NO Shotgun: Take it everyday or lift days?

lk9932

Awards
Hi all,

Trying my first tub of NO explode. I took it at 7:30pm last night and was buzzing all night, and I am pretty tolerant to caffeine. Got a good pump and had a lot of intensity and endurance...

My question is, should I take it everyday or only on lift days? I am on a 3 day a week 5x5 Starr program using very basic, compound lifts.

Thanks guys!

Red Dog

Red Dog

Awards
  • Established
hey lk, i would just take it pre-workout as I cant really see any extra benefits taking it other times (unless you were just looking for the stim effect).. plus you won't blow through a whole tub of it so fast! (cause that sh!t isn't cheap).. :D

lk9932

Awards
Oooops...lol. I meant NO Shotgun. I was reading posts comparing explode to shotgun and had a brain fart. Tried explode 2x and got good pumps but didn't get the same stim effect. Taste was much better than shotgun... Had to mix shotgun with orange gatorade and man up and chug it down. KAAK!

Thanks again.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You should get RPM - It's the best non-hormonal pre work out stimulant. N.O. boosters are BUIISH!T...

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Take the NO Shotgun to the toilet and flush it cuz it tastes like poop (yes I know, I am juvenile).

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Take the NO Shotgun to the toilet and flush it cuz it tastes like poop (yes I know, I am juvenile).
I hate to say it but he has a point. That stuff taste like azz.

lilGiant

lilGiant

Awards
Explode - take only pre workout even tho it says on non workout days as well.
Same for shotgun

lk9932

Awards
Thanks guys...

If I understand correctly, these newer forms of creatine do not need to be loaded or taken everyday to be effective like monohydrate? Will it still be effective with just 3 times a week? I've always just thrown some creatine and l-glutamine in my whey protein and had good results for 1/4 the price.

Shotgun definately gives me the jitters, but I kind of like it :) I've heard some mention that it makes their stomach feel "weird". I agree. It feels like I'm holding back puking during my lifts, but then later on I have a weird empty feeling in my stomach like I haven't eaten in 5 hours.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hi all,

Trying my first tub of NO explode. I took it at 7:30pm last night and was buzzing all night, and I am pretty tolerant to caffeine. Got a good pump and had a lot of intensity and endurance...

My question is, should I take it everyday or only on lift days? I am on a 3 day a week 5x5 Starr program using very basic, compound lifts.

Thanks guys!
I took this, as directed on the container, for a whole month and then some, and I ended up going from 190 - 205lbs! I'm not ****ting you! What I like about CEE is, the fact that is doesn't make me consume loads and loads of water, give me gas, make me feel bloated, gives me the ****s, etc. Unlike CM. I hate that stuff!

Edit: I took BSN's NO-Xplode. I've heard nothing but negative **** (pun intended) about VPX's NO Shotgun. However, I've had nothing but great experience with the BSN product and I've been reading quite a bit about others who've had success with NO-Xplode.

Last edited:

LilCease

Awards
How does NO shotgun compare to White flood? Are they dirrerent?