New to anabolics and new to weight lifting. (andromass)

willc86

Awards
High I been weight lifting for a total of one year and I have a question. I heard andromass being talked about everywhere in the gym (been to more then 1 gym) and I researched it, looked at the reviews and I was impressed with the minimal side effects recorded.

I would like to try andromass but I would like to gather information. I do plan on take andromass or bulk, not sure which one yet. If I go on andromass, should I get a PCT?

Should I continue drinking protein shakes, pre work out, creatine, ect. Should I continue lifting heavy?

Also, my main question is, once I am done with an 8 week cycle, do I lose that mass or do I have to keep buying anabolics? to keep that size on? Or once I am done with the cycle, I just continue to the gym and as long as I still work out I will still keep that weight on? I am just a bit worried like its some kind of temporary thing where I get a bit bigger then go back to the same size I was a month later or something,

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
You need to read more buddy. You ain't ready!

willc86

Awards
What should I be reading? I am trying to get as much information as possible. What should I look into?

bigintensions

bigintensions

Awards
Read on these forums for a few months and gather alot more info before taking it

DkGreek

DkGreek

Awards
  • Established
I would lift for a few years before I even touched something like Andro Mass. :33:

willc86

Awards
Oh dam, why lol. bad side effects? and what should I be reading? just over all knowledge on the steroids? I wont buy it then for a while then. But thanks guys.

Any how, should PCT be taken after a cycle of andromass?

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh dam, why lol. bad side effects? and what should I be reading? just over all knowledge on the steroids? I wont buy it then for a while then. But thanks guys.

Mainly because without proper diet/training you aren't making the most of the compound. Read here, get to know your body, have clear goals.
Know how fast you recover, how food affects you etc.

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
You still have a few years of good old natural gains to take advantage of, let's keep andromass out of the picture for now ;)

willc86

Awards
lol! ok thanks guys =) I'll wait a while then!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
High I been weight lifting for a total of one year and I have a question. I heard andromass being talked about everywhere in the gym (been to more then 1 gym) and I researched it, looked at the reviews and I was impressed with the minimal side effects recorded.

I would like to try andromass but I would like to gather information. I do plan on take andromass or bulk, not sure which one yet. If I go on andromass, should I get a PCT?

Should I continue drinking protein shakes, pre work out, creatine, ect. Should I continue lifting heavy?

Also, my main question is, once I am done with an 8 week cycle, do I lose that mass or do I have to keep buying anabolics? to keep that size on? Or once I am done with the cycle, I just continue to the gym and as long as I still work out I will still keep that weight on? I am just a bit worried like its some kind of temporary thing where I get a bit bigger then go back to the same size I was a month later or something,

even though i am a big PP fan, i would NOT suggest for a beginner in the gym/supplements to try ANY pro hormone. stick to the basic supplements for now.

that being said, you will do what you want so i will help you in case you do decide to take it.

PCT should be the TRS stack or something similar to it. Im currently taking Andromass v3 and my PCT is Erase Pro , DAA, toco 8 and anabeta.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

not because of the side effects, but for better use. if you have your diet down, know what training routines work best for your body...etc, you will be able to put andromass to better use and get the most out of it

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
^ What these R1 said and most the other guys said is true.
I'll offer my best advice since you are curious.

Mass and Bulk they say offer the same gains size wise, with bulk having a bit less of sides and aggression. It also appears to me bulk may be a little more of a water weight gain over mass which may be more dry.

No1 can tell u which lifting style works best for u. I do at least 3 days a week and I do high reps sometimes, others times I like to try and go heavier and test out my strength, just depends what day/week/mood I'm in.

Food: if you're taking something like this eat a lot of calories man or other don't even waste you're money buying the product. I'm finishing up the old mass v2 and pretty much enjoyed it, I ate a lot and gained over 12 pounds on 6 weeks, some of that is fat, but that happens it's normal.

PP products are some of the safest PH on the market with regards to sides, blood pressure and liver issues. I would def start with these before I do a methyl compound.

Finally PP has a in house PCT stack that should fine on a 4-6 week cycle of either product. I personally don't think a SERM is needed but u could get 1 to be extra safe and cover all bases.
U may want to add DAA, test booster, AI & cort control to PCT and keep eating during PCT like u did in cycle to keep gains.

I can't tell u if u r ready or not, but if u r not ready, u know ur going to waste a couple hundred dollars right? :D
I could put that new bulk to good use.

-Aaron

willc86

Awards
lol thanks a lot guys. yeah, I do not think i will take it after you mentioned all of this. this got me pretty confused. I will wait quite a while, lol. But during this time I will go on time to time to figure out exactly what it is and how my body works.

However, I have no clue what the abbreviations mean, lol.

PP
SERM

and you said I might want to add a DAA AI and cort control

and PCT should be the TRS stack? I know what PCT is but what is TRS

willc86

Awards
ya thats exactly what I am going to do lol. A lot of people are saying stick with PP since a lot of people recommended it is one of the safest on your body and actually got results. But ill wait a bit to learn about the products and learn how my body works

Anyhow, are you supposed to take AM with a PCT? or its not necessary ?

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
After only a year of lifting, hopping on Mass is blowing your load kind of early. As a minor point to consider and keep in mind, a lot of people never make significant natty gains after cycling. It's not even physical, it's a mental dependency issue.

If you have your heart set on running something, you might give ostarine a look. It's a cheaper and better choice for your particular situation. You can run 12 weeks on half a bottle at 10mg ($50). No suppression, no sides, and you could come off of it fine without a PCT or SERM (having a mild AI on hand to take like PES Erase in the last few weeks + a few weeks after would be a nice safety measure, however).

Just my 2 cents, given your short time in lifting.

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
lol thanks a lot guys. yeah, I do not think i will take it after you mentioned all of this. this got me pretty confused. I will wait quite a while, lol. But during this time I will go on time to time to figure out exactly what it is and how my body works.

However, I have no clue what the abbreviations mean, lol.

PP
SERM

and you said I might want to add a DAA AI and cort control

and PCT should be the TRS stack? I know what PCT is but what is TRS
PP is the company that makes Andromass

SERM is going to be something like Nolva or Clomid.

DAA will help in PCT to keep your natural test production.

willc86

Awards
oh ok. so if I were to take AM i should be taking a PCT and lets say nolva? like both of them included?

willc86

Awards
so a better and safer bet will be ostarine? What exactly is ostarine?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
oh ok. so if I were to take AM i should be taking a PCT and lets say nolva? like both of them included?
wow lol okay. if you take andromass, you DO NOT NEED NOLVA unless you run it for like 8 weeks or so. if you take only one bottle, just order from primordial performance the TRS stack. the TRS stack will be your POST CYCLE THERAPY or PCT.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ya thats exactly what I am going to do lol. A lot of people are saying stick with PP since a lot of people recommended it is one of the safest on your body and actually got results. But ill wait a bit to learn about the products and learn how my body works

Anyhow, are you supposed to take AM with a PCT? or its not necessary ?
How old are you? Best thing for you right now is to start browsing this forum and looking into proper research. I would start here http://anabolicminds.com/forum/nutrition-health/ and here http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/

willc86

Awards
wow lol okay. if you take andromass, you DO NOT NEED NOLVA unless you run it for like 8 weeks or so. if you take only one bottle, just order from primordial performance the TRS stack. the TRS stack will be your POST CYCLE THERAPY or PCT.

ah! ok! that made sense! I did not know PP had a stack that included a PCT.

I am just trying to knowledge myself about these products since I am completely new to this.

As for my age, I am 25. Been lifting for a year + 6 feet and 200lbs. the year was on and off though.

And I am not going to run it for 8 weeks, just 4 weeks, and one bottle which will be andromass thats all.

thanks for all your replies and help guys! greatly appreciate it!

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards

I am just trying to knowledge myself about these products since I am completely new to this.

As for my age, I am 25. Been lifting for a year + 6 feet and 200lbs. the year was on and off though.

And I am not going to run it for 8 weeks, just 4 weeks, and one bottle which will be andromass thats all.

You might hold off, if you have only been lifting on and off for a year you wont be past natty gains yet most likely.

willc86

Awards
ya =p im starting to go non stop now everyday.

My friend wants to start doing 2 body parts a day but not sure if thats a good idea. so we work 2 times that muscle group a week.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

follow my log. im only doing 4 weeks (for now) and you can see what training im doing so you know what to expect