Next PES Insider Deal???

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I tried FCC last night and Blondie this morning. Both solid. My first Select. FCC isn't as sweet as Blondie and almost has a cake or brownie batter taste to it. Fairly tasty. Wonder how many recipes I can ruin lol

Awards
  • Established
Took a big risk and ordered my fcc while I was gone for 10 days.. Luckily it was sitting on my porch after being delivered on Tuesday. Win.

As for the flavor in water: AMAZING. I can't believe how well this flavor was nailed guys. PES you killed it. Very buttercream like flavor with a chocolate cake batter forefront with a buttery hint. The picture on the front is an exact match as to what I taste. Definitely in my number one chocolate spot of all time, and top 3 proteins of all time.

Went ahead and hit some baking with it today as well:

Protein doughnuts:

PES select vanilla creme doughnuts and frosted cupcake frosting

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1467594060.762325.jpg

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1467594076.644627.jpg

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lookin delicious 804! Thanks for throwin that up.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I tried FCC last night and Blondie this morning. Both solid. My first Select. FCC isn't as sweet as Blondie and almost has a cake or brownie batter taste to it. Fairly tasty. Wonder how many recipes I can ruin lol
I thought Blondie was not so great, but select is my favorite protein. CPBC, CNC, FCC, Vanilla are just awesome and select has the best texture of any protein I've tried.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I thought Blondie was not so great, but select is my favorite protein. CPBC, CNC, FCC, Vanilla are just awesome and select has the best texture of any protein I've tried.
Texture/thickness is totally my selling point for select... And macros for most of the flavors

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sad days in the UK :(

I have no tracking of the new shipping and FedEx one is stuck :( I'm running out of proteins and in the UK everybody seems to have out of stock select, only CPBC are available but cause of macros I can't have them :( (too much carbs) I usually have c&c and SD cause of the taste and cause of their almost 0 carbs :( anyway we in the U.K. We are doomed :( pes you gotta open a warehouse here!!!
There is no tracking on your replacement shipment yet because it was processed on Friday and doesn't get sent out over the weekend.

A tracking number will be available shortly. :)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Took a big risk and ordered my fcc while I was gone for 10 days.. Luckily it was sitting on my porch after being delivered on Tuesday. Win.

As for the flavor in water: AMAZING. I can't believe how well this flavor was nailed guys. PES you killed it. Very buttercream like flavor with a chocolate cake batter forefront with a buttery hint. The picture on the front is an exact match as to what I taste. Definitely in my number one chocolate spot of all time, and top 3 proteins of all time.

Protein doughnuts:

View attachment 137512

View attachment 137513
Very Nice !!

janson_kaniaz

janson_kaniaz

Awards
  • Established
I could only find these in my local store. Couldn't get the SF/FF version. I guess the extra calorie won't hurt.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
^those prices confused me so much until I zoomed for currency lol

Unfortunate, I have 8-10 light varieties in local stores. US has even more

doogans

doogans

Awards
  • Established
Help PES reps!

So for this last insider I ordered 3 tubs frosted cupcake Select (55servings each). When I got my shipment it was only 1 tub! With this holiday weekend I haven't been able to reach the company to find out what's going on. Any help would be appreciated

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Help PES reps!

So for this last insider I ordered 3 tubs frosted cupcake Select (55servings each). When I got my shipment it was only 1 tub! With this holiday weekend I haven't been able to reach the company to find out what's going on. Any help would be appreciated
Pm me your order # sir, I'll get you looked after

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Looks delicious !!

Awards
  • Established
Select Frosted chocolate cupcake doughnuts with select vanilla frosting. These turned out good.

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1467677294.060836.jpg

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm ordering 2 more tubs now, Jana loves it.
It's milder than others for me, less sweet, but I went for a serving in 10 oz. and damn that is a tasty mango
Good deal bro. Definitely checking it out. :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Protein doughnuts:

View attachment 137512

View attachment 137513
Good to see it was still waiting there for you. Nice review bro. Sounds like a damn good doughnut!

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
I am getting hungry!!!

he-man

he-man

Awards
  • Established

Here's my latest attempt!! I followed one of the recipes from a couple of pages back (minus the sf/ff pudding mix), I'm assuming the lack of pudding mix had a big effect on the outcome of my cupcake things?!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
How was the taste?

Easy to make even those look pretty if we iced it
Flip side: I've eaten plenty of delicious baking that did not look appealing at all lol.

If you missed the pudding mix from Bob's recipe I'm guessing it may be weaker taste, maybe even off in the way it baked because of the missing sodium content those mixes have

sareea

Awards
Driven can you check please for me who is the main distributor in Israel of PES select ?
I may buy 10-20 tubs at time if I get it in good price.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I can inquire!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Finally got back to my apartment and my order was waiting for me. Had to try the FCC immediately. And it was incredible.
Btw, I ordered 2 55-serving tubs and received 2 27-serving tubs. I'll probably PM you sometime today, driven.

sareea

Awards
I can inquire!
Another question please to check,
If I buy animal whey from bb(dot)com the shipping price is cheaper than PES select and it is the same weight almost... Is it because of the dimensions and not only weight ? if so... This is something PES can improve :)

he-man

he-man

Awards
  • Established
How was the taste?

Easy to make even those look pretty if we iced it
Flip side: I've eaten plenty of delicious baking that did not look appealing at all lol.

If you missed the pudding mix from Bob's recipe I'm guessing it may be weaker taste, maybe even off in the way it baked because of the missing sodium content those mixes have
Taste was quite good, but still a bit on the heavy side, not so much a light cake as I'd hoped for! Certainly edible
I frosted them with a Greek yogurt/Snickerdoodle mix just for a little more...something!! Will keep trying!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Here's my latest attempt!! I followed one of the recipes from a couple of pages back (minus the sf/ff pudding mix), I'm assuming the lack of pudding mix had a big effect on the outcome of my cupcake things?!
SF FF pudding mix helps a ton with texture and final consistency of the baked good. It also helps enhance the final taste of the product

For how cheap and minimal kcals per serving it's a great addition

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
I'm still with empty and sad cupboard :(

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm still with empty and sad cupboard :(
Mine is apparently not supposed to arrive until the 11th, and I'm in the U.S.

Hang in there man! We'll taste that sweet cupcake goodness soon, and it will be even better because of the anticipation.

Danus

Danus

Awards
Just got mine last night, unfortunately the bag boys must've played hackey sack with it as all 5 tubs had the lids caved in.
Funny enough though no cracks or powder leaks so no big deal.
Tried in a shake with banana and loved it, i still think CPBC just beats it because it's a stronger flavor. If i were to describe it i would call it a chocolate buttercream icing. Very versatile.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Mine is apparently not supposed to arrive until the 11th, and I'm in the U.S.

Hang in there man! We'll taste that sweet cupcake goodness soon, and it will be even better because of the anticipation.
I am sorry for you mate :( hopefully we will get it sooner or later :)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have had just one serving of frosted chocolate cupcake.

I am already happy to rank it up there with my favourite Select flavours. It genuinely does taste like a chocolate cupcake rather than just a generic chocolate flavour with a fancy name.

It even smells like a chocolate cupcake. :)

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
I have had just one serving of frosted chocolate cupcake.

I am already happy to rank it up there with my favourite Select flavours. It genuinely does taste like a chocolate cupcake rather than just a generic chocolate flavour with a fancy name.

It even smells like a chocolate cupcake. :)
thanks for teasing us pffffffff

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
bdcc, how did your package sneak through customs lol!!
of course, only ours are stuck :p ahahahahah we are not PES guys ;)

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I feel like a simple person. I'm sittin here enjoying my FCC in water shakes.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
bdcc, how did your package sneak through customs lol!!
of course, only ours are stuck :p ahahahahah we are not PES guys ;)
Second package for me as well.

FedEx delivered my first one and removed the Select.

Not in UK but same for me , held in customs :(
View attachment 137586
Send me an email with your order number. :)

[email protected]

I feel like a simple person. I'm sittin here enjoying my FCC in water shakes.
Nothing wrong with that my friend.

For me it is mixed in water or thrown into oats. That's it. :)

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gotta admit I've always wondered what some of my Select shakes would taste like in almond milk.....

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Gotta admit I've always wondered what some of my Select shakes would taste like in almond milk.....
Improved, more like a milk shake.

Worth the 25 cals/cup IMO

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
you serious?? bdcc? they removed the content???

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established

I really like it with just a bit of water, its lovely (talking about c&c and sd and anything else apart FCC, didn't try it yet :p)

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Just wondering, as I've never tried to buy/taste almond milk, is there anything to look out for when buying brands or do I just get whatever is available?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just wondering, as I've never tried to buy/taste almond milk, is there anything to look out for when buying brands or do I just get whatever is available?
I think blue almond unsweetened vanilla is the best. I'm not a fan of Silk.

he-man

he-man

Awards
  • Established
I use Kara coconut milk in my post workout, only slightly thicker consistency to mixing with water - like a smooth milk shake though :)

Pec.Major

Awards
  • Established
It should be drinked with milk damnit! Preferably breast milk for that extra anabolic effect.

breast-image.jpg

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Unsweetened and the lowest cals you can find is how I roll lol.

Silk unsweetened cashew is great.

Not a fan of it solo, but with protein it gets milkshake status. If you happen to be at home whirl it in the blender with Ice.

And If you want extra volume to it, blend it longer