy?" I hadn't really thought about it, but my endurance is way up lately, especially this weekend at 800mg. I would still be outside if I didn't need to do some schoolwork. The 1 Andro has been great for energy/endurance - I don't get lethargic and tired until later in the evenings - and that is a huge bonus for those of us 40 and up.

Oh - and I did some Pulling in the garage too - some deads, BB Rows, BB curls, and then some jump rope. I think the jump rope was the breaking point for my wife - she walked out and just looked at me like I was freakin crazy, shook her head and went back inside. LOL.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's funny Nole. My 17yr old has been a little baffled as well with where my energy is coming from these days. He doesn't know about my IronMag energizer! I really think the 800 is the sweet spot though.

Nole1

Nole1

Awards
  • Established
I bet he's glad he's got your gene's AZ. He's a beast now - imagine a few years down the road!!!

As for me - its Monday - I woke up very refreshed. Tipped the scale at 247.7 this morning, so a very slight uptick. I'll do a final weigh in Thursday - day one of PCT.

I'll also post up final numbers as compared to starting numbers.

I'll be lifting at lunch today......and I'm anxious already.

Nole1

Nole1

Awards
  • Established
Lunchtime workout - had to cut it a little short due to a tele-conference I'm on right now......

PULL:

PULL DOWNS:
w/u
180 x 10
160 x 14
140 x 16
200 x 6, immediate drop to 120 x 13....

LOW ISO ROWS:
45 p/arm x 12
70 p/arm x 10
95 p/arm x 8
95 p/arm x 8

HYPEREXTENSIONS:
+35 x 10 x 3 sets

EZ BAR PREACHER CURLS:
75 x 10
75 x 10
65 x 12, 7, 4 - (RP)

DB Curls
30 x 14
30 x 14
30 x 12, 7, 5 - (RP)

DEADS - DIAMOND BAR:
225 x 12
275 x 6
315 x 3 x 3 sets

Leaving Deads til the end is not my normal strategy, and I took about 5 minutes of rest before starting them. I hadn't done the trap bar deads in a while - felt pretty good.

Energy was spot on today.

I hit up Vitamin Shoppe for a refill on protein and picked up a jar of power butter to add to my shakes. Its little runny and in need of mixing, but adds a really good flavor and amount of protein to the normally vanilla flavored shake. I like it.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like those single arm low pulley rows Nole. They really put your core to work. I always do the deads last. If you push yourself with them, then you really should not be able to do much else afterwards. I started my PCT today. More fun to come big man!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
glad to hear all the positives. Looking forward to seeing all the final results

Nole1

Nole1

Awards
  • Established
glad to hear all the positives. Looking forward to seeing all the final results
Final results........heh - FINAL results are years away. LOL.

I'll make sure to update everything really good after that last dose.

Nole1

Nole1

Awards
  • Established
Did a quick Leg workout and threw in a set of seated military presses this morning. Will ride tonight.

LEG PRESS:
2 warm up sets
550 x 8
710 x 8
800 x 8
870 x 8
460 x 20 - widowmaker

SINGLE LEG CURLS:
70 x 10 x 3 sets

SEATED CALF RAISES: (DC Style)
200 x 10 x 3 sets

SEATED MIL PRESSES:
135 x 10 - easy today......
155 x 8
165 x 6
185 x 5 - PR here........normally by the time I get to this exercise, my shoulders are burnt. I could've started off alot heavier today and probably did a set over 200. I'll try that next week for sure.

That was it, - I had to get to work.

Almost out of 1 Andro, I've got enough for tomorrow and that is it. Its been a great run, and just judging by my leg presses - strength is way up. I'll be pushing tomorrow - mostly chest and tri's - so I think I'll revert to the workout I first did on 1 Andro and see how much the weights move up. I'm excited to try that and see positive results.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can't believe you can ride after legs in the morning...wow! I think the w/o tomorrow will show a nice increase.

Nole1

Nole1

Awards
  • Established
I can't believe you can ride after legs in the morning...wow! I think the w/o tomorrow will show a nice increase.
Tonight is a short ride - 8.8 miles for time. I'll be riding on a closed path - usually the only one there. Its a 4.4 mile loop, paved about 20' wide.

I'll just push it as hard as I can for 25-30 minutes, collapse in the grass and stare at the sky.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like it Nole!!

TheFace4423

Awards
Just like I mentioned in AZ's log, good cycle. Both of you have made me really interested in this product.

thebeachouse

Awards
Nice log! This has gotten me interested. What are you doing for PCT?

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The results have been outstanding thus far, especially at 800. With that said, with the current deal of 3 bottles shipped for $70, it is a real steal.