Next Cycle Questions?

Bigwyatt

Awards
  • Established
Hey everyone,

Stats:
27 (will be 28 when starting)
6'4"
260lbs (18%bf), however won't be starting for a couple months until I'm back down to the 12-13%bf range. Had surgery and sprained ankle and let myself go the past 2 months.

I'm looking to lose fat and build muscle and get as veiny as possible (everyone's goals).

Here's what I'm thinking for next cycle.

Week 1-20: Test E 700mgs a week
Week 1-20: EQ 750mgs a week
Week 1-20: Proviron 50mgs/day
Week 1-20: MK677 25mgs/day
Week 1-20: GW 20mgs/day
Week 1-6: Anadrol 50mgs/day
Week 15-20: Winny 50mgs/day (won't take if blood work is out of whack)
Pct: Nolva and clomid, and all detox supps like tudca, fish oil, coq10 etc... all run on cycle too.

Questions/generally speaking:
-I've never tried anadrol and want to give it a go. I've tried tbol and dbol, liked tbol better. Is 50mgs or 75mgs of adrol better?
-Can I run LGD with adrol?
-Would it be okay to run s4, ostarine, rad140 in there too, if so is that only for 12 weeks or can I run it longer?
-Can you front load the EQ? I read you can, but I don't have experience.
-Since the adrol and EQ raise red blood cells count, should I give blood once a month?
-Any other suggestions?

I'm just thinking out loud here for my next cycle, it's not 100% def yet.

Thanks everyone!

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Any 20 week cycle should be run with HCG. You will cause permanent HTPA damage being shut down that long. If you can't source it, try 8 week cycles with short esters like test prop and NPP.

You can frontload the EQ.

Drop the SARMs. You have plenty to grow on.

75mg of Adrol based on your weight

Bigwyatt

Awards
  • Established
Awesome, thanks for the info. I want to keep the GW though just for the cholesterol benefits and maybe the mk677? I'll order some hcg.

Bigwyatt

Awards
  • Established
Also what would you recommend for hcg dosage? I see so many different opinions on it.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Also what would you recommend for hcg dosage? I see so many different opinions on it.
I’m currently running 500 a week split into 2 pins. When researching it for use on cycle that was what I found to be a standard dose (is much higher if using for a shorter term as part of a pct protocol)

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Lots of research here. Good to see. I was considering Adrol but I’m too high of a clot risk to run it with something like EQ. You’re younger and probably have less health problems but personally if avoid those two together. Give blood though like you planned to be safe. 20 weeks is going to be a motherfcker on your hpta btw. Once I ventured there, I never bounced back.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I ran 50mg of Adrol a week and loved it, but I'm a bit smaller than you.

Bigwyatt

Awards
  • Established
Well now I'm thinking of not running the EQ due to the red blood cell count issues. Would anyone recommend throwing in a low dose tren E instead, Say maybe 200mgs a week? Also, maybe running oral primo the entire cycle? Any opinions on best oral kickstarter? I feel like it's either tbol, dbol, or adrol.

And is there any point to running hcg 2 weeks after last injection or is that too late?

Thanks.

Bigwyatt

Awards
  • Established
About to drop EQ and add tren e and mast e at 400mgs each a week. Or would acetate be much better results? Thoughts?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well now I'm thinking of not running the EQ due to the red blood cell count issues. Would anyone recommend throwing in a low dose tren E instead, Say maybe 200mgs a week? Also, maybe running oral primo the entire cycle? Any opinions on best oral kickstarter? I feel like it's either tbol, dbol, or adrol.

And is there any point to running hcg 2 weeks after last injection or is that too late?

Thanks.
Personally, I’ve used hcg throughout last 4 weeks of cycle, most of cycle, and just a blast of it while ester clears. I strongly feel just using it at all is more important than when you use it. Others may disagree but imo it doesn’t matter.

Bigwyatt

Awards
  • Established
I just finished a cycle, never got it from one source, so have some coming next week... About 2.5-3 weeks from last injection. Test e, but figured the same might as well use it, better late then never.