New WhiteFlood Fruit Punch (Sponsored)

pigpen75

pigpen75

Banned
Awards
  • Established
First off, thanks to the guys over at Controlled Labs for allowing me to try this.

Goals/Routine:

Been cutting since January and lost around 20lbs of fat and water. looking to recomp over the summer. Just gonna lift heavy small reps probably 3-4 sets.

Stats:

Height: 5'8"
Weight: 187.4
Supplements: (most are preventative staples)

P/W- WhiteFlood
Orange Triad- 3x day
Fish oil- 2400mg
Milk Thistle- 500mg
Whey- 2 shakes
ALA- 600mg
BCAA's- Intra
1+ gal of water

Diet:

Trying to eat balanced and keeping calories about 500 deficit.​

pigpen75

pigpen75

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Chest/Bicep

2 scoops WF

First impressions:

Mixes really good, a tiny bit of white floaties, powder is redish purple. Flavors alot different than the original. Still pretty sweet, but has some tangyness to balance it out, it actually really tastes alot like Lit-up if you've had it. A little redbullish. As usual the beta alanine kicks in pretty quick and I get the tingles. I had some good clean energy throughout my workout and slept great last night. Also set a PR yesterday 3x115 DB bench.

Btw, i'm a little bit of a stim junkie so don't freak out if I jump up to 3 scoops. :firedevil:

pigpen75

pigpen75

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Shoulder/Triceps

Great workout today. Really tore my shoulders up good. What stood out more than anything today was the focus and drive I had during my workout. Also I could have stayed at the gym for hours.

Gonna have to take the next couple days off because I've gotta bartend during the holiday, so i'll check back in later

Powercage

Powercage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
How are the pumps coming?

pigpen75

pigpen75

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Legs/Cardio

Sorry for the long layoff had a crazy holiday week at the bar and made tons of $$$. Gonna stock up on some Orange Triad let me know if you guys know of any good sales.

Great workout yesterday. Had great energy going into it. My lifts lasted about 45 minutes and spontaneously through in about 30min extra cardio at the end. Felt real strong throughout and endurance was great.

Powercage

Powercage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Pumps seemed like they were coming along toward the end of my workouts. I'm gonna bust my chest wide open today and see how things go.
It seems to give me a very full muscle feel.

pigpen75

pigpen75

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Chest/Back

Today was the best workout I had in a while. Broke a couple PR's. I did 2.5 scoops WF preworkout:

Flat bench- 5x225 5x225
Lat pd- 8x170 8x175 6x180
DB Bench- 5x105 5x110 4x115PR
Machine Flies- 8x235 7x245 5x250PR

Pumpes were nothing out of the ordinary; vascularity was good. Strength felt great today along with drive and focus.

Did notice this stuff is kind of salty and tastes kind of like beets, yea the vegetable.

BTW, got some Watermelon WF from a contest to pretty stoked to try it.

pigpen75

pigpen75

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Bi's/Tri's

Great workout, pretty tired throughout. I took some ALA in the am and it just felt like it stuck w/ mr throughout my workout. Strength and drive however were good, and pumps were awsome. Arms were really tight throughout.

Also, tried the Watermelon WF and it is by far the best whiteflood flava to date.

pigpen75

pigpen75

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well big weekend at the bar, however I managed to sneak in a short but good work out in the am. I blasted shoulders and legs in about 40 mins and it looked a lil something like this:

Front squats- 10x60 10x65
Lateral rais- 8x40 8x45
squats 8x300 w/ calves
military- 5x135 5x135
lunges-10x35 10x40
front raise- 8x40 8x45

felt awsome through out; great drive and good pumps; would have loved to have gone another hour or so

pigpen75

pigpen75

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Did some cardio and noticed that my recovery has been awsome to say the least! I thought for sure after my last leg workout my ass would be sore, but nothing. Feels like the WF is helping w/ recovery

pigpen75

pigpen75

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Chest/Back

Hit chest and back real hard today. Felt great considering I had little sleep. Pumps came on alot earlier than expected to I was digging that. Energy, focus, and drive were great. Loving this stuff, little more intense than the original.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Subbed!

The new WF kicks major butt!

Seems like your responding very well to it too :)

pigpen75

pigpen75

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Bi's/Tri's

Great workout today! Engergy and Focus was off the hook. Pumpers were great today. By the time I left the gym my arms felt like they were gonna pop!

Yea really liking this stuff, WF has always had a great clean energy, even w/ 3 scoops.

Strength was great today too.

Powercage

Powercage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Youre really going to love the watermelon flavor :D

pigpen75

pigpen75

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Legs/Shoulders

Man strength is actually coming along a little faster than usually, kind of strange. Also on a side note I've been eating like crap and partying a little more than I should :dunno:... Yea so I actually set a PR on standing military @ 5x150. Also focus and energy was off the hook this day. Great stuff loving it!

pigpen75

pigpen75

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Chest/Back

Well set another PR today, did DB benchpress 5x115 on 3rd set. Energy not as much as the other day. Pumps came on good toward the end

pigpen75

pigpen75

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Crazy times at work, didn't have a chance to log

So back to Bis and Tris today. Pumps were awsome throughout my workout, strength still coming along pretty consistantly. My weight is actually climbing a little and still looking lean. Vascularity has also been pretty sick lately.

Lilbulldogz

Lilbulldogz

Awards
Crazy times at work, didn't have a chance to log

So back to Bis and Tris today. Pumps were awsome throughout my workout, strength still coming along pretty consistantly. My weight is actually climbing a little and still looking lean. Vascularity has also been pretty sick lately.
Awesome!!

pigpen75

pigpen75

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Blasted out shoulders and legs today. Focus and drive was off the charts. It was short and sweet but felt great energy for the next couple hours at work!

pigpen75

pigpen75

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Chest and back again today. Great energy throughout my whole workout. Drive and focus, once again great. Strength was off the hook, set a new PR on Incline bench w/ 5x 225

Powercage

Powercage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Chest and back again today. Great energy throughout my whole workout. Drive and focus, once again great. Strength was off the hook, set a new PR on Incline bench w/ 5x 225
Congrats on the PR :D

pigpen75

pigpen75

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks bro, hit a few since I been on this new WF. Been a crazy holiday at the bar, review coming soon!