Next PES Insider Deal???

Chrisehyoung

Chrisehyoung

Awards
Just never wanted to spend money on protein powder. I try and eat whole foods...but is it gluten free? I'm in the same boat as Ben but I have celiac
But is it glutton free? I have a very different issue. Lol

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This may have been answered, but will the 2 lbers be the only ones available for insiders? Cause if not I'm going to town on 55 serving select. (Odd thing is I really don't need protein right now :))

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well I'm annoyed. Nutra sold me the new amino iv but still had the old label up so I thought I was stocking up on the old one...fawk

squirtguns89

Awards
  • Established
PES and their brilliance is in minimal company with their ability to make people fall in love with ingredients most dont have any clue what theyre lol. people acting like the new glut blend is anything to sneeze about, especially considering what the product is in the first place.

anyways, CC is peppered for insider assault.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Birthday money rolls in tomorrow
Payday on April 1st

Prepared.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well I'm annoyed. Nutra sold me the new amino iv but still had the old label up so I thought I was stocking up on the old one...fawk
BRB first person to ever complain about receiving a new PES product. :(

Even if you were hoping for the old, I don't see why it is a problem you are now in possession of the new version and can give it a taste.

But ya highly doubt you are going to have trouble unloading it if that is what you want to do....

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i think PES should consider cancelling the insider, yes that's right cancel it.

I'm scared it will break the internet, very irresponsible really. Shame on you PES ;)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I can't wait.............

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wonder if it is the 27 or 55 for Wednesday

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am hoping it's a 55 !!! (Please!)

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
55 tubs are around on some Instagram accounts. Gives me hope.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Let's all stop assuming and wait until the insider is actually released on Wednesday :)

Ryno23

Awards
I asked on Instagram and PES replied that the insider is only for the 27 servings.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Let's all stop assuming and wait until the insider is actually released on Wednesday :)
This.

For all we know the Insider is a 55 serving with a BOGO Giraffe.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Look at the pic for the insider its a 2lb
they always start small and then work up if demand is there.
if the demand is there.................It's Chocolate and Peanut Butter the demand will be through the roof !!! (Just giving you a hard time, I know what you are saying)

Line.jpg

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Im enjoying my snickerdoodle with free high volume
:)

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i kind of prefer a 2lbs tub at less the cost of a 4lbs tub so I can compare to the other flavours. No doubt it will be good, but may not be everyone's #1. The best part of the insider are the stacks IMO.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
55 tubs are around on some Instagram accounts. Gives me hope.
This is just because they copied the photo I posted.

Serious lol.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Look at the pic for the insider its a 2lb they always start small and then work up if demand is there.
lol "if demand is there".... I think we know the answer to this already

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i kind of prefer a 2lbs tub at less the cost of a 4lbs tub so I can compare to the other flavours. No doubt it will be good, but may not be everyone's #1. The best part of the insider are the stacks IMO.
I'm the same way. I used to prefer larger tubs since price is usually cheaper. However, now I prefer smaller tubs of protein. Always me to have two open at a time so I can switch between flavors. Depending on what I am using the powder in, I like to have a choice.

Awards
  • Established
Lol I usually have 4-5 open regardless of size. I love variety lol

Right now I actually have 8 open :x

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just what some "Source" told me and going by their word since they work for the same company you do.
No, I found the comment, "if the demand is there" kinda funny is all.

Just givin ya crap anyways tho

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
No, I found the comment, "if the demand is there" kinda funny is all.

Just givin ya crap anyways tho
Just going off what someone who works for your company told me regarding the size issue.
And I trust that individual because they are a pretty big part of the company lol.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just going off what someone who works for your company told me regarding the size issue. And I trust that individual because they are a pretty big part of the company lol.
You don't get what I am saying do you?

I am saying it was funny you said if the demand is there.

Let's be honest, we all know the demand is going to be there.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
You don't get what I am saying do you?

I am saying it was funny you said if the demand is there.

Let's be honest, we all know the demand is going to be there.
The demand is not just Anabolic Minds
I am talking to the entire market.
Protein is not even a money maker, sure a PB flavored protein will be a hit for some. But for many some people do not like PB or have allergies to Peanuts so it wont limit them to purchasing the product.

On this website the insider will be a hit, but when you open to mass market PES is still a company that does not get enough recognition, and should get more recognition than it does. I know on your previous insiders you guys were hardly breaking even considering shipping + The price you were selling select.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The demand is not just Anabolic Minds
I am talking to the entire market.
Protein is not even a money maker, sure a PB flavored protein will be a hit for some. But for many some people do not like PB or have allergies to Peanuts so it wont limit them to purchasing the product.

On this website the insider will be a hit, but when you open to mass market PES is still a company that does not get enough recognition.
From what I hear from protein companies is plan vanilla and chocolate are usually some of their best sellers, boggles my mind!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
From what I hear from protein companies is plan vanilla and chocolate are usually some of their best sellers, boggles my mind!
correct Choc/Vanilla are the #1/#2 sellers on the market because they are generic and allow for lots of room for variation , mixing things, and people are basic. That is whey they have been the #1/#2 seller and will be

Look at what protein was 5-6-7 years ago.. Choc/Vanilla/Strawberry and why they continue to be big sellers.

most people who buy protein buy it not for exotic flavors, they are mostly the general gym goers that just buy a shake based off what their coach or what some guy behind a counter tells them to buy.

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
I think kbayne was pulling your leg bro lol, but i agree i guarantee the demand on this flavor will be huge.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The demand is there. :)

Reactions: 804
kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think kbayne was pulling your leg bro lol, but i agree i guarantee the demand on this flavor will be huge.
At least someone got it lol

Reactions: 804
kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The demand is not just Anabolic Minds I am talking to the entire market. Protein is not even a money maker, sure a PB flavored protein will be a hit for some. But for many some people do not like PB or have allergies to Peanuts so it wont limit them to purchasing the product. On this website the insider will be a hit, but when you open to mass market PES is still a company that does not get enough recognition, and should get more recognition than it does. I know on your previous insiders you guys were hardly breaking even considering shipping + The price you were selling select.
Okay now you just took it completely off what I was saying or trying to get at lol.

Move on tho.

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
To change it up a bit, I agree with The Solution that PES does not get the recognition it deserves. It pains me to go to brick and mortar stores and see people buying spiked garbage like Arnold Whey. They have no idea that Select even exists.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
To change it up a bit, I agree with The Solution that PES does not get the recognition it deserves. It pains me to go to brick and mortar stores and see people buying spiked garbage like Arnold Whey. They have no idea that Select even exists.
my point exactly that goes right through the eyes of the others in here.. regarding the demand and the company.
The demand is not what it should be. On anabolic minds.. yeah, on bb.com its getting better, but PES Still has growing to do in the future and does not get enough recognition. I guess a compliment goes unseen ITT.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know exactly what you mean. Doing demos at certain stores and seeing individuals buy certain protein brands. Smh.

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
my point exactly that goes right through the eyes of the others in here.. regarding the demand and the company.
The demand is not what it should be. On anabolic minds.. yeah, on bb.com its getting better, but PES Still has growing to do in the future and does not get enough recognition. I guess a compliment goes unseen ITT.
I think there will be tons of demand for 55 CPBC tbh. To change direction though, my point is more that people think that all protein powder is the same, which is somewhat true in terms of results, but it's about PROFILE(better macros, lack of fillers that gunk up your system) and actually getting what you are paying for, and Select has no equal in terms of those 2 things in my opinion.

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
I know exactly what you mean. Doing demos at certain stores and seeing individuals buy certain protein brands. Smh.
It's crazy man. You have it good in America, at least you have some stores with variety, and PES products are actually on shelves. In Canada most stores carry only a handful of brands and all of them are absolute TRASH.

Awards
  • Established
On the bright side (selfishly) the less people that know about select, the more for me :)