(Newb) Question about Halotest-25 cycle

CZero

Awards
Hey just looking for some insight. If you wanted to take Halotest-25, and the PC you have with it contains:

Tribulus Terresteris, 6-Bromodione, D-Aspartic-Acid, Eurycoma Longfolia, Creatine Ethyl Ester, L-Arginine, Coleus Forskohlii, Bioprene, Caffeine, Dandelion Root, Zinc, Magnesium Aspertate,

would you need to take a SERM with it as well? (Not sure if I am allowed to ask that) If so what would be appropriate? Legitimate research is difficult to come by.

Thanks

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Are all those ingredients in 1 single product? If not and they're simply singular products you've bought... you've bought some bad stuff. Trib really isn't needed, CEE (creatine ethyl ester) is worthless, arginine is next to worthless, dandelion root... just lol, and the vitamins... uh i guess.

If you're going to run Halotest-25 (P-Mag) either run a SERM, nolva/tamoxifen citrate will do. Or you can go the OTC route with this compound. I'd advise something like Activate Xtreme + Triazole, or, DAA + some sort of AI like Triazole, Stoked, Reversitol, FormX, Erase, Reduce XT, Inhibit-e... you get the picture. P-Mag is a pretty mild compound, and if your diet is on point you'll have no problem keeping most of your gains through PCT. A SERM will help you recover quicker, but OTC will be ok too.

CZero

Awards
They are all in one product, it's a post cycle blend by the same company that makes Halotest-25. They recommended it.
So you're saying basically if I take Halotest I just need to take nolva or tamoxifen? And that's it? Or do I need to add DAA+ as well for example?

Also would I take just Halotest-25 and after im off of it then move to the SERM and other stuff?

CZero

Awards
So I re-read your post and I think you're saying to go on Halotest, then after go on a SERM as well as something like DAA and Stoked?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hey just looking for some insight. If you wanted to take Halotest-25, and the PC you have with it contains:

Tribulus Terresteris, 6-Bromodione, D-Aspartic-Acid, Eurycoma Longfolia, Creatine Ethyl Ester, L-Arginine, Coleus Forskohlii, Bioprene, Caffeine, Dandelion Root, Zinc, Magnesium Aspertate,

would you need to take a SERM with it as well? (Not sure if I am allowed to ask that) If so what would be appropriate? Legitimate research is difficult to come by.

Thanks
Figured this was this was powerlabs OTC PCT product.
I have to agree with Rhadam.
I'm running this compound as we speak.
Just upped my dosage.
In all honest I've read a lot that if you're doing a 4 week dose of 50mg you probably won't see much more than 5-6lbs that's if your cals are high and you're lifting good.

I would roll with a quality test booster lots of big names to choose from and AIs post cycle (stoked) is the same ingredients. With that continued high cals and maybe some creatine you should be good to go man.

Despite what every1 says I would run 50/50/50/50 starting out and maybe on the 3rd week if cals are high and lifting good and still no great gains maybe up it by 1 can and go an extra week of you want to be safe.

I picked halotest because a buddy recommended me that specific product as I'm new to anabolics; what made u chose halotest over p-mag?

-my only questions to off topic is if the cel p-mag is still of good quality... So people say there were bad batches out there.

CZero

Awards
Figured this was this was powerlabs OTC PCT product.
I have to agree with Rhadam.
I'm running this compound as we speak.
Just upped my dosage.
In all honest I've read a lot that if you're doing a 4 week dose of 50mg you probably won't see much more than 5-6lbs that's if your cals are high and you're lifting good.

I would roll with a quality test booster lots of big names to choose from and AIs post cycle (stoked) is the same ingredients. With that continued high cals and maybe some creatine you should be good to go man.

Despite what every1 says I would run 50/50/50/50 starting out and maybe on the 3rd week if cals are high and lifting good and still no great gains maybe up it by 1 can and go an extra week of you want to be safe.

I picked halotest because a buddy recommended me that specific product as I'm new to anabolics; what made u chose halotest over p-mag?

-my only questions to off topic is if the cel p-mag is still of good quality... So people say there were bad batches out there.
Thanks for the help dude! Eh I chose halotest just because of all he reviews I read (which were a lot) most people seemed to prefer it and there was a big difference in the personality's of people who reviewed halotest versus p-mag. I read a lot about post-cycle reviews too and a lot of people seemed to do well. So my plan is to cycle on halotest, once I run out just go on post cycle until thats gone. Do you think I need to run anything additional? And as a test booster, what if I ran like pink magic with post cycle, would that work?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thanks for the help dude! Eh I chose halotest just because of all he reviews I read (which were a lot) most people seemed to prefer it and there was a big difference in the personality's of people who reviewed halotest versus p-mag. I read a lot about post-cycle reviews too and a lot of people seemed to do well. So my plan is to cycle on halotest, once I run out just go on post cycle until thats gone. Do you think I need to run anything additional? And as a test booster, what if I ran like pink magic with post cycle, would that work?
Pink magic could work but you might better off with something like Testpro from AI along with there post cycle support.