Next PES Insider Deal???

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
You must be missing out on what Driven2lift puts out.

100%, he'd be the man for the job.
Thank you brother!

Your vote of confidence means a good deal :)

Though Chef Bob would certainly kill this one too.
In for those cupcakes The Solution

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Thank you brother!

Your vote of confidence means a good deal :)

Though Chef Bob would certainly kill this one too.
In for those cupcakes The Solution
Coming to you Wednesday sir.
Chocolate Frosting is the only way to go with this flavor
I will also be making that layered protein cake which should be a nice low kcal treat.

Looking forward to what your whipping up. Maybe we can whip up a couple recipes for the AM community

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
Miami is a great city! I have always been a fan of southeast Florida as I moved there for some time. I had a condo in Jupiter (which is considered a northern suburb) about two blocks from the beach. Wish I still had a place there.
My cousin lives on second street in south beach !!! Like near prime 112 the restaurant !! Unreal man it was like 104 today Lolol

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think I will make some protein pancakes for breakfast today!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Chocolate Coconut Protein Pancakes and Yes they were Very Good !!

Pancakes 62616.JPG

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Well, PP tries.

They're missing more of the picture than they should be, IMO, but its their opinion.

They want the hard & heavy in the USA as usual.

I won't blame them, that's a big part of their audience

sareea

Awards
New norcodrene write up at priceplow]
I wonder if killing Alphamine and Norco is a part of a business plan.
Every one of us is sooo excited to see if PES releases a new and better fat burner other than alphamine and norco... And if they do the sales will sky rocket due to the current change... Hhh

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Someone just commented on my Facebook page that frosted chocolate cupcake is our "best flavor by far".

Big claim!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Someone just commented on my Facebook page that frosted chocolate cupcake is our "best flavor by far".

Big claim!
Was that your own status update?

#CheaterCheaterProteinEater

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Lol nice tag.

We will all see soon enough.
Insider packages dropping all week long no doubt

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I ordered 3 large jugs. From the label, that looks to be about 12 lbs. I then ordered 12 lbs of pure Micellar Casein from my usual protein supplier in Fudge Brownie and Chocolate Peanut Butter. I plan on doing one scoop of FCC with one scoop of the others for a before bed pudding. Select makes a good pudding and I'm betting the flavor will be the primary one even when mixed. So by my count, I will have about 6 months of mostly Casein FCC flavored pudding before bed :D

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Pudding Gains

You sludging them into a super lean pudding or setting them with instant pudding packs?

In for your review of it enjoyed as a pudding

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Since this was a big topic and controversy i am going to post it here and preface this with say that i just ordered 6 tubs of select and love pes.... Now i ordered the other day from nutraplanet the og alphamine, checked the formula on the label and all that. Was on sale. Well these guys sent me the new alphamine... This situation is screwed up man. I already emailed them but its going to be a headache. Not pes's fault, but just thought id bring it up. Definitely sending it back because i got it for my girl who loves it as a fat burner... And since its not a fat burner anymore... Well u get it.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
That is unfortunate sir...

I've said a few times around now that people looking for OG stock should email or call the retailer to be safe.

Many are slow to update

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That is unfortunate sir...

I've said a few times around now that people looking for OG stock should email or call the retailer to be safe.

Many are slow to update
Yea i get it, still false advertising... Not good business at all. Whatever. Theyre gunna take it back lol im not paying for that at all.

Onefckngear

Awards
My FCC select was just delivered!!! Too bad I'm at work... Haha

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My order hasn't been delivered yet. Lol. I'll probably be out of town when it is, too.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Pudding Gains

You sludging them into a super lean pudding or setting them with instant pudding packs?

In for your review of it enjoyed as a pudding
1 scoop of each, water, put in fridge for an hour or so.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
My order hasn't been delivered yet. Lol. I'll probably be out of town when it is, too.
Oh no I probably will be too I'll have my neighbor peek around the corner and grab it for me if it appears while I'm not here.

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Got a last minute order last night, 2 2lbers (one for a friend) and a 7 serving of vanilla. Excited to see if either of these flavors live up to the hype. Haven't had a good vanilla since OG myofusion and never had a plain chocolate flavor that stands out as great, but the frosting aftertaste has me interested

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got a last minute order last night, 2 2lbers (one for a friend) and a 7 serving of vanilla. Excited to see if either of these flavors live up to the hype. Haven't had a good vanilla since OG myofusion and never had a plain chocolate flavor that stands out as great, but the frosting aftertaste has me interested
Let us know. I'm willing to bet both Vanilla and FCC will become a favorite of yours.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
My order has shipped!!!! Yeah!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
No tracking # yet

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just placed an order for FCC. I liked MC, but am excited for the replacement as I'm confident it should be fantastic based on the team putting it through.

I grabbed the new Sunrise Alphamine (love the flavor, reminds me of a mix of Runts candy) last insider as well and it's been great. I'd been surviving off of energy drinks with a move/work change and it's very nice saving money with a better alternative. I've sampled it out to quite a few people this week, who were fans as well.

And it's good to be back on AM.
Great to have you back breezy! Im super excited to get my hands on that sunrise flavor. Hearing the runts feedback has me all that much more pumped. Sounds delightful. :)

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Tracking says insider has been delivered.
Ill have to get a tower picture when I get home, then get some cupcakes fired up in the oven.
Full review coming tomorrow.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Can't wait to see your creations and review!!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For those who PM'ed me regarding their orders, I'm waiting to hear back for tracking numbers. Hold tight fellas.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just Got My Tracking # !!

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Delivered. With 8oz of cold water in about 20 minutes... after OHPs and KB Swings.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I believe the insider was crazy huge, orders are slowing shipping out.

I've had a few ask to get tracking numbers for them. Once I send the email, not 20 minutes later, they say they got their tracking number via email, lol.

Glad things are moving along though :)

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Warehouse is pumping everything out ASAP guys

Mine took a bit to ship too, but it was one among many orders flying out the doors over the weekend

Thank you all again for the support

Be sure to boast/brag and make fun of me for getting yours first haha

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm in no rush, I got 27lbs of protein on the shelf now.

Onefckngear

Awards
I just had two scoops of FCC Select mixed with 16oz of water. It is legit!!

I get more of German chocolate cake vibe versus a frosted cupcake.

I can't compare it to milk chocolate Select since I've never had it. I can say that FCC is in the top five chocolate flavored powders I've had. I can only imagine how ridiculous it is in milk or almond milk.

Good job PES!

Onefckngear

Awards
I also had a single scoop sample of the new raspberry lemonade alphamine. It definitely taste better than all of the OG alphamine I've had.

The energy was smooth and way better than any of the big name (monster, rockstar, etc) energy drinks that I've had. I didn't feel like I had drank poison either like when I slam a monster.

I can see this being a hit for those people who regularly use gas station energy drinks.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Thank you for reviewing that as it is now geared, as an energy drink.

I would say similar, though I know I'll still have a Monster now and then I'm enjoying these for a smooth pick-me-up.

(Plus cotton candy is really growing on me fast, I think I may be leaving team RL)

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you for reviewing that as it is now geared, as an energy drink.

I would say similar, though I know I'll still have a Monster now and then I'm enjoying these for a smooth pick-me-up.

(Plus cotton candy is really growing on me fast, I think I may be leaving team RL)
Leaving RL? Wtf.

I have not tried the new Alphamine. If there was a red bull flavor, I'd definitely be on it.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I know. It's a tough call.

I'm still using both (and Sunrise) but I think Cotton Candy may win for me overall.

I'll still be buying RL to add cit-mal for a tart lemonade treat when desired

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just had two scoops of FCC Select mixed with 16oz of water. It is legit!!

I get more of German chocolate cake vibe versus a frosted cupcake.

I can't compare it to milk chocolate Select since I've never had it. I can say that FCC is in the top five chocolate flavored powders I've had. I can only imagine how ridiculous it is in milk or almond milk.

Good job PES!
Top 5 chocolate ever you've tried? Consider that a win!

I also had a single scoop sample of the new raspberry lemonade alphamine. It definitely taste better than all of the OG alphamine I've had.

The energy was smooth and way better than any of the big name (monster, rockstar, etc) energy drinks that I've had. I didn't feel like I had drank poison either like when I slam a monster.

I can see this being a hit for those people who regularly use gas station energy drinks.
Awesome to hear. I'll pry be doing 2 scoops everyday early morning (wake at 3:23am) for a pick me up.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Waiting for my tubs to arrive thursday...going to mix Vanilla and FCC

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Waiting for my tubs to arrive thursday...going to mix Vanilla and FCC
I plan on doing the same, as well with Snickerdoodle, after I try FCC solo.