New guy needs help with supplements

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hello guys, trying to get the best product to help me lose weight and maintain mass. I am sick of the garbage at stores and in magazine ads. You even see some claiming to be d-bol and like winni-v lol. I never took steroids, or horomone drugs, even when andro was legal. I am now 30 and I can gain mass so quick, but hard to lose weight ever since the FDA banned Xenadrine-RFA. I need something to give me mind blowing pumps and make me want to hit the gym everyday. My email is [email protected]. Any help would be appreciated.

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
Andrualic state gt pre workout king ...... and whey protien your good to go!

MikeGfilms

MikeGfilms

Awards
  • Established
Dont mess with any anabolics untill you have done a ton of research (this includes legal prohormones). For now just stick to a preworkout for energy/pumps/etc. I recommend you try out White Flood or Jack3d.

For fat loss, There are some good fat burners out there, And theres still many products that contain epherdrine in them so check em out and make sure you have your cardio and diet down pat.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks, I am still trying to find those products that contain ephedrine. I swear I don't ever see them but hear they exist. I see ephedra containing products however it's the leaf extract not the akloids that really work.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks, I am still trying to find those products that contain ephedrine. I swear I don't ever see them but hear they exist. I see ephedra containing products however it's the leaf extract not the akloids that really work.
look into geranium extract and alpha yohimbine (Rauwolscine)

Heat Stack by looks good.

also, OxyElitePro from USP labs has both geranium and AY

Dr.Lang

Dr.Lang

Banned
Awards
Dont mess with any anabolics untill you have done a ton of research (this includes legal prohormones). For now just stick to a preworkout for energy/pumps/etc. I recommend you try out White Flood or Jack3d.

For fat loss, There are some good fat burners out there, And theres still many products that contain epherdrine in them so check em out and make sure you have your cardio and diet down pat.
I agree with this.