NEW LG Sciences Product - Battle Hardener

LGSciences

Awards
Battle Hardner.jpg
Battle Harnder 1.jpg
17-Proandro, P-Bold & Form-XT

The Battle Hardener Kit is for the guy who wants to get serious about getting into amazing shape. When paired with an intense workout program like in boot camp, the stack of these prohormones will give you the desire to eat and compete unlike anything on the market.

You have to eat to grow, it’s that simple. The choice of foods that you pick can have a profound effect on your growth but you also have to have the desire to eat! pBold is a derivative of the illegal anabolic EQ (equipoise, boldenone) and it imparts lean gains along with increased hunger to help you get the lean calories that you need to maintain muscle mass during the intense workouts. The typical man trying to put on lean mass will need to consume around 1g of protein per pound of body weight per day. That is a lot of chicken and steak, so the lean mass gainer in pBold will help keep that hunger up while repairing and building.

Muscle density is key to looking good. Muscle density is what gives men that hard, lean look with lots of striations in the muscle. The advanced prohormone in 17-ProAndro can only be compared to the illegal anabolic Winstrol in effects. In fact most of our experienced users say specifically that this prohormone feels just like “Winny” when on a cycle. Users report increased muscle density and better recovery which leads to an overall more ripped and lean appearance along with the ability to really hit the gym hard due to increased recovery.

When the cycle is over you need a natural boost in your own testosterone to keep the gains coming, which is why we use Form-XT to blast the boys back into full production. Form-XT has the unique aromatase inhibitor 3,5-Diene along with support nutrients that will help you recover fully and keep those hard earned gains after a cycle.

For more info: https://www.lgsciences.com/product/battle_hardener/

Attachments

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Pbold! ;-)

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
It worked fairly well, it was pro eq, great strength increase and is a perfect stacker

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
It worked fairly well, it was pro eq, great strength increase and is a perfect stacker
17 pro andro is a great compound to stack with...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
17 pro andro is a great compound to stack with...
Yah I was wondering about the 17 pro andro they have epi-andro which is a great hardener and this stack opted for the 17 pro which has me wondering how good this product must be.

Mako011

Awards
Could you run erase pro along side the battle hardener kit

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks like this would be a great cutting stack!

Mako011

Awards
Yeah that's what I was thinking but not sure if the erase would interfere or be over kill

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No need for erase if they give you form xt.

Mako011

Awards
No dramas thought I might of been able to run it alongside to help lean up and save the form x for after

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No dramas thought I might of been able to run it alongside to help lean up and save the form x for after
No dramas?

You can do it either way.. You can save the form xt for after and run erase with the kit or the other way around. I personally dont think ud need either while on the battle hardner kit due to the 17 pro-andro but thats just me.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You won't need to run an AI on this stack, gains will be quite dry. Form XT can be saved and started in the last week of the cycle.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Sweet! Great stack for sure

LGSciences

Awards
Throw in some Natadrol and you will be knock things out like a Patriot Missile!

patriot.jpg

Use coupon code AM25 for 25% off and a FREE LG TEE while supplies last!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
And a free shirt! Might buy one for myself...

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Picked up sone igf spray, never tried it so why not with that nice 25% discount.

alb3rtazzo

Awards
hello ! i am a very beginnner, i wanna try this lg sciences supplements because a trainer in the gym told me that is a very mild ph stack to start with, do you agree? what sides can i have if a stick to the rules ?

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hello ! i am a very beginnner, i wanna try this lg sciences supplements because a trainer in the gym told me that is a very mild ph stack to start with, do you agree? what sides can i have if a stick to the rules ?
If you're a beginner to lifting you need to get a few years under your belt.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you're a beginner to lifting you need to get a few years under your belt.
Agreed learn what you can do without ph's before you start.

alb3rtazzo

Awards
i have been lifting for 12 years...i am a beginner just about prohormones...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i have been lifting for 12 years...i am a beginner just about prohormones...
Ok in that case they are very mild with almost no sides really. I think 1-andro can cause some lethargy but M1D should take care of that.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
The battle kit is 17pro and pbold..