no more ultima PWO ! suggestions ?

dubplate6

Awards
  • Established
hey guys,

I regularly use ultima and hemavol as my staples for non stim PWO.

nutraplanet has advised there's no more ultima - supplier has stopped production.

Keen for some recommendations for alternative, non stim PWO

something I can alternate with hemavol

Cheers

frankz2

frankz2

Awards
hey guys,

I regularly use ultima and hemavol as my staples for non stim PWO.

nutraplanet has advised there's no more ultima - supplier has stopped production.

Keen for some recommendations for alternative, non stim PWO

something I can alternate with hemavol

Cheers
Stim free conqu3r by Olympus labs, PES High Volume both get a lot of love here and for good reason. Komodo Vaskular looks solid also.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
you could just go with an NO booster and use that as your pre workout. But pes high volume has my vote.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
High Volume will be the non-stim you will want to try out. I think you'll like it quite a lot.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
High Volume
Conqu3r Stim Free
White Pump
Body Octane
Magnum Opus
Vaskular

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
While nothing out there is really close to Ultima, I think Ergonine might be more in line with filling the spot Ultima had in your rotation. They both contained some ingredients many find as staples (mostly for the Betaine and Creatine combination).

Depending on what you are looking for in your stim-free choice you could also look into Focus-XT caffeine free (for some of the cognitive benefits) or High Volume (if looking for performance and pump benefits).

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
While nothing out there is really close to Ultima, I think Ergonine might be more in line with filling the spot Ultima had in your rotation. They both contained some ingredients many find as staples (mostly for the Betaine and Creatine combination). Depending on what you are looking for in your stim-free choice you could also look into Focus-XT caffeine free (for some of the cognitive benefits) or High Volume (if looking for performance and pump benefits).
Good point with the ultima comparison

I think Ergonine + High Volume would be supreme

But either solo will impress you

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Bulk Citrulline Malate (SNS) and/or Agmatine (SNS), Betaine (SNS), and a powdered drink drink mix of your choice (Crystal Light, etc...).

If you train fed, you don't need BCAA (MRM), but those are available in bulk as well.

Beta Alanine (APS CarnoSyn) and Creatine (Universal Creapure) don't need to be taken PrWO, so as long as you are getting them elsewhere... if not - bulk add those.

Companies in parenthesis had the best value/money last time I purchased - YMMV.

While more expensive - I have recently switched out the powdered drink mix, for Ergonine. I can nix the bulk Creatine and Betaine, better taste, some extras that may help... we'll see.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
CTwo I have tried that I enjoy are Body Octane and White Pump. Two that I have not yet tried, but want to soon, are High Volume and Conqu3r stim free.