ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
none of these may be "new" but new as in i havent tryed them before

they are in the same price range

which one could i see the most benefit in any direction

as wel all, i can lose some weight and gain more muscle!

thanks

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
im looking in to maxout. i already have prime on the way. Anabolic Pump didnt work for me. it seems very techinal and very hit or miss.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
prime is soundin like it will do both for you but I avnt tried it yet myslef so cant really say go for that.

AP on the other hand I HAVE tried and love, when taken correctly its great at doing exactly what you want as well and even more so when used in conjuction with creatine monohydrate, it super charges that ish.

DCP will def lean you out but dont think it will do much in the way of adding mass.... but you know they say losing 5lbs of fat is like gaining 10lbs of muscle visually..... might be worth a try.

Never tried maxed out nor have I read up on it..... sorry.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
im looking in to maxout. i already have prime on the way. Anabolic Pump didnt work for me. it seems very techinal and very hit or miss.
agreed, you gotta get the pump down to a science other wise it wont do much for ya other then keep ya from getting fat while puttin away carbs.... timing and type of carbs are key.... creatine mono jus is a supr boost for it though.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
agreed, you gotta get the pump down to a science other wise it wont do much for ya other then keep ya from getting fat while puttin away carbs.... timing and type of carbs are key.... creatine mono jus is a supr boost for it though.
i dropped it because i was gaining too much fat. experimented with all different timing, amoutns , and types of carbs

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i dropped it because i was gaining too much fat. experimented with all different timing, amoutns , and types of carbs
personally I wish I could take Pslin as often as AP (still take it once a day though) but I feel taking them both def gives alot better results then AP alone.

I also ran AP for a while in a cal deficit and I noticed great anti catabolism as it made my smaller meals much more useful.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yeah i guess ill knock of anabolic pump, but have u tried any other carb maximization products. i took good dodes of r-ala and the results were not too noticle. i ate a lot of carbs and didnt gain weight, but that can happen without r-ala

has anyone tried iccarin plain in bulk?

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I havnt.... but I have taken Drive by AN and Id only think that a good high extract should be sweet.... just get some grape fruit juice though to mimic Drives naringin increased absorption

but in all honesty the forslean and cordyceps you get in it too prob add to the effect significantly... I think Drive is well worth the price tag and has proven itself over the last year.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
it also has test boosting properties as well as epinephrine and dopamine i believe...

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I havnt.... but I have taken Drive by AN and Id only think that a good high extract should be sweet.... just get some grape fruit juice though to mimic Drives naringin increased absorption

but in all honesty the forslean and cordyceps you get in it too prob add to the effect significantly... I think Drive is well worth the price tag and has proven itself over the last year.

i may be a rep, but i damn have to agree with this. im running it with prime sometime in my contest prep. so stay tuned

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
dude I got to beta drive and it was through a pct with JUST torem for the SERM... was comin off of 6 weeks of Dbol and high dose epi(60mg) and didnt skip a beat, that was a damn fine first impression.

The second time I ran it was when I was getting back in the swing of things after a bit of a hiatus and just threw the weight back on. Muscle memory def played its part but the rate at which it happened was like being "ON" and thats just impressive no matter what the circumstances.

My buddy ALSO ran it in a pct to Trenadrol and said he felt better mood and in the gym wise then he did on his cycle even!

this stuffs no joke.... and if you can take it stacked with RPM then look out for some kick ass workouts man.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yeah but forslean gives me major stomach issues
.... that wont change with Drive... I honestly crap on cue bout 20min after taking it for the first week... the thing is if you can get over it for the first little bit that actually goes away.... just make sure your near a facility for the first lil while right after dosing...

I think that sacrifice is well worth it though.