Newbie here seeking advice?

ttboyy2k

Awards
Hello everyone! I have been reading all I can about prohormones. I think I am going to try the T-1 pro since it has been getting a lot of good feedback. I am training HST style doing a 2 a day split taking everyother day off working out straight through the weekends. My macrocycle is 10wks long and 2wk's of the 10 are for stategic deconditioning. I plan on using the T-1pro for only 2wks during my first week of 10's and finishing up on my last day of the first week of 5's. This way once I come off of the prohormone my load is still increasing just reducing volume (reps and sets). My question is, should I invest in liquid nolva or 6-oxo for post cycle recovery? I am just curious since I am only going to be on for 2wks. I've noticed most people have best results staying on for 4wks. I just want to maintain my extra hypertrophy thats why I chose such a short duration.

Blacksmith

Awards
IMO 2 weeks is not enough time. My experience is that the gains really emerge during weeks 3,4,5 and into week six. After this I usually maintain if I stay on an 8 week cycle. But weeks 6-8 will give you some heavy duty lethargy. 4-6 weeks

is best IMO.

ttboyy2k

Awards
I have a couple more questions for you guys. First, would a 4 week cycle of t-1pro coupled with a 6 week off be acceptable? Second, how often should I rotate the application spots of t-1pro on my body? Should I wait to start the nolvadex after my 4 week cycle of t-pro or take some while I am on just as a precautionary method?

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by ttboyy2k
I have a couple more questions for you guys. First, would a 4 week cycle of t-1pro coupled with a 6 week off be acceptable? Second, how often should I rotate the application spots of t-1pro on my body? Should I wait to start the nolvadex after my 4 week cycle of t-pro or take some while I am on just as a precautionary method?

4 weeks of post cycle will be fine.  Try rotating your spot of application everytime.  Have the nolva on hand before you start your cycle in case gyno rears it's ugly head, but if not wait to take it until you have applied your last application.

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
4 weeks on/6 weeks off is fine. you'll find a lot of dudes going 4 on-4off-4 on-6/8 off. having ATLEAST time off equaling your time using androgen, is what you're looking for.

rotating area of application is done more so for preventing irratation. have a few spots (traps, chest, inner bis, behind the knees, top of feet, lats, inner thighs all good choices) and rotate those around.

have the nolva on hand. i wouldnt start with it, unless you prone to gyno man. its good you asking these questions. best to have everything lined up and straight, before doing any cycle, heavy or small
Sage

ttboyy2k

Awards
Thanks guys for the info!

"With god's help I'll conquer this terrible affliction"