Newbie PCT Help

callyblades

Awards
Hi,
I've done some research and want some opinions on my PCT. I've been taking M1 extreme (can't find any info about it on this site - 6 mg m1t, 3 mg methyl D, 3 mg Oxalone, 75 mb 4-AD, 75 mg DHEA per day also 3 6-oxo tabs before bed). I'm on my 2nd cycle of M1 extreme and wondering what is a good pct. I'm planning on Testo FX to boost natural test levels and block DHT. Should I ramp up the 6-oxo during PCT?
During my first PCT I took 3 Halodrol liquigels per day. Seemed fine but started to get a little paranoid about hair loss near the end. Don't think I lost any, prob just getting a little femmy. Cycles have been 2 weeks M1 extreme and 2 weeks PCT.
Suggestions, comments? I'm 28, 5'9" 175 lbs.

Cheers

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
Hi,
I've done some research and want some opinions on my PCT. I've been taking M1 extreme (can't find any info about it on this site - 6 mg m1t, 3 mg methyl D, 3 mg Oxalone, 75 mb 4-AD, 75 mg DHEA per day also 3 6-oxo tabs before bed). I'm on my 2nd cycle of M1 extreme and wondering what is a good pct. I'm planning on Testo FX to boost natural test levels and block DHT. Should I ramp up the 6-oxo during PCT?
During my first PCT I took 3 Halodrol liquigels per day. Seemed fine but started to get a little paranoid about hair loss near the end. Don't think I lost any, prob just getting a little femmy. Cycles have been 2 weeks M1 extreme and 2 weeks PCT.

Cheers
this is a joke, right?

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Well I would say some research would help out a lot.

You could start here, dosage info is at the very bottom.

www.OTCPCT.com

CROWLER

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
You saw two posts and chose to reply to the negative post.

You could have just as easily replied to the positive post.

You can't control how others act BUT you can control your response to their actions. :)

See the glass as half full not half empty.

Best of LUCK!

CROWLER

callyblades

Awards
You saw two posts and chose to reply to the negative post.

You could have just as easily replied to the positive post.

You can't control how others act BUT you can control your response to their actions. :)

See the glass as half full not half empty.

Best of LUCK!

CROWLER
thanks for the info. checked it out. cheers

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
alright, alright, i was wrong.....just having a little fun. ok then your taking 6mgs. of one of the harshest methly products ever made and want to inquire about PCT. Have you looked into a SERM? that is where i would start. Nolvadex, clomid or Torm are some suggestions. that should be the first thing on your list of things to get done right away.......like yesterday. if you have one then your cool, do you have an AI or a cort control product also? what ya got lying around?

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
you are slightly less clueless than I was when I first popped on to this website. that's not an insult. I was completely in the dark. so let's get you up to speed.

read the first part of this
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/66113-no-excuses-no.html

this will teach you what is happening to your body when you stop taking steroids and what you need to do to return it to normal.

if you choose to get a SERM, great. If not, crowler made a good suggestion by linking to the OTC PCT guide.

good luck. soon you'll be showing others the way.

-e

callyblades

Awards
alright, alright, i was wrong.....just having a little fun. ok then your taking 6mgs. of one of the harshest methly products ever made and want to inquire about PCT. Have you looked into a SERM? that is where i would start. Nolvadex, clomid or Torm are some suggestions. that should be the first thing on your list of things to get done right away.......like yesterday. if you have one then your cool, do you have an AI or a cort control product also? what ya got lying around?
lennox,
on this second pct i have taken testo fx, 2 6oxo's before bed, ZMA recommended dosage. I've been doing this for 12 days and i feel great. Nothing negative. I wonder if this is ok. The testo fx has cort control. I think next pct i will try to get a serm and do it right.

Thanks for the help

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
Hi,

Cheers

i'm amazed you're still standing. REVERSITOL is an up and coming supplement from I FORCE NUTRITION, and they back up the fact that its an all-in-one PCT pill with bloodwork. ZMA is always a good call though. not only does it raise test levels, but zinc is the most commonly depleted mineral in well trained athletes.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/i-force-nutrition/101477-reversitol-only-choice.html
(post 13 has the bloodwork)

anyways, this is not my area of expertise, just sharing the little i know about the subject. good luck brotha.

mm884

Awards
Do some research and get a serm!!!!!!!! All the info you need is out there... Google is a good friend!

callyblades

Awards
thanks for all the help! i'll be going serm next pct. i've been doing detoxinate as well during pct.

cheers

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
After m1T and the other stuff you run, you need nolva now.

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
After m1T and the other stuff you run, you need nolva now.
I tend to agree with this... you're levels are going to be all screwed up. Hair loss is the least of your concerns. Delayed onset of gynocemastia will be the concern here, especially when you stop taking the M1. You may want to consider getting some bloodwork to check your liver values and lipid profile

Step 1 - Design a PCT and obtain PCT
Step 2 - Stop Cycle
Step 3 - Begin PCT
Step 4 - Don't take another hormonal supplement for 3-4 months after your PCT is over, not even DHEA

While you are on m1 whatever AVOID ALCOHOL.