newbie needs help!

darkyx187

Awards
All my friends are starting to destroy on lifts and its because they made the jump to juice and i cant find any legit site or place to purchase ne or even learn about could someone please tell me a lil about this ?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sure. This is a good site to learn about "juice." You'll find it's talked about quite frequently here. If you're under 21 don't even consider it. Glad I could help.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
Be careful because the citrus will destroy your teeth. That's why I stopped juicing and switched to ice tea with a splash of lime.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why don't you ask your "friends" for sources...cause it's a bad lie

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh and when you get your vials, a lot of people like to pin but honestly the best and manliest way is to just smash the glass vial into your leg as hard as you can. If the glass shatters and cuts your skin it will absorb better.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
Oh and when you get your vials, a lot of people like to pin but honestly the best and manliest way is to just smash the glass vial into your leg as hard as you can. If the glass shatters and cuts your skin it will absorb better.
That only works with propofol.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What aboutthe Tribulus...will I need a pct?

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Def use a pct for trib, **** is strong. I usually run

1g test eod
100mg tren wirh every meal
M1T, I grab a handful and throw them at my face, whatever lands in my mouth is the dosage.

/sarcasm