New Fall 2008 Nos Ether!!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Ok a new NOS ETHER is on the horizon. This version is similar to the current version except it is LOADED with cit. malate, more BA and more kre-alk. Actually the only creatine in this NOS ETHER will be kre-alk. Also because it is so much stronger for strength, endurance, power, recover, the directions for use have been adjusted and the product will last longer.

Everyone hasnt been talking about NOS ETHER since about summer but if your training for real strength/power/endurance this is your product. NOS ETHER also increases insulin sen. with the best of them and I can GUARANTEE there is not one 2 product creatine/endurance stack on earth that can compete with this NOS ETHER!

Im getting a finished bottle to my office tomorrow, i will get a pic up asap.

The price will go up slightly from about $42.95 to about $46.95 or so online (should be at NP by 16 Oct):

NOS ETHER by GET DIESEL NUTRITION <-- sneak peak

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Looks good, will give it a whirl, thanks!!

Rough08

Awards
Awesome! NOS ether has been my fav. creatine product ever. Never have I been able to deadlift heavy 2 times a week without overtraining. Very excited!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome! NOS ether has been my fav. creatine product ever. Never have I been able to deadlift heavy 2 times a week without overtraining. Very excited!
Thats awesome to hear. I think we are all waiting for this to drop! :thumbsup:

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Talk to me trip......... Can i take Ether late at night......

I workout around 6pm and would take the Postworkout dose around 7-730 pm.......Will it keep me up?

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
It doesn't have any caffeine in, should be good to go I would think. Oh, and jsut ordered a tub myself, but sadly, gotta wait 'til I'm done with my DTH/Sunami log, then it's on!!

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
It doesn't have any caffeine in, should be good to go I would think. Oh, and jsut ordered a tub myself, but sadly, gotta wait 'til I'm done with my DTH/Sunami log, then it's on!!
thanks for the info........ For 40 some odd bucks....I have to get the word from trip or chuck though......

3 kings to start friday,,,,,,,madness i tell you....I cant wait.

reps brother.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Talk to me trip......... Can i take Ether late at night......

I workout around 6pm and would take the Postworkout dose around 7-730 pm.......Will it keep me up?
Yes you sure can, it should have no negative effect on your sleep.

allstar

allstar

Awards
  • Established
Very good looking product, I like the increased dosage of CM.