New to Ph- First Epitren Cycle Brawn Nutrition

MyOne

Awards
Hi, Ive been reading a little here and im quite scared to ask my question , because of bashing and making fun off.

Still I'd really like your help, opinion if this will be "Okay" for me.

So I'm on my first Cycle of Epitren from "Brawn Nutrition"
Called Respawn :
Ingredients (per serving)
Estra-4, 9-Diene-3,17-Dione: 30mg
2A, 3A-Epithio-17AMethyl-5A-Androstan-17B-OL: 30mg

And I am taking this as "On cycle supplement " :
Called Oncycle Complete (aswell from brawn)

Tudca: 200mg
Nac: 1200mg
R-ala: 200mg
Niacin: 300mg
Ubiquinol: 100mg
Terminalia arjuna extract: 500mg
Garlic (Allium sativum) (Bulb): 600mg

Do I need Fishoil? (I have enough omega3 in my nutrition plan)
Do I need Taurin for backpumps? Or can I ignore it

My Plan was after the cycle to take this as PCT Complete (Aswell from brawn) :

Bacopa monnieri (45% extract): 500 mg
Ksm-66 ashwagandha: 450 mg
Acacetin: 75 mg
Amentoflavone: 201 mg
Coumaroyldopamine: 30 mg

I would like to include a normal legal test booster from my supplement shop where I buy.

Is this enough precaution?

Should I run Obol - Ostarine Sarm
Also from Brawn Nutrition
(2s)-3-(4-cyanophenoxy)-n-[4-cyano 3(triuoromethyl)phenyl]-2-hydroxy-2-
methylpropanamide/ostarube/mk-2866: 10mg
After my cycle of Epitren and THEN do PCT or Just do the cycle then straight pct ?

Sorry for grammar and mistakes.

Would really appriciate the help.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Epi-Tren is not a great choice for a first ph run. You should run only one compound solo unless pairing with an unmethylated test base. Cycle support looks good. I would have taurine on hand for sure. Back pumps are highly likely and it's cheap and healthy. Anything with Ostarine in it is not good for PCT. It will hinder HPTA recovery. This is no longer considered to be a good compound for PCT. Most importantly, I didn't see mention of a SERM like Nolva or Clomid. No SERM=No PCT=No Cycle. Also, we need your age, stats, and training experience to help properly.

MyOne

Awards
Thank you for this jebrook.

Okay so no Osta. check.
So I Need Clomid/Nolva then

In short right?

Can i take the pct complete i got here + the nolva/clomid?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you for this jebrook.

Okay so no Osta. check.
So I Need Clomid/Nolva then

In short right?

Can i take the pct complete i got here + the nolva/clomid?
It looks alright but I'd rather have something like Super PCT. Also, you need to have prolactin control if using Tren. What about your age, stats, and experience?

Vioros

Awards
i personally would recommend doing a full pct after your ph cycle. Not only is epitren pretty harsh as a first cycle, but also the fact that your are not using a Serm in pct would extend the time your hormones need to recover. Taking Ostarine directly after you cycle would in my opinion
would prevent your body from recovering (even 3mg of Osta shows supression). For future PH oder Sarm cycles i would also suggest using OL or OL UK due to the presence of a lot of negative reviews tabout Brawn products. If you are already in the Cycle, get Clomi additional to your PCT and hope that your body will recover completely. then make a break. and afterwards run Osta. (Brotip: inform yourself first about the which and how before buying products. Yates, jebrooks and san Marino are the people i met so far, they are extremely competent and help as often as they can). If you havent started your cycle yet. Inform yourself first about an appropriate stack and then about a good manufacturer.)

Vioros

Awards
See ? he even replied when i was still typing :D . Everything was said ;)

MyOne

Awards
Age 27
Training 4 Years.
Done a Year of Only Ostarine , 0 Side Effects.
85 KG 173 cm

This Prolactin control you wrote of, I dont know if I can get hold of that, and this super pct. the only supps i got is what I listen up there.

Yes, the more I think about it the more i should have Planned and pre ordered the stuff I need.

I thought that the things I got should suffice. Now I am doubting everything. (Im on my 6th day taking 2 caps.)

MyOne

Awards
I forgot to mention that I drink a liter of water almost every Hour. I don't drink Alcohol. I track my macros, I sleep 8h a day.

Like I said im new, and like we all see now, mistakes done.

MyOne

Awards
the thing is vioros i had good results with brawn nutrition obol, thats why i thought their epitren,respawn product will be good aswell

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
The problem is the dosing. To get a good tren dose the epi would be severly overdosed. But since the tren is an overkill for a first cycle anyway thats not the problem here.
Brawn on cycle is a good product. Using it myself. For a cycle containing tren however I would go with Arimacare Pro as it got aspects of prolactin control.
I would advise to get some epi only and switch when you got it. Then save the respawn for another cycle where you stack tren solo on top.

Vioros

Awards
Everybody makes mistakes. So far you havent experienced any sides right? Just get yourself a Serm. and use it during your PCT. you are lucky because there is still time till it. For Prolactine control you can grab some inhibit P or Prolactone. So far i remember with Prolactone you get L Dopa(Mucuna Pruriens about 166mg per Pill (max 3 pills per dosage). Next time use Ar1macare Pro it gives you 300mg of this per dosage and the product additionally covers a lot of angles in OCT. But always ask here first. There are some PHs were Ar1macare itself is not enough

MyOne

Awards
Liftin:fofive , yes , no sides 2014 till august 2015

viorus : no sides atm. So I need nolva or clomid , thats it right?

MyOne

Awards
The problem is the dosing. To get a good tren dose the epi would be severly overdosed. But since the tren is an overkill for a first cycle anyway thats not the problem here.
Brawn on cycle is a good product. Using it myself. For a cycle containing tren however I would go with Arimacare Pro as it got aspects of prolactin control.
I would advise to get some epi only and switch when you got it. Then save the respawn for another cycle where you stack tren solo on top.

So in short, change to epi only , use my on cycle and pct from brawn, right?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A SERM!!!! You need that immediately. That's the most important part you're missing among other things. Nolvadex or Clomid. If no way to get those, then order Rebirth.

Vioros

Awards
Yes exactly. And better go check your fertility. Even if Osta doesnt visually show side effects doesnt mean there are no. Never seen somebody recommending a one year ostarine run. Osta DOES, and everybody who says it doesnt is lying and want to sell you something, cause suppersion. Check your FSH. What was your dosage

MyOne

Awards
Yes exactly. And better go check your fertility. Even if Osta doesnt visually show side effects doesnt mean there are no. Never seen somebody recommending a one year ostarine run. Osta DOES, and everybody who says it doesnt is lying and want to sell you something, cause suppersion. Check your FSH. What was your dosage
on my osta? 1 tab only

Vioros

Awards
At least something :D. However it shows low suppression even at 3 mg. it is the dose that makes the poison. have you did a big blood test afterwards just to make sure?

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
Yeah. Switch to Epi. Use your brawn support AND a SERM.

MyOne

Awards
A SERM!!!! You need that immediately. That's the most important part you're missing among other things. Nolvadex or Clomid. If no way to get those, then order Rebirth.

Okay So I ordered Nolvadex

So im kind confused now, another user suggested I should just run an epi only cycle. But tbh I dont want to spend money again to get epi.

So Jebrook will this be okay?

Epitren
My above listed Oncycle help
Then the above listed PCT + Nolvadex

Happy end?

Vioros

Awards
i think for running Epi only is too late now. Run that cycle and be prepared. it is of course always individually how you respond to PH. but now you at least have got the basic right. I Personally think you will be fine.

MyOne

Awards
i think for running Epi only is too late now. Run that cycle and be prepared. it is of course always individually how you respond to PH. but now you at least have got the basic right. I Personally think you will be fine.

Okay, now I got the basics. need to bookmark and save everything. I guess i just need a pat in the back and someone saying "Yeah you fcked up, but it will be okay".

Now that i ordered Nolva, how should I run it? Besides my "pct complete" ?

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
If you continue with the Respawn just keep a close eye on your nipples. You should probably be fine because of the low tren dose, but better be careful than careless.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If you continue with the Respawn just keep a close eye on your nipples. You should probably be fine because of the low tren dose, but better be careful than careless.
Having cabergoline or pramipexole on hand would be smart too

Chevy

Chevy

Awards
Had to lookup brawn respawn to check label, cuz in your op you wrote 30mg tren & 30mg Epi.... And your taking twice daily :0
All good tho label shows 10mg Epi.
1yr osta tho thats a good effort.

MyOne

Awards
Hi guys, so Its been almost 3 weeks with my epi tren cycle.

My question, i got the nolva,
Today is my last day of the cycle.
Should I take my PCT + Nolva?
Or pct and THEN Nolva, or Nolva then pct.

I dont have any sides till now since beginning of the cycle.

ps. and nolva dosing?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi guys, so Its been almost 3 weeks with my epi tren cycle.

My question, i got the nolva,
Today is my last day of the cycle.
Should I take my PCT + Nolva?
Or pct and THEN Nolva, or Nolva then pct.

I dont have any sides till now since beginning of the cycle.

ps. and nolva dosing?
Start Nolva tomorrow. 20/10/10/10 dosing. That's milligrams per day per respective week. Make sure you get the measurement right if using liquid RC. Everything else you would start tomorrow as well. Only 3 week cycle? Any results?

MyOne

Awards
Results :
When I started i was weighing 84kg, I weight 88kg now.

Lifts : DB benchpress from 40kg working sets (8-12 reps) to 48kg 6 reps.

Can't really imagine having a lot of gains for this 3 weeks.
I just want to test it out, see if I enjoy using pHs etc.

MyOne

Awards
Start Nolva tomorrow. 20/10/10/10 dosing. That's milligrams per day per respective week. Make sure you get the measurement right if using liquid RC. Everything else you would start tomorrow as well. Only 3 week cycle? Any results?
Je, Question, while you say that I should just start the nolva
Some people say that I should only take the nolva INCASE of signs of gyno, now I am really confused.
The nolvadex I got is in pill form, per pill is 20mg.

The only signs now that I am having is that I got trouble staying or getting hard. I am taking the pct from brawn. What should I do?

Sorry for the stupidness and that I haven't researched

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Je, Question, while you say that I should just start the nolva
Some people say that I should only take the nolva INCASE of signs of gyno, now I am really confused.
The nolvadex I got is in pill form, per pill is 20mg.

The only signs now that I am having is that I got trouble staying or getting hard. I am taking the pct from brawn. What should I do?

Sorry for the stupidness and that I haven't researched
Your SERM is a must no matter the sides. It should start the day after your cycle ends for oral cycles.

Chevy

Chevy

Awards
okay ill take it now.
Bro that nolva is responsible for getting your body hormones back to normal, not just as treatment for sides. The brawn pct will help a little if at all but the serm is a must.

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
The Treatment aspect is meant on cycle.

Post cycle you just HAVE TO take ist