Nitro-Tech....Lol

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
grr, I'm a he-man, I spent 3 months allowance on a two pound mini-tub... and look at me now!

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
if it wasnt for the blatent advertising and the ridiculous prices, muscletech's prodcuts (well, not their andros...ha) would be legit. (cmon', you cant go wrong with a creatine transport system and protein powder could ya? ha) but cuz their ads fill up half of weidler's magazines and their prices will cost you your monthly paycheck, your two dogs, left arm and parts of your right, and the dvd collection you have on lay-away), i will also ridicule cell/nitro-tech. But if all that was mentioned were gone.... :D (dumb muslcetech) Sage

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
I forget that guy's name in the pic above, but he needs a serious beating. He looks retarded.

Draven

Awards
  • Established
Here's a Q, how long does that synthol **** last? I was under the impression it breaks down after a while, but that guy still looks the same. Does he actually continue to do that to himself?

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
... oh... you mean it's real!? scuse me whilst I engage in a rough bout of projectile vomiting

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by Draven
Here's a Q, how long does that synthol **** last? I was under the impression it breaks down after a while, but that guy still looks the same. Does he actually continue to do that to himself?
Might want to ask that in the steroid forum, but I'm figuring that he has alot of scar tissue under there, not just oil anymore. What a jackass. ;)

Draven

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by jweave23
Might want to ask that in the steroid forum,

Sorry, didn't know it was considered a steriod. I though it was just an oil solution.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Ive seen that pic before. Its just disgusting. Its not even cool to a minute degree.

Its so funny how you can hear dudes talking around the gym how great that **** is...

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

Awards
  • Established
yeah hr does look disgusting... but his monthly column in MD Magazine is funny as hell

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I agree with Sanosuke on Valentino's colum in MD, but the man had to have have been beaten severely as a child b/c 27 inch guns on a midget is not a pretty sight.

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
i had the security guard of my apartment building chat away on how great celltech and nitrotech is. (he had a 4lb tub next to him on his desk) i asked what he thought about it for my entertainment and he went on about it saying (and i quote), "celltech is revolutionary man. it got all this extra stuff in it, makes you hella swole" I kept my mouth shut, with a smart ass grin on my face the whole 3 minutes. after he was done, i said "why dont you make your own creatine transport? get some dextrose, ala and a pure creatine powder and save 1/2 the price." (wait, he also told me he got it at gnc so....make that save 3/4 of the price) he is like..."**** that man, this thing got something called...(as he reaches and looks at the tub) "alpha lip...lip...lipoic...lip acid" (i say ala....) he says, "oh...right, but its suppose to like have this sugar that puts creatine into your body quicker. I reply (with still the smart ass grin on my face, "dextrose?" he says ya! thats the bomb dogg. (the smile gets even bigger) I felt great. After being bombarded with ads and questions about how fantastic celltech and nitrotech is...i got to a point where i just play along....trying to still preach that there are others choices to be had but still...having a little tease. SO i walked away by saying, "that 900 times better than creatine working for ya?" You like muscletech? And this tool replies., "for sure. but i dont use muscletech....its celltech and nitrotech i use man." (sigh) I left him with a "have a nice day" Sage

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
sage, man, that **** is just frustrating, don't share that kind of stuff anymore or I'll have to bash my head in with this brick here :D

dez/null

Awards
thats funny.. alpha lip lipo li then you say ALA... lol

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
pretty sure it says ala somewhere on the back anyway... was over at an old friend's house the other day, catching up with him, saw a tub of cell tech on top of his fridge... a conversation extremely similar to sage's resulted... and I damn near killed myself... you know the types who don't know *anything*, talk like they do, and then, when you correct them, act as if they knew all along (even if you completely contradict them)?