Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thx u ;)

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haven't heard anything as of yet, however I can find out for you. The profile even w/o Higenamine is really good.
Thanks cubsfan815 !

I'd appreciate it. Not sure if I've ever felt a ton of difference between supps that have Higenamine in there, and ones that don't.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Went with Hi Tech Hydroxyelite
Same formula as USP OEP
Works identically.
Love it

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Same formula as USP OEP
Works identically.
Love it
Thanks for your support of Hi-Tech products!

Keep us posted or post a link to a log here on the AM so the HT team can follow!

kelso312

kelso312

Awards
  • Established
Only place I find them is Nutri-verse and they've been OOS for awhile
I talked to C&P about this. DMAA caps were pulled are off the market. They replaced with capped 2-AMINOISOHEPTANE ,so you most likely won't find any for sale.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I know of some DMAA caps coming with some added goodies (not yohimbe)

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
I talked to C&P about this. DMAA caps were pulled are off the market. They replaced with capped 2-AMINOISOHEPTANE ,so you most likely won't find any for sale.
Bummer, I like the versatility they offered

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Caved under pressure? Not like C&P to cave in...DMAA is not illegal.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Go on....... ;)
Little project I've been working on. DMAA, Caffiene, and some added goodies with flexible dosing. Hoping to have out by the end of the year.

Plain DMAA caps hopefully not long after that

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Little project I've been working on. DMAA, Caffiene, and some added goodies with flexible dosing. Hoping to have out by the end of the year.

Nice
Any teasers about the added goodies?

kelso312

kelso312

Awards
  • Established
They did not 'cave to pressure' per se.... I think they saw trouble on the horizon after seeing how much HiTech paid in legal bills with their DMAA and did not want to risk getting sucked into any court battle that would drain them in legal fees. That is my opinion.

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Now we are talking!

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
They did not 'cave to pressure' per se.... I think they saw trouble on the horizon after seeing how much HiTech paid in legal bills with their DMAA and did not want to risk getting sucked into any court battle that would drain them in legal fees. That is my opinion.
Wasn't chaos and pain manufactured by duracap? Unfortunately, Duracap screwed a lot of companies. I'm assuming once everything went down with that they wanted to switch manufacturers. It's very hard to find a good manufacturer who will use 1,3. Took me months and still finalizing things

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It is going to have some added nootropics and be very affordable. It's going to be versatile for anytime somebody needs energy and focus
Whoa:Eyecrazy:
Now I'm really-really interested. Keep us updated.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Not technically, and i'm not savvy on the legal aspect but Hi Tech has a decent argument to delay the ban as due process to officially ban DMAA was seemingly not followed. That's not to say it is compliant, however, just that proper protocol for taking away an ingredient from the market was not followed.

This process involves submission by companies involved, however this aspect was not followed WRT Hi Tech and the FDA seized $2m in inventory without notice.

Unless and until there has been a proper rule making procedure pursuant to DSHEA, Hi-Tech may continue to market and manufacture DMAA containing products.”
It is important to note that Geranium plants have data supporting DMAA inclusion, but also that some don't. It is also important to note whether the DMAA is actually extracted or whether it is synthetic.

Interesting debate.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Same formula as USP OEP
Works identically.
Love it
Loving my Hydroxyelite!

Wanted to make sure it was legit. Now that I have verified it - I ordered 5 more bottles and will throw them in the freezer.

Tempted to buy more. All the good stuff always goes bye bye.

Yo Jiggy! Good to see ya man. Hope all is well in your world ;)

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Loving my Hydroxyelite!

Wanted to make sure it was legit. Now that I have verified it - I ordered 5 more bottles and will throw them in the freezer.

Glad you like

kelso312

kelso312

Awards
  • Established
Not technically, and i'm not savvy on the legal aspect but Hi Tech has a decent argument to delay the ban as due process to officially ban DMAA was seemingly not followed. That's not to say it is compliant, however, just that proper protocol for taking away an ingredient from the market was not followed.

This process involves submission by companies involved, however this aspect was not followed WRT Hi Tech and the FDA seized $2m in inventory without notice.

It is important to note that Geranium plants have data supporting DMAA inclusion, but also that some don't. It is also important to note whether the DMAA is actually extracted or whether it is synthetic.

Interesting debate.
This is pretty accurate. I read that the case is dragging out because 2 identical cases were filed against Hi-Tech in two different Federal courts. The cases themselves dragged on then one party moved to have the outcome of both cases decided by the one. I think there is a name for this but I dont have a J.D.

This article is really informative for anyone interested in why the FDA is making such a big deal over something so trivial.

http://blog.priceplow.com/dmaa-supplements/lawsuit

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Loving my Hydroxyelite!

All is good man! Glad to see you still visit from time to time, haha. Hope all is well with you!

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
HyperMax XT is a pre workout supplement and OxyMax XT is a fat burner. OxyMax XT can be used as a pre workout, it does contain less caffeine than HyperMax XT, but if you're looking for something to provide energy, focus AND pumps, HyperMax XT would be the better choice. Both delivery great focus, energy and mood enhancement though.
HyperMax arrived. Will try tomorrow AM

Shall I assume you all are using 1 scoop?

***Love my DMAA but would prefer to not use it daily. Saving it for my rough days.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
HyperMax arrived. Will try tomorrow AM

Shall I assume you all are using 1 scoop?

***Love my DMAA but would prefer to not use it daily. Saving it for my rough days.
I may even start with a half.

HyperMax XT is a true single scoop product. Whereas many other PWO, you need two scoops to get the full dose of pump ingredients, everything in HyperMax XT is dosed where it should be at a single scoop. Stim wise, a single scoop provides 300 mg of caffeine AND Jarensis Extract. If you haven't taken a break from stims in a while, then go with 1 scoop. No need to exceed that.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
1 scoop...nothing more. Very, very effective. If you already use powermax, you are in for some fun. I am logging Powermax and happen to have Hypermax and it is fantastic

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Will do. Thanks peeps

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice and clean energy. Enjoyed that part.

HATED the beta-alanine. Must have missed that when I read the ingredients. HATE that crap. Was scratching my face the entire time from the gawd awful skin-crawling tingling.

Take that garbage out and you have a nice product.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

HATED the beta-alanine. Must have missed that when I read the ingredients. HATE that crap. Was scratching my face the entire time from the gawd awful skin-crawling tingling.

I'm sorry that you didn't like the beta alanine effect. Maybe lower the dose a little bit so you won't notice it as much. I myself love that tingling feeling.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Sorry you do not like the BA. We use Beta-O in HyperMax XT which is better than plain BA at buffering lactic acid. The more you use it, the tingles will go away. Usually takes a week for me.

I know you and others do not like the tingle, but it is a full dose and if used continuously, this is a great ingredient.

Gad to read you enjoyed it besides that!

saywutrly

saywutrly

Awards
  • Established

I love a proper beta alanine dose. With the stim and pump profile, this one looks like a winner. I'm not sure how I missed it in my last pre-workout purchasing spree.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I love a proper beta alanine dose. With the stim and pump profile, this one looks like a winner. I'm not sure how I missed it in my last pre-workout purchasing spree.
It's really a good supplement! Start with 3/4 scoop and see how that does for you when/if you try it :)