NEW FORMULA: Hemavo2 Max

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Rainbow Sherbet tastes like liquid Skittles to me.
My thoughts exactly compan!

Just like opening a bag of skittles and dumping half of it in your mouth all at once

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good lord.. It just gets better and better! I did not think we would see an update for a while considering how long og hemavol held its own!

lakrimas

Awards
Looks good! Thank you iForce for making it creatine free. When will this be hitting stores?

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
My thoughts exactly compan!

Just like opening a bag of skittles and dumping half of it in your mouth all at once
Have you tried the Skiddles version of ISO-Amino, i think it has been renamed to fruit smash now, but I find that BCAA product to taste exactly like crushed skittles.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Good lord.. It just gets better and better! I did not think we would see an update for a while considering how long og hemavol held its own!
TRUTH!!! But sometimes you need an EVEN better version to make an even bigger statement

compan

compan

Awards
Have you tried the Skiddles version of ISO-Amino, i think it has been renamed to fruit smash now, but I find that BCAA product to taste exactly like crushed skittles.
They have a similar taste. To be, Rainbow Sherbet tastes like you took all the yellow, orange, red and green Skittles and threw them together. Sometimes I will eat a half bag of skittles before a workout for the carbs and pump and it's always interesting when washing them down with RS H2 haha.

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
currently mixing nitrates with aminos is forbidden thanks to good ol' RK while we get his patents removed.

So, we went the opposite route and said lets do INSANE doses of Nitrates + Hydromax + amazing nootripics.

we offer agmatine in bulk, and this can be stacked with Hemavol is desired :)
It's not forbidden if you buy them from him, or rather, if he'll choose to sell them to you. :p

I do have to say, it's a shame that there isn't a legally licensed nitrate product that has all of the add-ons the original Hemavo2 Max had.

It made a pretty solid non-stim preworkout, now people have to go with stacking it.

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks good! Thank you iForce for making it creatine free. When will this be hitting stores?
It's already available direct from iFN

Rob1882

Awards
  • Established
They have a similar taste. To be, Rainbow Sherbet tastes like you took all the yellow, orange, red and green Skittles and threw them together. Sometimes I will eat a half bag of skittles before a workout for the carbs and pump and it's always interesting when washing them down with RS H2 haha.
Its been so so long since I even had a skittle prob 20 years.. lol so dunno but the samples of the older versions I had in sherbet were fantastic :)