NO3-T?

Wordz_Worf

Wordz_Worf

Awards
  • Established
Am I correct in my understanding that this is just nitrates bonded with a bunch of other stuff like arginine and betaine?

I remember years ago, some guy named Kramer from Thermolife said he owned the patent rights to make a bunch of stuff, like creatine, bonded to nitrates, is this what all this stuff is basially?

Is it actually more effective than just taking beetroot or eating arugula preworkout?

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah I think he supposedly owns the rights to supplemental nitrates or something absurd. Pretty sure I’ve seen some beet root extracts labeled with the NO3T thing. I could understand if he had a patent for a certain binding process or something, but this seems way too far reaching to me. But to be fair, I’m not actually sure I have a full understanding.

Wordz_Worf

Wordz_Worf

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I think he supposedly owns the rights to supplemental nitrates or something absurd. Pretty sure I’ve seen some beet root extracts labeled with the NO3T thing. I could understand if he had a patent for a certain binding process or something, but this seems way too far reaching to me. But to be fair, I’m not actually sure I have a full understanding.
Thanks for the info. I have been reading more into it and he seems to be suing everyone, lol.

Its working as I dont think I have ever seen a nitrate ingredient in a preworkout that was not NO3-T. Even Jim Stoppani put it in his new PreJYM X formula, and he is known for not using anything fancy.

I am curious if there is a standalong NO3-T product out there. I generally just take a tablespoon of beetroot 2 times a day, but this stuff has piqued my curiosity.