no more mr fat guy clenviscerate/swole/cut cycle long log

TeamT10

Awards
added photo check in the photo section at the beginning of the log

not really happy with the fat gain quite honestly, alot of its really water weight i can feel it, but still, i know its weird to hop onto a bulk cycle and just expect to remain only gaining muscle, which is highly unrealistic its just kinda weird after cutting for so long

either way

i have major improvements in my shoulders and my back, my fat in the midsection is lower but im a bit bloated honestly, which is partly my fault for cutting for so long at such a low rate

feeling good and just going with the flow of things

the swole stack does put out some soild result pretty fast with a few things, it has a few negative, but otherwise its a great product so far

TeamT10

Awards
for anyone still interested

im sorry the updates have been rather unfrequent, i got really sick and then had a crazy weekend so its been hard to keep track of whats going on

I will say this, i am loving this ****, my vascularity is like off the charts with improvements, i mean veins in legs now my shoulder, the physcial feel of my muscle had been phenomenal

also i want to denote this cycle came at a perfect time, running novadex DESTROYED my libido, and its been finally making a comeback, and it times itself perfectly for friday night lol

My strength has been making improvements by small margins, but its more of my endurance in lifting, i mean im going at fast paced and lifting hard and its been going well, i dont have much need to stop lifting while im in the gym, that could also be part of the intra recovery shake but either way thats been doing amazing

sleep has been the biggest area of improvement, its been going well, and i for the first time since i started college have been getting around 9 to 10 hours of sleep a night, and not waking up during, which is a big step for me, especially with the fact that i live next to a train track

after this month ends i am going to down cycle everytihng, im only going to do protein on the cut month, no creatine no pre workout, and run the cut stack, i am however taking out pslin and erase for now, i need to let my body get a little bit of its rhythm

looking forward to getting back down and feeling less bloated but thats the mass gainers fault, the diet is nice, and its a good break from cutting so long, but im not a fan

either way its going well and so far the product is solid

TeamT10

Awards
weighed in at 185 today, id venture to say a pound is water, but iv doing saunas to keep most of it off, my composition fat wise has also gone done, and my stomache is healing up a little

the pumps keep coming

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey man this looks great Ill be checking in to see how its going! haha I saw you comment about jack3d, i agree the crash is bad, but hey thats what caffiene does. I used jack3d for 8 months and ill swear by it, but I decided to cut the caffiene out of my diet and try for something a little different. Im using shock therapy by universal now, which is NO, but it gets me enough to get through my workout. I still miss that tingle in my hair itchy feeling from jack3d, which im sure youll come to love, though. I'm just low on cash, and I get 50 servings of ST compared to 15 of jack3d for a few dollars me :)

also, your comment on extend are dead on, im so glad I tried it out. I just ran out of my first tub and my workouts just arent the same without it. Im saving up for more.

Overall your workouts looking great, I just hit the 180 mark two days ago so Im right there with ya! your progress is amazing man and Im just blown away by you. This just motivated me even more. I could never workout on the diet you do, its just crazy. Goodluck on the rest of your cycles man!

TeamT10

Awards
Hey man this looks great Ill be checking in to see how its going! haha I saw you comment about jack3d, i agree the crash is bad, but hey thats what caffiene does. I used jack3d for 8 months and ill swear by it, but I decided to cut the caffiene out of my diet and try for something a little different. Im using shock therapy by universal now, which is NO, but it gets me enough to get through my workout. I still miss that tingle in my hair itchy feeling from jack3d, which im sure youll come to love, though. I'm just low on cash, and I get 50 servings of ST compared to 15 of jack3d for a few dollars me :)

also, your comment on extend are dead on, im so glad I tried it out. I just ran out of my first tub and my workouts just arent the same without it. Im saving up for more.

Overall your workouts looking great, I just hit the 180 mark two days ago so Im right there with ya! your progress is amazing man and Im just blown away by you. This just motivated me even more. I could never workout on the diet you do, its just crazy. Goodluck on the rest of your cycles man!
hey man thanks for stoppin by, and thats really motivational to me when someone says what i do motivates them, it makes me want to go lift some weights right now lol

the diet is hard to work out on it definitely took some adjusting to but in the end i think it was the only way i was able to do what i accomplished

i agree about jack3d, im not a caffeine fan, but i do what i have to, i am really liking ASGT, but i would say the pump is definitely not equal to jack3d

i dont know what my life be like without Extend lol, its definitely a staple for workouts

Grats on the 180 mark, gaining is a bitch, its frustrating, but man those pounds really show

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hell yea buddy Im about to go hit the gym myself! yea Id die on your diet, wellll. not really but It wouldnt feel right, I upped my diet to gain and it helps but man it sucks to eat this much tooo, were at opposite sides the eating extreme! yea asgt looks great, im gona hit some of that up after my tub of shock therapy :D im getting me some more xtend asap. hit us up with some pics of progress soon!

TeamT10

Awards
hell yea buddy Im about to go hit the gym myself! yea Id die on your diet, wellll. not really but It wouldnt feel right, I upped my diet to gain and it helps but man it sucks to eat this much tooo, were at opposite sides the eating extreme! yea asgt looks great, im gona hit some of that up after my tub of shock therapy :D im getting me some more xtend asap. hit us up with some pics of progress soon!
well right now im on bulk diet, so im upped to 3k cals a day, which the jump was REALLY difficult, but necessary while im on the Swole, its been nice, but its really hard downing that much food

as soon as its over in a couple of weeks its back to the 1500

pics will be up again soon, its been jam packed around here, not to mention i got someone to spend my spare time with lol

benn going out for the first time in my life and actually enjoying you know, being social, because apparently women find me somewhat attractive now...which is a whole new concept thats gona take some gettin used to lol

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
haha 3k is almost my lunch :) Ive been figurin it out but I think im about 4-5k a day, and its deff helping, actually I was 183 today so, im pretty happy with that, but I know what you mean its hard to jump your diet up esp when its in health foods, and your used to eating a low diet. but enjoy it while u can!

haha yea ill b lookin for them, I cant post pics yet til I get to 50 posts :(

and nice dude! shes a lucky lady to have a hard working guy ! not some lazy dbag. I love how since I started lifting all the chicks notice. the only downside is all the people who hate me for doing what they can't. but hey its no biggie. you treat that lady goood bro and enjoy yourself! its all payin off now huh ;)

TeamT10

Awards
haha 3k is almost my lunch :) Ive been figurin it out but I think im about 4-5k a day, and its deff helping, actually I was 183 today so, im pretty happy with that, but I know what you mean its hard to jump your diet up esp when its in health foods, and your used to eating a low diet. but enjoy it while u can!

haha yea ill b lookin for them, I cant post pics yet til I get to 50 posts :(

and nice dude! shes a lucky lady to have a hard working guy ! not some lazy dbag. I love how since I started lifting all the chicks notice. the only downside is all the people who hate me for doing what they can't. but hey its no biggie. you treat that lady goood bro and enjoy yourself! its all payin off now huh ;)
ya idk how i could do 4-5k on budget latelt

it be nice to see some progress photos dude, the journey is the best part

dont worry man, i dont know how to be disrespectful to women, i was raised a little better than that, plus this lady, im the lucky one lol, but you know its jsut startin who knows, im content with the situation going along though, shes a nutritionist too

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
haha thats good man, me too. and thats sweet shes a keeper! you got a good thing man! nice. Yea I feel great and I think I can get pics up now, so Im gona go take an after after the gym today, and get them up!

TeamT10

Awards
finally felt ok enough to bump it to 405 on squats yesterday....bad idea...paying for it this morning i can barely stand my lower back is fuuuuuuuuuuu**ed

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha your still squatin more than me bro, I just started a week ago! haha well take er easy n shell hurt less next time. I know how u feel tho mines killin too.

TeamT10

Awards
Just got home from the gym, and its been a rough day

I want to dedicate this log and everything i do to my really close friend Private First Class Victor Dew, he died overseas fighting for our country, today was his funeral, he leaves behind a wonderful family and fiance...Victor and i played on the line together, i knew him for half my life

So i decided to go workout after the funeral to try and clear my head, and was pretty pumped at how crazy a workout it was, and got alot of compliments that im apparently leaning out really well, and looking good

Veins everywhere, its madness i tell you

but ya... RIP Vic, Semper Fi

TeamT10

Awards
Meant to toss up some lifting results

By the way, i switched back to jack3d for a few days, just wasnt feeling it on the ASGT

Bench - 135 (10 times) to now 185 (12 TIMES)
Squat - 225 ( 12 times) to now 405 (8 times)
Shoulder Press - 135 (10) to 185 (8)
Hamstring lifts are still at a standstill (bear in mind im missing most my right hamstring after a major surgery)
Rows - 135 (10) to 165 (12)
Curls - 35 (20) to 55 (20)
Pushdowns and other triceps i have stacked on the machines

Running is still the same

im at 186 right now, which means i have a week to hit 187 which was my goal, and then drop down to atleast 170 after the cut month

im thinking of attempting a vegeterian diet on cut month, i have been having some digestive issues with meats, dont know what thats about, maybe its just all the **** im on

but, pics will be up at the end of this upcoming week to show the final mark of the swole progress, and then the cut begins to finish off the log

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hey man heard bout your friend- he died fighting i see. Well, not much i can say man- I know what its like to loose people- i had a real tough childhood/teen years- ive lost several of my friends it is hard.

You just keep up the good work man

Victor doesnt have to worry about pain or sickness, or anything else in life- he is free from it all bro

be easy

TeamT10

Awards
hey man heard bout your friend- he died fighting i see. Well, not much i can say man- I know what its like to loose people- i had a real tough childhood/teen years- ive lost several of my friends it is hard.

You just keep up the good work man

Victor doesnt have to worry about pain or sickness, or anything else in life- he is free from it all bro

be easy
The only comfort in situations like these man is that, ya they are free from it

Thanks for the support on my log and for these times

TeamT10

Awards
havin some bad stomache pains, not sure what its resulting from, might bail on tomorrows supplements, but i dont know well see in the morning

anyone have this problem while stuff, seems like it may be unrelated, possibly just some bad food

Bigugly

Bigugly

Awards
Just read all the way thru. Good **** brother!! Keep it up

N god bless ur friend... A fuc*kin tear comes to my eye every ****ing time I hear about a brother falling over seas....
Peace

Bigugly

Bigugly

Awards
havin some bad stomache pains, not sure what its resulting from, might bail on tomorrows supplements, but i dont know well see in the morning

anyone have this problem while stuff, seems like it may be unrelated, possibly just some bad food

Brown rice and water water water!!!! I would lay off the pill if you're thrown up or pissin out your ass... I don't chew my food and some times get a nut lodged as it passes........ Hurts enough to put ya on the ground rolled up in a ball.

TeamT10

Awards
Brown rice and water water water!!!! I would lay off the pill if you're thrown up or pissin out your ass... I don't chew my food and some times get a nut lodged as it passes........ Hurts enough to put ya on the ground rolled up in a ball.
Thanks for the support man, and it is always tough hearin a brother lost

And ya iv been downing so much damn water trying to make myself feel better, but its definitely workin both those symptoms lol

Ya well see in the morning

TeamT10

Awards
Well, the cycle should have been done today, but after a doctors appointment, hours of unrest, and more hours next to a toilet, i have a stomache virus, which shot the last three days of the cycle down the drain,

Also, to combat with the ****load of stomache acid built up in me, i have been running with a few foods high in PH, which the only things i had laying around were crackers, i look kinda bloated, so that shoots photos down, since i look worse than the last ones, except i do actually have muscle gains

Anyway, its been fun swole, unfortunate that one week of a bad sickness ruined alot of it, but i have to say, solid ****

With the exception of the damn glycobol and it not making a giant duece very fun, i enjoyed this **** alot, have already gotten a few friends to give it a go, the best part is after a month of taking Novadex XT, my libido shot straight back up, and im not having issues with that anymore

The downside to everything, is that its over, but

This means in three days i order my killer cut stack, and shoot to 170 by the end of november, or lower, im excited, but i have to recover first

My in depth review and analysis of this stack will be put together near the end, sorry it couldnt be more descript now, its been a rough few days with being so sick

TeamT10

Awards
reworked the diet and the schedule to fit the new cut, pills are supposed to be in today. already sitting at 182 mostly from the sickness

pics tomorrow

Diet (Single Workout)
Monday, Wednesday, Friday

Wake Up - 6am
HIIT -15 Minutes - 250 Cal Average
1 Scoop Protein (157 Cal (31 FF) 3g Fat 5g Carb 25G Pro)

Regime Dose 1 -8am
Oxy Elite Pro - 2 Pills "Max" (PB 119.5mg, 100G caffeine)
Erase - 1 Pill "Max" (Androst-3,5-dien-7,17-dione 25mg)
Alpha T-2 2 Pills "Max" (3,3-diiodo-l-thyronine (T2) 150 mcg, Methyl-Synephrine 30 mg HCL 7mg)
Flawless - 3 Applications
Eviscerate - 4 Pumps

Breakfast (Post Cardio) -11am
4 Eggs (90 cal, 7g fat, 6g pro)

Snack 1 -1pm
1 Large Whole Banana Raw (121 Cal, 31g Carb, 1g Pro)
1 Scoop Peanut Butter (190 Cal, 140FF, 16G Fat (3g Sat) 7g Carb, 7g Pro)

Lunch (Pre Lift) - 330pm
1 Scoop Anadraulic State GT (30 Cal, 7g Fat)

Regime Dose 2 - 330pm

Intra - 4pm
2 Scoops Extend (Vit B6 10mg, L-Leucine 3.5G, L-Glutamine 2.5g, L-Isoleucine 1.75g, L-Valine 1.65G, Citrulline Malate 1g)
1 Hour Intense Lifting 500 Cal Average
35 Min Post Cardio - 400 Cal Average

Lunch (Post Lift) - 6pm
2 Scoops Protein Powder (157 Cal (31 FF) 3g Fat 5g Carb 25g Pro)
1 Scoop Glutamine (5g L-Glutamine)
1 Scoop D-Aspartic Acid (3g = 3000mg DAA "Max Dose")
1 Scoop Creatine Mono-Hydrate (5G Pure)
1 Scoop Fiber Omega Based (80 Cal, 40FF, 8g Carb, 3g Pro)

Regime Dose 3
Oxy Elite Pro - 1 Pills "Min" (PB 119.5mg, 100G caffeine)
Alpha T-2 1 Pills "Min" (3,3-diiodo-l-thyronine (T2) 150 mcg, Methyl-Synephrine 30 mg HCL 7mg)

Snack 2 -7pm
10 Almonds (80 Cal, 14g fat 8g Pro)

Dinner -8pm
Half Cut of Meat Hamburger(145 Cal, 24G Pro, 6g Fat) Chicken (130 Cal, 1g Fat, 27g Pro)

Night Regime Dose - 11pm
ZMA - (30Mg Zinc, 450mg Magnesium, Vitamin B6 10.5mg)

Total Daily Values
Calories 1400 (1150 Active Burn)
Carbohydrates 50g Carb
Fats 60g Fat
Proteins 150g

Cheat 1
3 Pancakes (400 Cal,20g Fat 80G Carb 12G Pro)
1 Serving Butter (70 Cal, 70FF, 7g Fat)
1/2 Cup of Syrup (180 Cl, 50g Carb)
3 Eggs (90 cal, 7g fat, 6g pro)

Cheat 2
1 Potato (110 Cal, 26g Carb, 3g Pro)
1 Serving Sausage (180 Cal 140 FF, 16g Fat, 8g Pro)
3 Eggs (90 cal, 7g fat, 6g pro)

TeamT10

Awards
Diet (Double Day)
Tuesday, Thursday

Wake Up - 9am
Cardio 35 Min - 400 Cal Average
Cardio 15 Min - 200 Cal Average

Regime Dose 1 -9am
Oxy Elite Pro - 2 Pills "Max" (PB 119.5mg, 100G caffeine)
Alpha T-2 2 Pills "Max" (3,3-diiodo-l-thyronine (T2) 150 mcg, Methyl-Synephrine 30 mg HCL 7mg)
Flawless - 3 Applications
Eviscerate - 4 Pumps

Breakfast (Post Cardio) -10am
4 Eggs (90 cal, 7g fat, 6g pro)
Whole Weat Toast (75 cal, 13g carb, 3g protein)

Snack 1 -1pm
1 Large Whole Banana Raw (121 Cal, 31g Carb, 1g Pro)
1 Scoop Peanut Butter (190 Cal, 140FF, 16G Fat (3g Sat) 7g Carb, 7g Pro)

Lunch (Pre Lift) - 330pm
1 Scoop Anadraulic State GT (30 Cal, 7g Fat)

Regime Dose 2 - 330pm

Intra - 4pm
2 Scoops Extend (Vit B6 10mg, L-Leucine 3.5G, L-Glutamine 2.5g, L-Isoleucine 1.75g, L-Valine 1.65G, Citrulline Malate 1g)
1 Hour Intense Lifting 500 Cal Average

Lunch (Post Lift) - 6pm
2 Scoops Protein Powder (157 Cal (31 FF) 3g Fat 5g Carb 25g Pro)
1 Scoop Glutamine (5g L-Glutamine)
1 Scoop D-Aspartic Acid (3g = 3000mg DAA "Max Dose")
1 Scoop Creatine Mono-Hydrate (5G Pure)
1 Scoop Fiber Omega Based (80 Cal, 40FF, 8g Carb, 3g Pro)

Regime Dose 3
Oxy Elite Pro - 1 Pills "Min" (PB 119.5mg, 100G caffeine)
Alpha T-2 1 Pills "Min" (3,3-diiodo-l-thyronine (T2) 150 mcg, Methyl-Synephrine 30 mg HCL 7mg)

Snack 2 -7pm
10 Almonds (80 Cal, 14g fat 8g Pro)

Dinner -8pm
Half Cut of Meat Hamburger(145 Cal, 24G Pro, 6g Fat) Chicken (130 Cal, 1g Fat, 27g Pro)
1 Cup Rice (160 Cal, 36g Carb, 4g Protein)

Night Regime Dose - 11pm
ZMA - (30Mg Zinc, 450mg Magnesium, Vitamin B6 10.5mg)

Total Daily Values
Calories 1700 (1100 Active Burn)
Carbohydrates 102g Carb
Fats 60g Fat
Proteins 160g

TeamT10

Awards
I would have to say, this stack for some reason gives me the jitters hella bad, yesterday i was sitting the basketball game about ready to hop up and play the damn game myself i had so much energy and was like, need to do something NOW

Workout schedule begins next week, it would have been this week but im still having some major issues recovering from being sick

Really god damn hungry though, the switch is really difficult, but i am going strong with the cut

TeamT10

Awards
179 Today

I cant beleive how incredibly focused i am lately, despite being on lazy vacation, i feel like when i hop into the gym im gona tear someones head off

ONly downside is I am a little weaker, dont know if thats just because the sudden drop in calories or still recovering from a general sickness

I would say the biggest downside to the stack so far, is how much i sweat, its flat out ridiculous especially if i dose right before a workout i feel like im swimming by the end of it

Not to all people who take Eviscerate, do not do it before a workout, i mean the new one could be better about the burn, if anyone has tried it whos following along let me know how it is

Feel particularly good though about my overall condition