Newly up- comming Primordial Stack!

Mase64

Mase64

Awards
  • Established
Sorry for the re-post, but Supps area gets more Foot traffic, so here we go

So Since i was reading alot on Primordial supps, I came to conclusion this is my next stack, Swole stack is good but im upgrading.

AndroHard
Turinabol-LV
Sustain Alpha Liqua-Vade
EndoAmp Max
Toco-8
Liver Juice
Dermacrine w/ Liqua Vade

and
ALPHA-T2

is that to much ha? want to get bigg and leannnnnn:smlove2:

:fing02::fing02::food:

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established

So Since i was reading alot on Primordial supps, I came to conclusion this is my next stack, Swole stack is good but im upgrading.

AndroHard
Turinabol-LV
Sustain Alpha Liqua-Vade
EndoAmp Max
Toco-8
Liver Juice
Dermacrine w/ Liqua Vade

and
ALPHA-T2

stick to just two anabolics at a time like: dermacrine/androhard or turinabol/androhard. I would personally run the turinabol/androhard with the liver juice and AT2. Save the dermacrine for another cycle with something like epistane. Use the TRS in pct.

I don't see the increased benefit from taking all at once just an increased chance of side effects.

Mase64

Mase64

Awards
  • Established
yea you right ill slow it up why not ill prob do the turinabol/andro with AT2 and liver juice

Mase64

Mase64

Awards
  • Established
should i keep the Sustain for the PCT?

So i got T2 alpha Toco and liver juice, next cart is Andro, Turinabol, Sustain and EndoMax

?

better?

zombiemuscle

zombiemuscle

Awards
  • Established

So i got T2 alpha Toco and liver juice, next cart is Andro, Turinabol, Sustain and EndoMax

?

better?
Sustain alpha would be best saved for PCT.

I don't believe either of the hormonal products you will be using convert into estrogen. Sustain alpha will help restart your HPTA during PCT.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Sustain alpha would be best saved for PCT.

I don't believe either of the hormonal products you will be using convert into estrogen. Sustain alpha will help restart your HPTA during PCT.

?

better?
Like zombie said, i would save it for PCT as you should not have a libido problem on cycle with that androhard in there and yes, much better.

Mase64

Mase64

Awards
  • Established
k im going to go ahead and prob order it by the end of the week

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

AndroHard
Turinabol-LV
Sustain Alpha Liqua-Vade
EndoAmp Max
Toco-8
Liver Juice
Dermacrine w/ Liqua Vade

and
ALPHA-T2

thats a hell of a stack, i would leave endoamp and sustain alpha for PCT of it, SA is great for libido boosting!

androhard and turinabol is a great hardner stack, and adding dermacrine isnt a bad ideas at all run liver juice and toco8 all throughout, and

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dang man! I wanna see what happens on this lol

Mase64

Mase64

Awards
  • Established
yeaa babay pulling the trigger today on the stack.. lol also did the Alpha-T2 & Anadraulic State GT Stack at nutraplanet

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i like dermacrine better than 1-t less lethargy and good cortisol control from it too...

dbl38

Awards
  • Established
Make sure you understand the dosing on the PP products. Like with the Derm. one bottle at full dose last 25 days, and so forth, so know exactly what you want to do before you order or you will have to add to it.....

zombiemuscle

zombiemuscle

Awards
  • Established
I'm about to run two bottles TCF-1. I'm very anxious.