NHA Stack, Activate Xtreem or RPM/Drive

rcarracedo

Awards
I'm trying to decide which of these should I go with. I'm looking to gain weight/size/strength. I also do not want to use anything that may raise my DHT levels (too high).

What are your experiences with these products? Looking for some advice.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Activate Xtreme is the revised version of the old DS NHA stack. I highly recommend it.

rcarracedo

Awards
Thanks Rodja ... should I stack it with anything else?

San Quinn

San Quinn

Awards
  • Established
I tried the old Activate and Rebound Reloaded and libido went down the drain fast! So I got rid of RR and replaced it with Powerfull which I really liked!!! I think I put on 3-4 lbs while taking those together. I would like to try Activate Xtreme with Powerfull sometime!

I tried Drive+IGF-2 a little while ago which I also really liked. I put on just a little more weight with Drive+IGF-2, link to my log is in my sig.

Cant go wrong either way!!

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
drive/activate xtreme or rpm/activate xtreme would be a great stack. If you want solely mass then go with drive/ax, if you need a good preworkout stim boost go with rpm/ax.

rcarracedo

Awards
I tried the old Activate and Rebound Reloaded and libido went down the drain fast! So I got rid of RR and replaced it with Powerfull which I really liked!!! I think I put on 3-4 lbs while taking those together. I would like to try Activate Xtreme with Powerfull sometime!

I tried Drive+IGF-2 a little while ago which I also really liked. I put on just a little more weight with Drive+IGF-2, link to my log is in my sig.

Cant go wrong either way!!
I think you just contradicted yourself.

"tried the old Activate and Rebound Reloaded and libido went down the drain fast! So I got rid of RR and replaced it with Powerfull which I really liked!!!"

You replaced Rebound Reloaded with Powerfull.

So ... You were then taking Activate & Powerfull.

Then you say ...

I would like to try Activate Xtreme with Powerfull sometime!

So what is it? What do you think brought your libido down?

rcarracedo

Awards
drive/activate xtreme or rpm/activate xtreme would be a great stack. If you want solely mass then go with drive/ax, if you need a good preworkout stim boost go with rpm/ax.
So Drive and Activate Xtreme for size?

San Quinn

San Quinn

Awards
  • Established
I think you just contradicted yourself.

"tried the old Activate and Rebound Reloaded and libido went down the drain fast! So I got rid of RR and replaced it with Powerfull which I really liked!!!"

You replaced Rebound Reloaded with Powerfull.

So ... You were then taking Activate & Powerfull.

Then you say ...

I would like to try Activate Xtreme with Powerfull sometime!

So what is it? What do you think brought your libido down?
Whats hard to understand about what I said. Rebound Reloaded has caused libido problems for some users and I was one of them. I then Replaced it with Powerfull since I had it on hand and used it with Activate.

Then I said I would like to try the newer version of Activate (Activate Xtreme) with Powerfull sometime to compare the difference. Let me know if you understand what I am saying?

rcarracedo

Awards
Whats hard to understand about what I said. Rebound Reloaded has caused libido problems for some users and I was one of them. I then Replaced it with Powerfull since I had it on hand and used it with Activate.

Then I said I would like to try the newer version of Activate (Activate Xtreme) with Powerfull sometime to compare the difference. Let me know if you understand what I am saying?
got it ... thanks

rcarracedo

Awards

Dude ... great logs. That chick has an incredible ... well you know.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
what does NHA stand for?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what does NHA stand for?
here is what Rodja said in a thread earlier today about this..

A NHA stack is any stack that is non-hormonal, but is anabolic (NHA=Non-Hormonal Anabolic). Examples include Activate Extreme, Drive/IGF-2, PowerFULL, etc.
edit: lol he beat me to it

Indiana Jones

Indiana Jones

Awards
drive/activate xtreme or rpm/activate xtreme would be a great stack. If you want solely mass then go with drive/ax,
I thought Drive was just another test booster, similar to Activate Xtreme

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Both are solid. I've done RPM + Activate X and thought it was excellent.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Both are solid. I've done RPM + Activate X and thought it was excellent.
Word. I just finished up 5 weeks of AX at 6caps/day with RPM as a pre-WO stim. One of my stacks ever; the increase in aggression was phenomenal.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Word. I just finished up 5 weeks of AX at 6caps/day with RPM as a pre-WO stim. One of my stacks ever; the increase in aggression was phenomenal.
Glad to hear it. I did nearly the same thing. Vascularity (Divanil + Icariin) was crazy for me (Not to mention everything else).

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glad to hear it. I did nearly the same thing. Vascularity (Divanil + Icariin) was crazy for me (Not to mention everything else).
I love the sleep and nutrient repartitioning from it. It is strong enough to add in extra kcals, but not too strong where it leads to hypoglycemia. I had some solid increases in strength, LBM, and lost fat as well. I love the sh!t.