**NEW REP ALERT** Welcome Piston Honda to Team GET DIESEL

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I feel it's my duty to let people know how good the current Ether blend is; however, part of me wants to keep it a secret so I can have more to myself. The nootropic blend is my favorite part of the formula
Yeah let the record reflect b4 you were a rep all of a day ago....you asked me to do a product w just the nootropic blend. ppl might think ur on BS.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Piston Honda t congrats bro, great addition right there

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
There is a sht load of Long Jack in DTP so won't be adding more. Epimedium is coming back tho.

Reg Dieselade will still be avail. What GXP will be is more like a preworkout/fat burner with bcaas in it. But not a
"balls to the wall GET DIESEL preworkout" more so for those who are using 1/2 a scoop of JP8x.

The other preworkout will be a combo of Jp8x Hardcore and Ready4war tabs. I guess people could just
take a full 2 scoops of JP8x Hardcore, but most people cant handle that, but they do love 1 scoop with a few
ready4war tabs. JP8x Hardcore will prob come back, just next year.
if no more added long jack in DTP V3 then I don't know what you could add to make it better

fadogia?
bulbine?
more 1,3 divanill?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
if no more added long jack in DTP V3 then I don't know what you could add to make it better

fadogia?
bulbine?
more 1,3 divanill?
Its not all about adding to get better. There is nothing wrong w V2. I could just leave that version out. This one is just addressing two issues. The drop in libido some ppl get when they use DTP in high doses and the upset stomach some ppl get.

You can stack it w those other ingredients. The supply of fadogia and bulbine is too inconsistent and not standardized enough to be in a Get Diesel product. But I did have a customer say he stacked bulbine and hardcore or procycle cant rem which one and he said he turned into a beast.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Its not all about adding to get better. There is nothing wrong w V2. I could just leave that version out. This one is just addressing two issues. The drop in libido some ppl get when they use DTP in high doses and the upset stomach some ppl get.

You can stack it w those other ingredients. The supply of fadogia and bulbine is too inconsistent and not standardized enough to be in a Get Diesel product. But I did have a customer say he stacked bulbine and hardcore or procycle cant rem which one and he said he turned into a beast.
any hints on what you have in mind to address those issues?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
any hints on what you have in mind to address those issues?
Nope. Its just some ppl. Not all with the upset stomach. With the libido depends on the person also. For me the middle dose reduces my libido like 3 a day. 2 a day or 5 a day my libido is like a rabbit mixed w a bull.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Nope. Its just some ppl. Not all with the upset stomach. With the libido depends on the person also. For me the middle dose reduces my libido like 3 a day. 2 a day or 5 a day my libido is like a rabbit mixed w a bull.
I am hoping changes are few...top notch product, imo!!!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Secret ingredient is yoga pant sweat

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I am hoping changes are few...top notch product, imo!!!
Yeah this isnt one of those "new and improved" which means it sucks. That happened to Vitrex (by Nutrex). I rem that was prob one of the top 3 test boosters in the US 8 yrs ago. Now its not even in retail anymore.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah this isnt one of those "new and improved" which means it sucks. That happened to Vitrex (by Nutrex). I rem that was prob one of the top 3 test boosters in the US 8 yrs ago. Now its not even in retail anymore.
YEAH...I used that vitrex years ago!!!

you are right, there for awhile 'new and improved' translated to...it sucks!!!!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
YEAH...I used that vitrex years ago!!!

you are right, there for awhile 'new and improved' translated to...it sucks!!!!
For a while? Sht w most companies new and improved always mean sucks. No one will say "new version nothing like
old version because blabla got banned or cost per kg of xyz is too high so we have a new cheaper version."

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
For a while? Sht w most companies new and improved always mean sucks. No one will say "new version nothing like
old version because blabla got banned or cost per kg of xyz is too high so we have a new cheaper version."
I agree, with most companies this is the case...in fairness though a few companies[GET DESEL INCLUDED]are updating products with some better stuff!!!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ultimate Orange then vs now...

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
RIP Dan Duchaine

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I keep these OG products in a freezer. If you trying to be the best yoy gotta know how the best use to work.
I used to chug a couple of those og abb ripped force drinks w/ephedra...two of those would get the old heart apumpin, lol!!!

best one tho was AX stim x the original stim x was probably the strongest stim!!!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I used to chug a couple of those og abb ripped force drinks w/ephedra...two of those would get the old heart apumpin, lol!!!

best one tho was AX stim x the original stim x was probably the strongest stim!!!
Nah the strongest was Dymetadrine 25 by AST or Metaform Heat from like 1996. Those post 2004 strong stims were probably spiked.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Nah the strongest was Dymetadrine 25 by AST or Metaform Heat from like 1996. Those post 2004 strong stims were probably spiked.
lol...stim x was spiked!!!

I think I remember that metaform heat...came in individual brown envelopes, right? sh1t would make your body hot...I guess that is where they got the name, lol!!!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
lol...stim x was spiked!!!

I think I remember that metaform heat...came in individual brown envelopes, right? sh1t would make your body hot...I guess that is where they got the name, lol!!!
Yep brownish red envelopes. Soon as u took a sip u would start pooring sweat.

mattierocks

mattierocks

Awards
  • Established
Congrats!