Nimbus Nutrition Performance Pudding.

tims03redfire

Awards
Please go vote in the Nimbus Section: (Sorry cannot link to thread due to low post count.)
[size=+2]Nimbus Nutrition
- - - - - Performance Pudding - - - - - [/size]

[size=+2]...Here is the deal....
We at Nimbus Nutrition want to know if you as a consumer would be interested in our Performance Pudding!
We have recieved numerous request to bring this product back.....but I wanted to get a little more feedback before we start production.[/size]

[size=+2]- - - Flavors - - -[/size]
[size=+1]Chocolate
Vanilla
Butterscotch[/size]

Performance Pudding was designed to tickle your taste buds while providing you with the all the highest quality muscle building, fat reducing ingredients. It's ideal for those wanting to indulge, without actually having to compromise their diet one bit. In fact, once you taste Performance Pudding, you may have to pinch yourself to be sure you aren't dreaming...yes, it's that good without the fat and high carbohydrate content you might expect. The incredible taste is simply the tip of the ice berg.

Performance pudding serves up a massive dose of multi-species, muscle building, metabolic-boosting proteins and free form aminos. It bathes your muscles in a blend of non-essential and essential amino acids derived from 2 of the highest quality protein species available, Low temperature micro/ultra-filtrated Whey Protein Isolate and Micellar Casein. This combination allows for an immediate release of amino acids to the muscles as well as a continually release over 7 hours. This sustained release system keeps you in a positive nitrogen balance which is the only time you can really add lean muscle. We didn't stop there...

Hard training athletes and fitness enthusiasts have been shown in numerous studies to benefit from key amino acids in their diets. There are numerous studies showing the positive effects of supplementing with BCAA's, taurine and glutamine. These key aminos play a major role in maintaining a positive nitrogen balance, increasing strength and energy, stopping muscle breakdown, muscle cell hydration, faster recovery and combating post-intense workout fatigue. We have included a healthy dose of these key amino acids in every serving.

Inositol is another key ingredient in Performance Pudding. So what is it? Inositol is necessary for many physiological processes. It is used by the body to form cell membranes, and it allows for the proper functioning of cells. As a dietary and exercise aide, inositol assists in the transmission of nerve signals, and helps to transport lipids within the body. This will help you contract your muscles more efficiently and will help you to use body fat as fuel for your workouts. Inositol is known to assist enzymatic activity, maintain healthy cholesterol levels, control estrogen levels, brain cells, the eyes and the intestines.

Last but certainly not least, we have included a full serving of Nimbus Nutrition's proprietary electrolyte hydration formula. Muscles are made up of approximately 70% water. That said, it's no wonder hydration is so importation to performance. Our unique blend of electrolytes, vitamins and minerals insure that your muscles stay hydrated and your muscle cells absorb all the key performance enhancing ingredients provided to you in Performance Pudding. Enjoy!

Highlights:

-Mouth watering taste that will make you feel like your indulging without having to compromise your diet one bit.
-Highest quality proteins available providing a fast and sustained release of amino acids to the muscle for 7 hours!
-Easily digested with no bloat or cramping
-Produced by a proprietary micro filtration process that isolates the native whey proteins in a highly concentrated form.
-Enhanced with Performance promoting electrolytes helping with the absorption and use of the incredible amino acid profile found in Performance Protein.
-Enriched with 5,000 mgs of Branch Chain Amino Acids.
-Enhanced with Taurine, Glutamine and Inositol.
-Fat Free AND Low Carb
-Excellent source of dietary fiber
-99% Lactose Free

Ingredients: Low temperature micro/ultra-filtrated whey protein isolate, Micellar Casein (99% lactose free), Nimbus proprietary performance matrix (Pharmaceutical Grade: l-valine, l-leucine, l-isoleucine, l-glutamine, taurine, inositol, Nimbus electrolyte blend), concentrated fiber matrix, Modified Food Starch, Maltodextrin, Pyrophosphate and disodium phosphate, nonfat milk (less than 1 %), natural and artificial flavor, salt, soy lecithin, calcium sulfate, xanthan gum, mono and diglycerides, aspartame.

[size=+2]- - - Pricing - - -[/size]
[size=+1]Roughly 25 dollars, give or take a couple.

If interest is good enough we will probably do a introductory run special priced at 19.99.

Please remember these are quality ingredients that are not cheap.

Please vote and leave me some feed back that I can use to help corporate make a decision.[/size]

verner

verner

Team Nutra Ninja Monkey Trainer
Awards
  • Established
Tim. Me wants Pudding. Lots and lots of pudding. 'Nuff said. :)

Jeremy Brown

Jeremy Brown

Awards
  • Established
ingredient profile - cals, pro, fats, carbs, etc??

would definitely take an interest if i had a count of what was in it, i used to love Instones pudding but its hard for me to get ahold of anymore...

tims03redfire

Awards
Sorry, but due to my low post count....I cannot post the Label.
Can I PM someone and they will post the label for me?

Sorry.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I tried this a couple of years ago and it was amazing.

Jeremy Brown

Jeremy Brown

Awards
  • Established
wow it definitely looks amazing, looking forward to picking some up...

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dang im soooooo out of the loop...

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The only thing about it I would question is, why put aspartame?

tims03redfire

Awards
[size=+1]FYI....Nimbus is also working on a night time Performance Pudding that will include GABA and L-Tryptophan. :eek:[/size]

:sleeping:

donny

Awards
If it taste good, I will definitely keep my kitchen stocked with it.

tims03redfire

Awards
[size=+1]FYI: Aspartame was replaced by Sucralose!
The label is currently being changed.
[/size]

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
must....have.....protein....pudding....

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Looks pretty darn good. I'd love to get the butterscotch.. Would be amazing w/ my post-workout Quinoa!

tims03redfire

Awards
Oooh fun ! Valerian Root would probably kill the taste lol. But if you encapsulated it in a chocolate chip delivery system... hmmm :D
Chocolate Chip delivery system....MMMmmm

:shock:

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
sounds good i would like to try it.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
One word.... "Yummy" :D

tims03redfire

Awards
Come on guys...we need feedback.

If you want this pudding to come to the market, let us know!

:usa2:

tims03redfire

Awards
Come on guys.....let Nimbus and Nutra Planet know you want this!

Butterscotch Performance Pudding.........MMMmmm

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
itching to get my hands on some of this