No does not mean maybe!!! Geesh

wranglergirl

wranglergirl

Awards
  • Established
Went out with some friends tonight, to shoot pool, were minding our business ( 5 girls) and along comes mr cool ( or so he thinks ) and his lame gang!!!! When I tell you the lines, and the colonge( were enough to kill us)....ugghhhh it was nasty!!!!

As luck would have it one of the lame gang decided that he wanted my number, so I refused saying that I was to busy, with school, teaching, working out, etc( trying to be nice)......( this is the good part, as some might tell I am seething as I type this)

I leave my friends to go home because i am tired, well who follows me to my Jeep and trys to not only get my number but KISS me.....(he attempted to pin me up against the jeep and kiss me......) I was so mad at this point, not even scared, mad as hell, I ( sorry guys your going to cringe) gave him a hard ass front ball kick and told him..."NO Means no dumbass and if you touch me again I will remove your balls"!!!!!!!!!

Thats the end of my story, as i sit here and type it I most likely should have been scared but i was to pissed, and even now i am pissed!!!!!!!!! the nerve I mean really no means no right?????!!!!!!!!!! :rant:

z28man

Awards
  • Established
Thats funny. Honestly, I dont understand how some dudes are so non-perceptive. I can tell right off the bat, before asking for a number/date or whatever that a girl is interested or not. And Ive got too much pride to pursue a girl thats not interested.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks like he chose the wrong person to mess with, good for you.

bulkmuscle

Awards
awesome!

i would have loved for more nut-smashing action, but i guess the kick will hafta do.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
He deserved it...what a jackass.

Too bad someone else didn't see and decide to kick his ass after you trashed his nuts.

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
Atta girl ( teach me how to spell it)
If he didn't understand words... you got to do what you got to do

Funny Monkey

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Loser. yeah I have way too much pride to go after a chick that I know isnt interested. I have a freind or two that just dont get it when it comes to women. I'll feel so bad for them of course they dont chase them out to their car and try and lay one on em.

Good for you wrangler girl

wranglergirl

wranglergirl

Awards
  • Established
Awww thanks guys, although in the light of day I should have left my mark, a black eye, fat lip, something that he would have to explain where he got it from over and over....LOL

Stingray

Awards
You Go WG!!:thumbsup:

Way to many slime balls out there that think they can do whatever they want to. Glad to see you showed him a lesson that he wont soon forget.

SR

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awww thanks guys, although in the light of day I should have left my mark, a black eye, fat lip, something that he would have to explain where he got it from over and over....LOL
I think the high pitched girley voice you gave him is a good enough mark. :rofl: It's weird how some of us (guys) just can not read the signs. For me a "no" is just as bad as a soccer kick to the gonads. After that.......wrap it up.

wranglergirl

wranglergirl

Awards
  • Established
Ok true, high pitched but come on, that fads in what mins...?? A Black eye, fat lip, that lasts at least a week.....LOL ( usually i am not mean but when provoked, yes i can be)

dickwootton

Awards
  • Established
wow good job! If i even feel like a girl isnt interested then its over i dont try any more at that point i chalk it up as a new friend. Unfortunately not every one gets the picture.
Dick

J_MAN

Awards
LOL NICE! Well I say the guy should consider himself lucky, with how sue happy this country is guys get sued for that kind of crap everyday...Moron

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I was reaching for the spider about to crawl on you.. :(

:D Nice work, Shorty!

wranglergirl

wranglergirl

Awards
  • Established
Shorty, we go over this time and again....I am taller than you!!!!!!!But thank you this actually is going to push me to go back to school, get my masters and go back into karate for my black belt...I guess I should thank this idiot after all!!!!!!

My karate instructer always said I didn't have the "fight" quality, perhaps now i do infact yes I know i do !!!!!

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Reverse nick-name, like callin' a bald guy "curly", or a fat guy "slim".. ;)

Fire and Ice is callin'.. :)

wranglergirl

wranglergirl

Awards
  • Established
Fire and Ice Huh, we shall see, You have some work to do !!!!!

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You should of stomped him out for that ****! Thats cool that you took care off it though. I bet he won't try that again for a long time.lol

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Loser. yeah I have way too much pride to go after a chick that I know isnt interested. I have a freind or two that just dont get it when it comes to women. I'll feel so bad for them of course they dont chase them out to their car and try and lay one on em.

Good for you wrangler girl
Exactly! I don't see how some morons can hear a chick say "no, leave me alone!" and still be like "come on! Please?!?!?!".

I'd hate to be myself if that were the case....:think:

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Hey maybe she can be the bouncer for the AM meet we are thinking about having :).

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
No, he will remeber the kick waaay much more! :thumbsup:

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Where's Pete when you need him WG :D

My sister says she has her keys between her fingers just in case she has to pop some idiot on the eye, just a tip for next time ;)

wranglergirl

wranglergirl

Awards
  • Established
Bouncer, sure why not add that to my list of jobs....( teacher, bartender, bouncer).....LOL Heck goes along with my nickname at my gym...Asskicker :)

tattoopierced1

good job Wrangler. This is the reason why I let the women come to me when I was single...totally got to skip out on the getting kicked in the nuts part ;)

hogiejoe

Banned
Awards
did you actually say no before the ball kick or did you just tell him that you were busy etc. some guys are really stupid and don't get it. either way the kick to the nuts said no pretty well. lol. i like how you even coined the term "front ball kick".:icon_lol:

wranglergirl

wranglergirl

Awards
  • Established
The no and the hand on his chest to keep him away i think should have spelled it out for him, But in the end he needed some help from my boots, and yes I had on boots....heheheheh front ball kick, never knew it could come that in handy when I was at karate.....!!!!!!