NHA Stack - Bridging/PCT

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
I am currently running a Prostanozol/TRN cycle. I am in mid week 4. Heres the scheme:
1 - Prostan 100mg
1-3 Prostan 150mg
4 - prostan 150mg / mega-trn 2mg

I plan on continuing with:
5-7 prostan 150mg / mega-trn 4mg

Now, my PCT is gonna be 4 weeks of Nolva with liver support and other support supps. Im also going to use Fenugreek and Sesamin. I have some bulk 95% nettle root (Activate) and ATD. I was thinking of running an NHA stack after this cycle but I was wondering what the best way to bridge the PCT into the NHA stack is. Should I just finish up 4 weeks of PCT and then do the NHA or bridge it with PCT??

Or...would it be better to just do PCT, then recover for a couple weeks before I start the NHA?

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I am currently running a Prostanozol/TRN cycle. I am in mid week 4. Heres the scheme:
1 - Prostan 100mg
1-3 Prostan 150mg
4 - prostan 150mg / mega-trn 2mg

I plan on continuing with:
5-7 prostan 150mg / mega-trn 4mg

Now, my PCT is gonna be 4 weeks of Nolva with liver support and other support supps. Im also going to use Fenugreek and Sesamin. I have some bulk 95% nettle root (Activate) and ATD. I was thinking of running an NHA stack after this cycle but I was wondering what the best way to bridge the PCT into the NHA stack is. Should I just finish up 4 weeks of PCT and then do the NHA or bridge it with PCT??

Or...would it be better to just do PCT, then recover for a couple weeks before I start the NHA?
IMO i would do PCT ,then recover for a few weeks to allow your hormones to return to normal ,then do the NHA stack.

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
Wait like ripped said, you'll get better results.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
has it been established whether the nettle is suppressive? if not, then there's no reason why you couldnt use it during PCT...granted, for the first few days the nettle wont have alot of test to unbind, but after a few days you will have more circulating free test than you would normally, which will help retain gains.

...i'm trying to think of a feedback loop for free test, but i am not familiar enough with the HPTA to know if there is a mechanism for elevating SHBG in the presence of high free test levels.

toty

Awards
I was also interested in using nettle during pct. Would the nettle be suppressive or would it allow u to recover quicker?

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I was also interested in using nettle during pct. Would the nettle be suppressive or would it allow u to recover quicker?
It would help you recover quicker in PCT.

toty

Awards
is there any need to ramp the nettle up or down during pct?