Brick-physique

Brick-physique

Awards
Hi everyone! New member here.

28 years old
6’2
210 pounds

I’ve ran strength based programs for the last
3 years PPL/and have a very physical job so while I’m not super man by any means I’m doing a-okay in the strength department.
I have been starting to get more interested in training for a more “aesthetic physique” kind of body.

D-bench 315x5
Squat 315x5
DL 405x5

I’m planning out my 2nd cycle for spring and was wondering if I could get some input from members and just to see if I was using the correct location to post this introduction.

thanks in advance.

-brick

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hi everyone! New member here.

28 years old
6’2
210 pounds

I’ve ran strength based programs for the last
3 years PPL/and have a very physical job so while I’m not super man by any means I’m doing a-okay in the strength department.
I have been starting to get more interested in training for a more “aesthetic physique” kind of body.

D-bench 315x5
Squat 315x5
DL 405x5

I’m planning out my 2nd cycle for spring and was wondering if I could get some input from members and just to see if I was using the correct location to post this introduction.

thanks in advance.

-brick
It’s not really the right area for an Introduction thread, but you’re in the right area for aas related questions and stuff so fire away haha. What’s your goals for your upcoming cycle and what was your first cycle? Are you open to pinning? Welcome to the forums as well man.

Brick-physique

Brick-physique

Awards
It’s not really the right area for an Introduction thread, but you’re in the right area for aas related questions and stuff so fire away haha. What’s your goals for your upcoming cycle and what was your first cycle? Are you open to pinning? Welcome to the forums as well man.
Thanks for the welcome man!
Haha sorry about that. I’ll do better moving forward.

Goals for this next cycle will be to add some mass in the right places for a more aesthetically pleasing physique ie. chest, delt, arm and ab growth. Not aiming to look like an IG model or anything so no need for a massive fat cut either.

First 10 week cycle:
Test E: 400 per week
HCG: 500iu per week
Adex: had it (didn’t need it)
Nolva: 20/20/10/10

I felt good within a month after pct.
I didn’t do bloods (I know)
I decided to man up; talked to my doc and they will give me testing/support moving forward so long as I am honest.

2nd cycle I’m thinking 8 weeks of reasonably dosed test prop and Tbol. Thoughts?

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have a bunch of tbol but haven’t run it yet. I have heard nothing but good things about it tho.

I don’t see an issue with a nice short cycle of a short ester with an oral. Have that hcg and an ai handy. How much test are you planning? I personally don’t run test high (I’ve never topped 400mg and on my current blast I’m at 300) but I use other injectables to do the heavy lifting and I am on TRT.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Haha sorry about that. I’ll do better moving forward.

Goals for this next cycle will be to add some mass in the right places for a more aesthetically pleasing physique ie. chest, delt, arm and ab growth. Not aiming to look like an IG model or anything so no need for a massive fat cut either.

First 10 week cycle:
Test E: 400 per week
HCG: 500iu per week
Adex: had it (didn’t need it)
Nolva: 20/20/10/10

I felt good within a month after pct.
I didn’t do bloods (I know)
I decided to man up; talked to my doc and they will give me testing/support moving forward so long as I am honest.

2nd cycle I’m thinking 8 weeks of reasonably dosed test prop and Tbol. Thoughts?
Test prop and tbol would be great, but I honestly don’t see much of a need to change to a shorting acting ester unless you had specific reasons. You could mess around with a lot of different compounds if you wanted, but asides from test and tbol you could also consider var, primo, eq, maybe deca etc. Im sure others will pitch some good ideas. Tbol definitely is a good choice for you though because it’s safe as hell and great for your goals.

Brick-physique

Brick-physique

Awards
Test prop and tbol would be great, but I honestly don’t see much of a need to change to a shorting acting ester unless you had specific reasons. You could mess around with a lot of different compounds if you wanted, but asides from test and tbol you could also consider var, primo, eq, maybe deca etc. Im sure others will pitch some good ideas. Tbol definitely is a good choice for you though because it’s safe as hell and great for your goals.
Seems like a some what safe compound which is definitely what drew me in haha.

I’m gonna run it like:
Test P 400 per week
Tbol 40 per day
HCG 500 per week
Adex as needed
Nolva as PCT

I wanted to go with prop ester so I’ll have stable levels faster and can make the most out of the short 8 weeks and then jump into my PCT right away.

I read about adding low dose proviron (50mg) a week.
What do you think about that?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Seems like a some what safe compound which is definitely what drew me in haha.

I’m gonna run it like:
Test P 400 per week
Tbol 40 per day
HCG 500 per week
Adex as needed
Nolva as PCT

I wanted to go with prop ester so I’ll have stable levels faster and can make the most out of the short 8 weeks and then jump into my PCT right away.

I read about adding low dose proviron (50mg) a week.
What do you think about that?
Looks solid; are you planning on running the tbol the whole time though? Its definitely do-able if you had planned on it, but generally most would limit to 4-6 weeks, tbol and var being the exceptions generally lol. And I haven’t tried proviron personally, but I’ve heard its a great addition and it’ll definitely help lower shbg to free up more of the test you’re jabbing, so I see no harm in adding it.

Brick-physique

Brick-physique

Awards
I have a bunch of tbol but haven’t run it yet. I have heard nothing but good things about it tho.

I don’t see an issue with a nice short cycle of a short ester with an oral. Have that hcg and an ai handy. How much test are you planning? I personally don’t run test high (I’ve never topped 400mg and on my current blast I’m at 300) but I use other injectables to do the heavy lifting and I am on TRT.
Thanks for the reply and input man! Glad it all looks good.
I’m going to run it at 400 again this time.
I had good results last time with that dose so I’ll stick with what worked my first go around.

Brick-physique

Brick-physique

Awards
Looks solid; are you planning on running the tbol the whole time though? Its definitely do-able if you had planned on it, but generally most would limit to 4-6 weeks, tbol and var being the exceptions generally lol. And I haven’t tried proviron personally, but I’ve heard its a great addition and it’ll definitely help lower shbg to free up more of the test you’re jabbing, so I see no harm in adding it.
The whole time.
I was considering tapering up from 20 per day the first two weeks and then 40 for the rest.
I’m gonna throw in some tudca to my livercare stack just to cover my bases as well haha.
Good to hear about the proviron.
Thanks for all the feedback! Bouncing stuff off someone helps tons!

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What da **** is going on here. New guy comes on, gives good information, has run a sensible smart first cycle, has clearly researched stuff, is proposing a sensible second cycle in line with his goals......

I feel unnerved......this isn’t normal. Where’s the question about whether smashing 40mg sdrol solo for the second run is a good idea? 😂😂

obviously I’m JK but it is nice to see someone who’s being smart and planning properly, you’d be surprised how rare that is.

the switch to prop for an 8 week cycle is very smart imo, can start pct quicker and recover faster to keep more gains.

ive run tbol. It’s a nice compound and I like it. The only thing I’d say it’s there may be better choices for size (obviously with a calorie surplus anything can put size on and you have the estrogen from the test covered) but ime Var may be a slightly better choice (individual response varies of course). These are small tweak suggestions though, absolutely zero wrong with what you proposed either.

some of the harsher orals will obviously add more as well but zero point in going there, your spot on with the likes of tbol, var, primo (if you went injectable route).

I personally wouldn’t add proviron at this stage. It is great as an addition to virtually any cycle but for your goals theres just no need and it’s costly.

but welcome to the forum bro. Let us know how the cycle goes.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My personal preference

if running test solo I like running it high 700+ mg a week
if running with other compounds - 200mg a week no need to run higher and don’t know why the typical 500mg a week with other compounds is still being parroted its not 2005 anymore. Especially when running it with orals take can give high estrogen.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
My personal preference

if running test solo I like running it high 700+ mg a week
if running with other compounds - 200mg a week no need to run higher and don’t know why the typical 500mg a week with other compounds is still being parroted its not 2005 anymore. Especially when running it with orals take can give high estrogen.
is that 200mg just if running with something else which works on the aromatise sub strait?

test does seem to have a massive variance on response from what I’ve seen. Some people seem to do well off higher doses with a DHT oral whereas others it doesn’t provide much regardless of dose (so may as well run lower)

Brick-physique

Brick-physique

Awards
What da **** is going on here. New guy comes on, gives good information, has run a sensible smart first cycle, has clearly researched stuff, is proposing a sensible second cycle in line with his goals......

I feel unnerved......this isn’t normal. Where’s the question about whether smashing 40mg sdrol solo for the second run is a good idea?

obviously I’m JK but it is nice to see someone who’s being smart and planning properly, you’d be surprised how rare that is.

the switch to prop for an 8 week cycle is very smart imo, can start pct quicker and recover faster to keep more gains.

ive run tbol. It’s a nice compound and I like it. The only thing I’d say it’s there may be better choices for size (obviously with a calorie surplus anything can put size on and you have the estrogen from the test covered) but ime Var may be a slightly better choice (individual response varies of course). These are small tweak suggestions though, absolutely zero wrong with what you proposed either.

some of the harsher orals will obviously add more as well but zero point in going there, your spot on with the likes of tbol, var, primo (if you went injectable route).

I personally wouldn’t add proviron at this stage. It is great as an addition to virtually any cycle but for your goals theres just no need and it’s costly.

but welcome to the forum bro. Let us know how the cycle goes.

Haha I appreciate the kind words!
I’ve been lurking on here and CJM for a while now just reading the great info and it’s all been a solid resource.

Yeah I’m definitely excited about running the prop. It would be nice to be able to run more cycles in the future and it seems short and sweet/responsibly dosed cycles yield the least long term damage.

I’ve been on the fence about switching the plan to var. Do you think it would be a better fit then tbol?

As for primo would there be a benefit in adding that in on top of the test-p & tbol or anavar?

Thanks in advance!

-Brick

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Haha I appreciate the kind words!
I’ve been lurking on here and CJM for a while now just reading the great info and it’s all been a solid resource.

Yeah I’m definitely excited about running the prop. It would be nice to be able to run more cycles in the future and it seems short and sweet/responsibly dosed cycles yield the least long term damage.

I’ve been on the fence about switching the plan to var. Do you think it would be a better fit then tbol?

As for primo would there be a benefit in adding that in on top of the test-p & tbol or anavar?

Thanks in advance!

-Brick
I think for size most guys would gain more from var than tbol but individual response always means you’ll get people suggesting it both ways. But generally speaking that’s my though.

primo is a nice injectable, I wouldn’t add it on top of the test and an oral at this stage, that’s already a nice step up from your test only run.

I mentioned primo only because it’s in that ‘low side, solid compound’ bracket (like tbol and vat).

further down the line you might introduce a 19nor (test prop and npp would be a good 8-10 week lean bulking cycle for example, 19nors have more sides but can deliver more results)

but you’ve got loads of time to play with all the goodies.

the test plus var is personally the way I would go in your shoes but honestly tbol will also be a good run.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
is that 200mg just if running with something else which works on the aromatise sub strait?

test does seem to have a massive variance on response from what I’ve seen. Some people seem to do well off higher doses with a DHT oral whereas others it doesn’t provide much regardless of dose (so may as well run lower)
yep
it really does make a huge difference person to person. Everyone is different and gotta find what works for you.