New to pro-hormones. need help.

LittleGuyTryn

Awards
So I am new to this all. I've been taking creating and have noticed some gains but nothing dramatic and would like to see more results. what type of prohormones are good for that and where is a good place to get them without being scammed.

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
Well I would read up around this forum and the supplements section. Maybe start with something more natural first like Follidrone 2 while you research compounds and what you'll need. You'll need to learn about hormones in general and how testosterone and estrogen work and compliment / differ from each other, as well as what might be needed to combat side effects etc. nowadays it seems that 1-ad and 4-ad are a common beginner stack that is rather mild compared to many other compounds, to answer your question.

I'd read studies on compounds and steroids/prohormone in general and learn their potential effects on liver and the HPTA, just spend some months researching and making a plan while you take something natural would be my opinion.

Also, are you able to get your hands on actual AAS and injectables? What is your training history and stats as well.

Kolorado

Awards
Bigdansfitness.com is a good place to get pros.

Pro hormones are simple.
They're liver toxic/kidney toxic.
Can't do a lot of cardio
Can't drink alcohol
Good gains/ strength

Though if you're not into Injectables, look into SARMS. More expensive but they're better than pro hormones. Tons of sides/ low gains.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Pro hormones are simple.
Can't do a lot of cardio
Can't drink alcohol
Good gains/ strength

Though if you're not into Injectables, look into SARMS. More expensive but they're better than pro hormones. Tons of sides/ low gains.
Can't source on here. And the source you listed is a waste of money anyways.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So I am new to this all. I've been taking creating and have noticed some gains but nothing dramatic and would like to see more results. what type of prohormones are good for that and where is a good place to get them without being scammed.
You're not ready if you can't even spell creatine right my friend. Spend more time focusing on your training and nutrition.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Age? Weight? Years of training?

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Pro hormones are simple.
Can't do a lot of cardio
Can't drink alcohol
Good gains/ strength

Can't source on here. And the source you listed is a waste of money anyways.
And in addition, most of the info he gave is incorrect.

Most real PH's are not liver / kidney toxic - Designer Steroids are...!

I had no issues with cardio on 1 Andro / 4 Andro or EpiAndro

Gains aren't always that good with real PH's, unless dosed high enough and proper diet.

Kolorado

Awards
Good pros are methylated. Therefore toxic to the body.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good pros are methylated. Therefore toxic to the body.
Methylated PH's are most often just Designer Steroids sold as PH's. 2 completely different beasts my friend.

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
Methylated PH's are most often just Designer Steroids sold as PH's. 2 completely different beasts my friend.
For example Superdrol and m1t being Steroids in reality and not PHs?

Kolorado

Awards
There's HALODROL that's advertised as a PH. Superdrol is a steroid...and it's oral so it's toxic to the liver

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For example Superdrol and m1t being Steroids in reality and not PHs?
Correct. Most people don't realize that PH's are really 2 step precursors to actual steroids.

Everything else Methylated is either an actual steroid or a 1 step precursor to an actual steroid.

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
Correct. Most people don't realize that PH's are really 2 step precursors to actual steroids.

Everything else Methylated is either an actual steroid or a 1 step precursor to an actual steroid.
It's funny because the things that are ACTUALLY designer steroids are the compounds giving the 20lbs of mass per cycle...where as 1-ad (arguably the most popular PH now) is not even comparable in gains, cost, etc to the designer steroids.