Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
When is the sale likely to end?

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
That dermacrine price is highway robbery!

jp_x_type

jp_x_type

Awards
  • Established
Problem solved :amish: two thumbs up to NP

Hello,
Thanks for clearing that up.

Your solution to the issue is what I expected from you.

It just goes to confirm why I spent thousands of dollars from NutraPlanet last year and makes sure this loyal customer of yours will continue doing business with your company

Sincerely

------------------------------

Hii,
We apologize for the confusion. We were just made aware that the wording was originally misleading. The $9.99 price was the price of each bottle if you were to buy one and get one free, therefore one bottle should be $19.99.

Due to the confusion, the wording was changed to reflect individual bottles for only $9.99.

However, we will give you 3 Shred XT for FREE for the confusion. One Free bottle on order 516409 and 2 FREE bottles on order 516390.

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Thank you for your patience.

Sincerely,
Nutraplanet
Customer Service Team

----------------------------------------

Sent: ?Friday?, ?2? ?January? ?2015 ?5?:?11?:?28?: ?PM
To:

On Thu, 1 Jan at 12:33 pm ,
Hi,
Shred XT was marked on being on a BOGO offer when I ordered these, but this doesn’t show up in the invoice I received. Please make sure I get the two bottles for every one I orderd as it was the main reason why I bought these
Sincerely

----------------------------

corbin

Board Sponsor
Awards
what happened to shred xt bogo? is it just a regular shred xt now?
corbin@nutra
The original price of the BOGO Shred XT deal was 19.99. Buy one at 19.99 get one free....There was a lot of confusion so we removed the BOGO completely from the ad and lowered the price of Shred XT to $9.99 and removed the bogo. We apologize for any confusion this caused some of you.

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Picked me up some BPS dermacrine! Stuff so cheap; i couldnt pass it up!

corbin

Board Sponsor
Awards
Problem solved :amish: two thumbs up to NP

Hello,
Thanks for clearing that up.

Your solution to the issue is what I expected from you.

It just goes to confirm why I spent thousands of dollars from NutraPlanet last year and makes sure this loyal customer of yours will continue doing business with your company

Sincerely

------------------------------

Hii,
We apologize for the confusion. We were just made aware that the wording was originally misleading. The $9.99 price was the price of each bottle if you were to buy one and get one free, therefore one bottle should be $19.99.

Due to the confusion, the wording was changed to reflect individual bottles for only $9.99.

However, we will give you 3 Shred XT for FREE for the confusion. One Free bottle on order 516409 and 2 FREE bottles on order 516390.

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Thank you for your patience.

Sincerely,
Nutraplanet
Customer Service Team

----------------------------------------

Sent: ?Friday?, ?2? ?January? ?2015 ?5?:?11?:?28?: ?PM
To:

On Thu, 1 Jan at 12:33 pm ,
Hi,
Shred XT was marked on being on a BOGO offer when I ordered these, but this doesn’t show up in the invoice I received. Please make sure I get the two bottles for every one I orderd as it was the main reason why I bought these
Sincerely

----------------------------

We are pleased to provide you with the best customer service we can offer! However, we are losing money on this item as this price is below our cost. Therefore, we are only able to extend this offer for the Shred XT to those who placed their orders on 1/1/2015 as the wording for this sale has now been corrected. Thank you for understanding!

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
We are pleased to provide you with the best customer service we can offer! However, we are losing money on this item as this price is below our cost. Therefore, we are only able to extend this offer for the Shred XT to those who placed their orders on 1/1/2015 as the wording for this sale has now been corrected. Thank you for understanding!
this is why I keep coming back to you guys. The customer service is always 10/10 and you care about the consumer

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
corbin@nutra

You all have stellar customer service. Thanks to the staff for being so quick and helpful with emails. NP has never disappointed me.

teoteo

teoteo

Awards
same goes here, whenever i have an issue, Nutra customer service is exceptional and fast!