New Monster Hormone

lanky

Awards
  • Established
I'd like to spill the beans, but Mace is following me around with his seek and destroy gag orders! :bruce1:
its OK i will wait in suspense...

can you at least tell me how many ingredients the product will contain?

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
does this mean more then one new goodie is comin to the table??? :woohoo: :woohoo:

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
I'd like to spill the beans, but Mace is following me around with his seek and destroy gag orders! :bruce1:
Pfftttt.....

Gag orders my arse, more like bound and gaged! Now thats a pretty Doc!

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established

lanky

Awards
  • Established
its been about 9 days on oxyguno...so far nothing yet,,,slight headache..but that was noted after opening last months credit card bill.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
its been about 9 days on oxyguno...so far nothing yet,,,slight headache..but that was noted after opening last months credit card bill.
funny, i get the same exact side effect when i open my credit card bill.

i also feel sick to my stomach and get really moody.

when will one of these companies comes out with a new credit card bill that has less side effects?

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
funny, i get the same exact side effect when i open my credit card bill.

i also feel sick to my stomach and get really moody.

when will one of these companies comes out with a new credit card bill that has less side effects?
It's true I have the same thing... they should tell you about the sides before you get a product such as this, I think if we all knew the sides alot less people would have em :D:duel:

evan

evan

Awards
  • Established
lanky , according to the product desription ox has almost no androgenic activity, this means there will not be the cns effets of most compounds, adding muscle tissue takes time, alot more time then increasing glycogen stores or activating cns. Even strength gains on this are purely a result of the body carrying more musle and would come at the end of a cycle. I have been on it for a week or so myself and am not expectin anythin yet.
I do however beleive i will have signifiggantly more lbm when i am done. Just give it time and ut down your does to prolong your
cycle

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
lanky , according to the product desription ox has almost no androgenic activity, this means there will not be the cns effets of most compounds, adding muscle tissue takes time, alot more time then increasing glycogen stores or activating cns. Even strength gains on this are purely a result of the body carrying more musle and would come at the end of a cycle. I have been on it for a week or so myself and am not expectin anythin yet.
I do however beleive i will have signifiggantly more lbm when i am done. Just give it time and ut down your does to prolong your
cycle
:goodpost: id have to say with 9 outta 10 supps in this catagory your gonna get most your gains come weeks 3-4 depending and then not much the following couple (if your brave/niave enough to take your oral cycle that long).... and although i personally have run a 5 week cycle of orals, it was with 2 diff compounds that worked synergistically well and put it on weeks 2-5... at least.

RoboGiblets

RoboGiblets

Awards
I've got a bottle of oxyguno here that I think I'm going to start on monday.

You guys think I should ramp up the dosage or just jump in with the 3xday? The bottle just says "anywhere from 1-3 tabs/day".

I'm nervous taking this stuff, still dont know what to expect.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established

You guys think I should ramp up the dosage or just jump in with the 3xday? The bottle just says "anywhere from 1-3 tabs/day".

well part of me wants to say better safe then sorry.... the other part of me wants to know if its worth while and say go for it so we can have value in variables...... your choice in the end.... GUINI FOR THE GOOD????

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

1 for 4 days, then 2 for 10days, and 3 from there on provided sides arent bad and results are good. Thats kinda how i run my orals when i do run them.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Well, I finally finished the testing on the new "monster" hormone.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Well, what does it say on the box about this product? I mean, what is the ingredient it's suppose to contain, can somebody post that exact label claim for me please?

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
... OXYGUNO Supplement Facts
Serving Size 1 tablet
Servings Per Container 100
Amount Per Serving
4 chloro 17a etioallochol 4 ene 17b ol 3,11 dione 7.5 mg
OXYGUNO Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Calcium Phosphate, Stearic Acid, Magnesium Stearate, Natural Flavors, FD&C blue #1 ...
Yes, exactly! That's what my bottle says too and that's what the insert that came in the box says too and after testing, that's what it is alright. It has been tested and confirmed to contain just that. See any problems though?

Like the fact it's not 17a-alkylated! Yeah!! Of course the non-methyl form is going to suck at 7.5mg. No wonder it's not doing anything for people, 100 tabs of this is only like a two day supply at the most, if it's like similar non-methyl compounds. I am not suggesting anybody take 50 tabs though.

What a rip off! But hey, I gotta hand it to them, it is what they say. lol

Last edited:

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
D, isn't ZOL, TST, TRN all not 17a-alkylated....?

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, but those are ethers of what are very strong hormones anyway. This is just like any other 17a-hydro-17b-hydroxy. High doses needed orally. 4AD is probably stronger that this stuff!

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
wowsers!!!...good job d!...I never realized that it wasn't a methyl...so, looks like it would stack well with there other hemoguno...don't ja think?...given the fact that maybe it is good in some way...
Yes, it may stack well indeed, but talk about underdosed! I'm too broke to use it for sure! I'd say minimum of 100-200mg/day to do much of anything.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
Yes, exactly! That's what my bottle says too and that's what the insert that came in the box says too and after testing, that's what it is alright. It has been tested and confirmed to contain just that. See any problems though?

Like the fact it's not 17a-alkylated! Yeah!! Of course the non-methyl form is going to suck at 7.5mg. No wonder it's not doing anything for people, 100 tabs of this is only like a two day supply at the most.

Hmm...are you sure that there's no mistake? It doesnt make sense that this would be the non-17a-alkylated version of the compound.

Also, be careful...saying that this is only a 2 day supply might make some guy think that downing 50 tabs would be a good idea.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
that's freakin unbelievable...I bought 2 bottles thinkin it was gonna be the shiznit...
Yeah, you aren't alone bro, but at least I only bought one. I spent 62$ on this crap and feel like a real loser for just not reading the label first. In some of the adds it actually says 17a-methyl- on it, and even on the vertical side of the box, so you see that and overlook that everywhere else it doesn't say that! Man, I fell for it too. I have to laugh now so I'm not PO'ed about wasting 60 bucks. Live and learn. lol

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
... Also, be careful...saying that this is only a 2 day supply might make some guy think that downing 50 tabs would be a good idea.
I do not advise anyone to take more that the label recommends, so don't misquote me. I am saying that that's probably how I'll take it. Maybe at 100mg/day for a week and try to get something out of it! I speak only for myself, of course. You are a grown man and can take it however you see fit.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
I do not advise anyone to take more that the label recommends, so don't misquote me. I am saying that that's probably how I'll take it. Maybe at 100mg/day for a week and try to get something out of it! I speak only for myself, of course. You are a grown man and can take it however you see fit.
Wasn't trying to misquote you, just point out how your statement might be taken by others...

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
you tested it and are 100% sure it's not a methyl, right?
Look test, don't take it out on me! I was disappointed too man, but it turned out to be just exactly what they said it was so I can't even talk smack about it. The product is totally legit. I didn't read the "fine print" either though (plus they made it confusing to say the least with the double labeling) so I can't blame anyone but me for wasting my money. And yes, for the last time: The 17a-etio designates that the hydrogen atom in the
17 position is in the alpha configuration with an -OH in the 17 beta configuration.

I don't know what else to say. I'm really quite busy these days and must go, but I said I would test and I did as I said. Your welcome!

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ya and zol dosed @ 100mg + cause it was underdosed at recommended let alone its a pheramone.... not test deriv. and as well those other 2 their either 17-b or methoxy wich stil gives up regulated absorsorption.... close to methyl but not so harsh. @ least thats what i remember...

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Look test, don't take it out on me! I was disappointed too man, but it turned out to be just exactly what they said it was so I can't even talk smack about it. The product is totally legit. I didn't read the "fine print" either though (plus they made it confusing to say the least with the double labeling) so I can't blame anyone but me for wasting my money. And yes, for the last time: The 17a-etio designates that the hydrogen atom in the
17 position is in the alpha configuration with an -OH in the 17 beta configuration.

I don't know what else to say. I'm really quite busy these days and must go, but I said I would test and I did as I said. Your welcome!
well with tha other shady shii this comp is pullin it dont suprise me a bit but thanks for bringin it into the light for all D.:head:

bigblank69

Board Supporter
Awards
This makes ZERO sense, if they are advertising a methylated compound, why would there be a change in what's in the pill. Especially if it's going to be ineffective and cost a TON to produce.... I'm not sure yet what to believe, but I'm going to continue to watch the logs...

Not to sound like an A-hole to Dr.D but I hope your wrong... I would like to think I didn't waste 120 bucks on 2 bottles.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established

Like the fact it's not 17a-alkylated! Yeah!! Of course the non-methyl form is going to suck at 7.5mg. No wonder it's not doing anything for people, 100 tabs of this is only like a two day supply at the most, if it's like similar non-methyl compounds. I am not suggesting anybody take 50 tabs though.

How about Epistane :p:duel: :gas:

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Zol was a bust until people started dosing it really high.

Tst and Trn seem to be hit and miss. Some people seem to react really well to them but most don't.

It will be interesting to see real-world feedback on this one. Thanks to Dr.D, at least we know what's actually in it (unlike tst and trn).

bigblank69

Board Supporter
Awards
Zol was a bust until people started dosing it really high.

Tst and Trn seem to be hit and miss. Some people seem to react really well to them but most don't.

It will be interesting to see real-world feedback on this one. Thanks to Dr.D, at least we know what's actually in it (unlike tst and trn).

Right from the start though we knew Zol had to be dosed High, (atleast PA said it had to be dosed higher) then a month later we all knew it had to be dosed higher :)

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
thanks d, no hard feelings man...just disappointed like you...lol...while I got you on here...something off topic...how unhealthy do you think it would be to take 50mg ephedrine a day while on 20-30mg epistane per day?
I see no probs with that. Epi did not alter my cardiodynamics at all and I use stims a lot. Synephrine, ephendrine, x-force, stim-x, etc.. Of course, I take a handful of vitamins everyday too! Potassium and heart smart herbals just to protect everything.

lanky

Awards
  • Established

Good eye Dr. D , i overlooked the bottle and i have been reading the outside box as well, my purchase was based on the printed box and internet info saying it was a 17aa..I have been taking the product for about 11 days now well over the reccomended dose and no gains..tried their hemaguno as well with no real results..no the next step is to contact the company and notify them of the mistake be it intentional or not. probably a mistake...any plans for AX to produce a 17aa version with the 11-OH intermediate. it seems like the idea is up for grabs now?

lanky knows when a product is anabolic, and this was not,,,but i will continue my bottle until it is empty..

Hemaguno did not do anything for me either..they probably messed up on that synth and got a 2b,3b epithio (which will only hold some anti estrogenic effects and no anabolic activity).

or maybe call out sns with their 5beta version of methyl drol (or it could have been a 2b methyl instead of a 2a methyl, both giving only antiestrogenic effect and no anabolism,or maybe i am just delusional and paranoid ,or so spot on its scary.

or call out IDS with their crap tabs ..ooops.i mean mass tabs

RoboGiblets

RoboGiblets

Awards
Well, ****.

Thats quite a buzzkill.

I'm still starting it on monday to see what happens.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
... any plans for AX to produce a 17aa version with the 11-OH intermediate. it seems like the idea is up for grabs now? ...
No! Not AX. I already stated on this thread who I was working with on this from last August. I'll make sure that brand is effective though if it ever happens, bet on it!

I sure wish I knew who SFR was though. I would have helped them out with this personally since they apparently need a legitimate chemist! I even invited them to email me on this thread several days ago if you guys remember, but still nobody has. Well, the offer still stands. Like I said, I do charity work if they need a real chemist. ;)

All they need to do now is finally email me and thank me for being polite enough not to post the entire report and for confirming the identification of their own label claim! You're welcome, whoever you are!

On an unrelated side note: Sometimes your buddies try to do you a favor by trashing one of your rivals for you, but then other times we have to get upset at our buddies because they think they're helping but really aren't helping at all and just making things really bad for us by picking on the wrong rival! Sometimes, our buddies need to back off really, really fast before they get us in a bad mess with their lies about other people and other companies.

Oh well, I'm just feeling philosophical this evening I suppose.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, you aren't alone bro, but at least I only bought one. I spent 62$ on this crap and feel like a real loser for just not reading the label first. In some of the adds it actually says 17a-methyl- on it, and even on the vertical side of the box, so you see that and overlook that everywhere else it doesn't say that! Man, I fell for it too. I have to laugh now so I'm not PO'ed about wasting 60 bucks. Live and learn. lol
doc, the claims they made for the product, regarding its anabolic activity, Q ratio, etc...those were for a 17a alkylated product, right? doesnt the vida text refer to a 17aa??

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
doc, the claims they made for the product, regarding its anabolic activity, Q ratio, etc...those were for a 17a alkylated product, right? doesnt the vida text refer to a 17aa??
I'm not sure. I don't not know what influenced their claims and will not speculate on that. I know what the Vida says about the 17-aa version though. They use dbol as the reference standard I believe.

bigblank69

Board Supporter
Awards
All the literature they have put out is for a 17aa product, don't know why the switch and I don't think it was intentional if it was messed up. One of the guys from from SFR is Ryan Hornbuckle (or Hornbuck), supposedly a heavy hitter, don't know why or how.

lanky

Awards
  • Established
No! Not AX. I already stated on this thread who I was working with on this from last August. I'll make sure that brand is effective though if it ever happens, bet on it!

I sure wish I knew who SFR was though. I would have helped them out with this personally since they apparently need a legitimate chemist! I even invited them to email me on this thread several days ago if you guys remember, but still nobody has. Well, the offer still stands. Like I said, I do charity work if they need a real chemist. ;)

All they need to do now is finally email me and thank me for being polite enough not to post the entire report and for confirming the identification of their own label claim! You're welcome, whoever you are!

On an unrelated side note: Sometimes your buddies try to do you a favor by trashing one of your rivals for you, but then other times we have to get upset at our buddies because they think they're helping but really aren't helping at all and just making things really bad for us by picking on the wrong rival! Sometimes, our buddies need to back off really, really fast before they get us in a bad mess with their lies about other people and other companies.

understood

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established

Your a valuable resource DR.D. Nimbus Nutrition can attest to that ;)

We are lucky to have you here on AM my friend.

Workin

evan

evan

Awards
  • Established
Is this product infact sold in Japan. and was liscensed to SFR.

The reason i ask is this.

athletics are treated differently in other countries, both this compound and epi may have been developed or atleast reintroduced to the japanes market. I mean what sports are huge in Japan, wrestling and baseball. can we really presume that these products have not been thoroughly used and tested by athletes in Japan

1. It would make much more sense that the large pharmaeutial shingoni(sorry for miss-spelling) produced this for another large pharma. (laws are different in japan) perhaps for medical purposes. also a perscription drug in japan is not one in america

2.This ryan charater has been described as being well connected
and intellient, may have international connetions that have a much better grip on what is popular with athletes in other countries.
I have the bottle riht in front of me as i type and all sfr claims is distribution.

This is all purely speculative on my part but i wouldn't make the assumption that this exact produt has not already been extensevly used in japan as we know very little what ompound are used over there

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
All the literature they have put out is for a 17aa product, don't know why the switch and I don't think it was intentional if it was messed up. One of the guys from from SFR is Ryan Hornbuckle (or Hornbuck), supposedly a heavy hitter, don't know why or how.
Isn't he one of the guys that runs Met-rx?

JohnnyBGood

JohnnyBGood

Awards
"Again, like with HEMAGUNO, less is really more. OXYGUNO should be dosed at a maximum of 3 tablets per day, with many users reporting exceptional results at even lower doses."

So this statement from the write-up appears to be total horseshiz.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
"Again, like with HEMAGUNO, less is really more. OXYGUNO should be dosed at a maximum of 3 tablets per day, with many users reporting exceptional results at even lower doses."

So this statement from the write-up appears to be total horseshiz.
Well, we don't really know yet. It's beginning to look that way. I haven't seen many logs from people actually using his compound. I'd say we'll have a good idea in a month or two.

In the interim, I'd put my money into a proven product.