*NEW* LG Protein Supreme - New Flavors

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Peanutbutter is always a good choice. Raspberry , Blueberry and Orange Creamsicle would be high up on my list as well
yea i miss blueberry gf pro

i always like all chocolate variations, chocoPB, choc mint

a good cookies n creme is always good too

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Cookies n cream would be nice
I'll also second Blueberry
I think Choc caramel pecan would be good with the gemma protein
And any kind of refreshing fruit flavor

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yea i miss blueberry gf pro

i always like all chocolate variations, chocoPB, choc mint

a good cookies n creme is always good too
I agree^^ can not go wrong with any chocolate combinations, hell throw a cake batter in there:)

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Cookies and creme, butter pecan, any type of chocolate, peanut butter, Maybe some type of berry flavor. All good ideas here.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ok, going forward for the first run is:

Peanut Butter
Orange Creamsicle
Cinnamon Brown Sugar
Blueberry Muffin
Marshmallow

THose are what we are trying tomorrow! I just got the extra strong PB in, so I am psyched!

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established

Peanut Butter
Orange Creamsicle
Cinnamon Brown Sugar
Blueberry Muffin
Marshmallow

THose are what we are trying tomorrow! I just got the extra strong PB in, so I am psyched!
Looks good LG lets get this stuff out....Can't wait...:18:

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established

Peanut Butter
Orange Creamsicle
Cinnamon Brown Sugar
Blueberry Muffin
Marshmallow

YUM! Extra strong PB and Cinnamon brown sugar sound AWESOME!

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Peanut Butter
Orange Creamsicle
Cinnamon Brown Sugar
Blueberry Muffin
Marshmallow

If you make them taste good, I think I'll be living off your protein for the next long while :) Any chance of 5lb (or maybe 2lb) refill "baggies" as well?
And I agree, make the flavours strong!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Strong flavors is what will bring people back, Im want Super Jiffy PB:) haha
Cinnamon Brown Sugar sounds yummy!!!!!! Orange Creamsicle sounds great for the summer time, make it, and put that bad boy in the freezer slush it up a little:) any time frame Eric?

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Peanut Butter
Orange Creamsicle
Cinnamon Brown Sugar
Blueberry Muffin
Marshmallow

of those blueberry muffin peaks my interest the most, ive never heard of any cin brown sugar proteins, that sounds very unique.

If I recall right LG had a marshmellow/chocolate flavored protein yrs back... I like the idea

phantom

Awards
  • Established

Peanut Butter
Orange Creamsicle
Cinnamon Brown Sugar
Blueberry Muffin
Marshmallow

Assuming all goes well, when could we excpect these?Also, are u planning on keepin these around 4 a while?

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Assuming all goes well, when could we excpect these?Also, are u planning on keepin these around 4 a while?
these flavors are just being tested tomorrow, nothings final yet.

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Def hope they all work out-that would be an amzing flavor lineup to have- even if it's not all of them.Gonna pull for marsmallow and PB to come out great and stay.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
All of those sound so awesome haha. I eat the sugar free maple and brown sugar oatmeal so it should go great with that. I hope everything goes good and we get to bring these flavors to you guys!

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
All of those sound so awesome haha. I eat the sugar free maple and brown sugar oatmeal so it should go great with that. I hope everything goes good and we get to bring these flavors to you guys!
That's part of the reason why Cinnamon Bun protein has been such a hit. But with brown sugar on top... damn :D

ATW released Wildberry, which is like a blueberry, but it was so weak I was disappointed I picked up 10lbs of isolate. My main issue with them is that some batches are strong, and some are very weak. It sounds like LG is on top of quality control for you guys though :thumbsup: I'll be sure to provide my comparison of your blueberry and cinnamon proteins when these are available down the road.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
That's part of the reason why Cinnamon Bun protein has been such a hit. But with brown sugar on top... damn :D

ATW released Wildberry, which is like a blueberry, but it was so weak I was disappointed I picked up 10lbs of isolate. My main issue with them is that some batches are strong, and some are very weak. It sounds like LG is on top of quality control for you guys though :thumbsup: I'll be sure to provide my comparison of your blueberry and cinnamon proteins when these are available down the road.
As always we look forward to the feedback.

I too noticed my first batch of cin bun from ATW tasted different than the second. It was still good though. Just not as strong as the first batch.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Drop the plain marshmallow flavor and replace it with S'MORE's :D

-gram cracker
-Hershey chocolate
-roasted marshmallow

*drools*

If that was on the market, I'd buy out the entire stock :p

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Peanut Butter
Orange Creamsicle
Cinnamon Brown Sugar
Blueberry Muffin
Marshmallow

How did everything turn out?

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
Wait?!?! Theres a bad tasting batch of this stuff around? When did the bad batches come out? I bought the Choc/Vanilla about 2 months ago and am almost done with both, except I almost :puke: every morning when I take it, the taste is horrbile!

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
How about a breakfast line flavor of whey protein ??

-Pancake/French Toast, with butter, maple syrup, and powder sugar

-Omelet's with... wait.. no, nevermind lol :p

Will there be samples of the new flavors comin out ?

You guys could do a customer taste survey to find out which flavor is the biggest hit and pick 2 to make off of the customers feedback ??

Just throwin out ideas :D

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
How did everything turn out?
2 or 3 of the flavors were tried yesterday, and the remaining were getting looked at today. The feedback so far seems to be excellent, and I think the PB was apparently nice and strong.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A sample/variety pack is always a good idea :)
thanks for the idea, we havent done much with samples in the past, but they are always a hit with potential customers.

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established
2 or 3 of the flavors were tried yesterday, and the remaining were getting looked at today. The feedback so far seems to be excellent, and I think the PB was apparently nice and strong.
Hell yeah could go for some PB....:18:

phantom

Awards
  • Established
If these come out great, this will no doubt be a huge hit to have these flavor options for this..Is LG planning on keeping all the flavors in the lineup in the case that the flavors are great?I def hope that atleast PB, Blueberry muffin, and marshmallow stay

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I need to clone myself... I am down in Panama right now setting up distribution in espanol speaking countries. When I get back the protein gets finished!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I need to clone myself... I am down in Panama right now setting up distribution in espanol speaking countries. When I get back the protein gets finished!

LG is world Wide baby! :)