Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ran a lot of 1 and 4dhea and it's no joke if you take enough. You get enough 1-test from the 1-DHEA to put me to sleep w lethargy and 4dhea can easily demand an AI from all the test. These are very legal and not harsh on the liver but don't let them fool you folks - these androgens will work. Either or both are perfect combined or added to any other stack.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Use code H12 on any of these right now thru Christmas - 12 days of 12% off everything!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Couple other new EPG goodies it looks like, too: Androzome 1 and Laxozome! They page loads funny on mobile so sorry for the lack of links, but if you are shopping for 1DHEA or Laxogen they're some nicely priced new options to consider!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Also the IML R-Andro is a godsend for anyone gyno prone like myself. Adds some much needed balance to an anabolic cycle!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Woohoo more new goodies following the sales spree,

And all of this is always good to go with our 10% off code SOCIAL

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
ok, yet it still looks like a good product- PP, oh the good ol days

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
EPG Laxozome and EPG Androzome 1 are also now available at Orbit!

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Noticed we're having a deal on the EPG products! Check it out guys!

Mister_T_

Awards
EPG Laxozome and EPG Androzome 1 are also now available at Orbit!
any feedback from customers on these EPG products? They are claiming more absorption with the liposomal delivery so I would imagine the androzome can be dosed 2-3 caps ED.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards

Mister_T_

Awards
Cissus, I believe, has positive effects on blood sugar as well. It does help for sure w joint discomfort

Thank you Hyde. If it can help blood sugar that makes it even better.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Not so sure about the current DHEAs being as sophisticated as PP's delivery. Most look pretty slapped together.

-Matt

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Not so sure about the current DHEAs being as sophisticated as PP's delivery. Most look pretty slapped together.

-Matt
You would know better than I, wouldn't you?? I'm not going to target particular brands (because I definitely agree some are lacking) but as a whole I think the market is getting into a better place for the consumer. I.E., lower prices, more competition between multiple brands, different carriers to choose from.

And fwiw, I think pretty much everyone lamented what went down w PP. It was a sad day for the consumer too.

Mister_T_

Awards
I'm currently almost a week into the new R Andro by IML. 600mg ED.

After tonight's workout I think it's safe to say I would suggest this product. ����

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm currently almost a week into the new R Andro by IML. 600mg ED.

After tonight's workout I think it's safe to say I would suggest this product. í*½í±￾í*¼í¿¼
Glad to hear it's treating you well. What are you noticing so far?

Mister_T_

Awards
Tonight I just noticed I had more control of the weight and slightly more aggression. Each set I felt like I could just keep going. Certain workouts like dips are usually hard on my shoulders but I didn't struggle with them today. Pretty cool so far.