New Ergopharm product?

ijumpfromcars

ijumpfromcars

Awards
i chatted up the reps at the arnold classic and it seems like its a real ph, not just using the name and throwing in trib and dhea.
i find the reps are generally pretty straight forward about their products if you make it clear you know what you're talking about. The anabolic extreme people admitted to me superdrol ng wasn't close to sd.
i'm looking forward to running a 1-ad for summer

Dr Packenwood

Dr Packenwood

Awards
  • Established
After reading the comments, especially Dsades, I'll give it a shot when it comes out. If its $80 per bottle, I'll try it once. If I don't see any results, I'll be $80 poorer. I've lost more than that, I used to be married! I'm just hoping it isn't $80 per bottle. Especially when PP is $20 and Epi is $36.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Well, the dosing is probably going to have to be really high. The original 1-AD has a moderate conversion rate, and if the new version is going to have to go through multiple steps it is going to take even more, esp by 17HSD conversion.

That's about the 1 good thing methyls offer, they stay active much, much better.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i thought PA had said he wasn't allowed to do anything anabolic, thats why 11-oxo was marketed for cortisol control only.....

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
i thought PA had said he wasn't allowed to do anything anabolic, thats why 11-oxo was marketed for cortisol control only.....

I am guessing this 1-AD is probably going to be the same thing like AMS 1-AD, except better, better quality, and probably somehow a better conversion.

Yeah I thought the same thing too. I guess you can only be on probation for so long before you really start going crazy. If this 1-AD is a good as the old stuff, he'll have an early retirement set up.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, if its a vageuly effective price, it will sell like mad

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I noticed he dosen't have 1-NO in there. That was probably the best tasting supp. I've used so far. The lemon lime is very good. I usually used 1 scoop of 1-NO with 2 scoops of StaminO2.

The new apple cider Clearshot tastes pretty good too. The original one reminded me of dijon mustard.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
After reading the comments, especially Dsades, I'll give it a shot when it comes out. If its $80 per bottle, I'll try it once. If I don't see any results, I'll be $80 poorer. I've lost more than that, I used to be married! I'm just hoping it isn't $80 per bottle. Especially when PP is $20 and Epi is $36.
Exactly why i wouldnt bother touching this stuff. There are far too many cheap/effective/low side ph's already out on the market. Not sure why everyone is getting so excited about this.

Batesy

Awards
I would like to take advantage of the experience here in this thread.

Lets assume it is the same (or near as dammit) as the original 1-AD. Would it pulse better than Epi do you think? => Same gains but less risk of shutdown at comparable doses?

I'm considering an Epi pulse but might be tempted into this, if it's a better option (and not a poor imitation of the original).

Batesy

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Edited

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
its a pity you are going to stack it with havoc, really solo results will tell the story

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
It is my understanding that the new compound should give 80-85% as much as the original, conversion-wise (still hypothetical), which will simply be accounted for in capsule dosage.
Nice. That sounds pretty good. You didn't happen to ask about Megamorph or when these may be released did you?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice. That sounds pretty good. You didn't happen to ask about Megamorph or when these may be released did you?
nope...we were so loaded down that one got lost.

i'll email and ask, though.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
PA just popped into the BB.com thread, said that its scheduled to be released late spring and that's all he's gonna say for now. I'm sure he's gotta be careful with how he goes about this. I expect a creative and carefully written writeup will be coming soon.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
So is the new product going to be called

'1-AD liquigels'

or

'1-AD NG' ? lol

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So I been hearing some rumors... about a new 1AD product coming very soon from Ergopharm! The kiddies over at BB.com are speculating over what it is, saying it is another 1-test precursor. Could this be true? How can PA do this after all he's been through? They are also talking about some new IGF1 type product, some type of secretagogue maybe. I gotta admit, my interest is peaked. Has anybody else heard anything about this?

If there is a new 1t precursor coming out I will have to kick Zombie off my corner again!.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
great name :rolleyes:

but....that being said...PA makes good stuff....so we'll see.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
(rumor has it that some material might be heading my way in trade to see how a Havoc/1-AD/DHEA stack goes.)
If everything pans out with the new 1-AD, this could potentially be a very sweet stack matt.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I still want to know how this is going to be possible with PA's restrictions? Regardless of what this compound is its obviously a pro-prohormone and I would think its beyond taht wich he was allowed to play with? I guess if he woulda gone the 11-oxo route and marketed it for cortisol instead of what it really is I could see how he may get away with it.... I find it hard to believe that it can meet all these claims and still be within allowed for him to do with his restrictions?

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
I still want to know how this is going to be possible with PA's restrictions? Regardless of what this compound is its obviously a pro-prohormone and I would think its beyond taht wich he was allowed to play with? I guess if he woulda gone the 11-oxo route and marketed it for cortisol instead of what it really is I could see how he may get away with it.... I find it hard to believe that it can meet all these claims and still be within allowed for him to do with his restrictions?
Good Point, It ain't like Da Man ain't watching him. But PA might be using his Supra-genius to fool him.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
does anyone recall when PA's probation ends? was it 3 years?

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Good Point, It ain't like Da Man ain't watching him. But PA might be using his Supra-genius to fool him.
super genious and fooling together???? not while making claims that an upcoming product will match the results as a previous known controlled substance of his made in a colored handout given to thousands at a public event,lol.

He is a great deviser of compounds but wether or not this one hits the market for longer then a month and he stays outta jail will be seen.... lets just hope hes found major loop holes both chemically and lawfully to make this really happen for both sides.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
super genious and fooling together???? not while making claims that an upcoming product will match the results as a previous known controlled substance of his made in a colored handout given to thousands at a public event,lol.

He is a great deviser of compounds but wether or not this one hits the market for longer then a month and he stays outta jail will be seen.... lets just hope hes found major loop holes both chemically and lawfully to make this really happen for both sides.

Why not just say,

"If this stuff comes out and is as good as the original, I will poop myself."

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

It would be interesting if another company were able to license it, then release it, thereby NOT subjecting it to limitation set forth, and so forth, etc, habeus corpus, el dilecti infinitum, venti mocha latteus by any sort of such legal restriction from past problems.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It would be interesting if another company were able to license it, then release it, thereby NOT subjecting it to limitation set forth, and so forth, etc, habeus corpus, el dilecti infinitum, venti mocha latteus by any sort of such legal restriction from past problems.
liiiiiiike maybe.... giant??? or is that still too close for comfort with PA?

maybe we smell a new RPN product liscensed via Ergo?????

Reminds me of AX doing all the front work for DS and ALRI.

Dr Packenwood

Dr Packenwood

Awards
  • Established
Got to love umbrella corporations. I have one set up that owns my building and all the machines that my machine shop uses. The machine shop leases it from the property holdings company etc.

BTW when I order coffee I always order 'Large' or by the oz. I refuse to cave in to the hippy coffee revolution.

Gimme a litre o' cola.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Where's PA been I haven't seen him much on AM here lately. Did anyone uncover any info on the possible IGF product? With all the potent hormones and hormone precursers around I'm suprised there haven't been more attempts for something that converts at a high rate to HGH/IGF instead of just mainly overpriced secreteagogue's.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Verrrry nice verrry nice!!!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Or it would be even more interesting if I were just screwing with y'all.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Or not...guess the truth will be revealed sometime soon.
Whyyyyyyyyyy!!! What did i ever do to deserve this torture! Naw seriously though. Im pretty excited about everything going on. Companies coming out with some good ish these days!

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
BTW when I order coffee I always order 'Large' or by the oz. I refuse to cave in to the hippy coffee revolution.
You mean the Italian coffee revolution, right? The use of words like Venti to denote cup size was started by Howard Schultz, the business mastermind behind Starbucks. It has nothing to do with hippies.

[/OT]

Last edited:
mysterio

mysterio

Awards
I thought the old 1-Ad is banned. They can't produce that chemical anymore. It converts to 1-test.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I thought the old 1-Ad is banned. They can't produce that chemical anymore. It converts to 1-test.
It is....this is not the old 1-AD.

RAVEN

RAVEN

ALRI
Awards
  • Established
Well if this is true.. I am definately interested in finding out wtf he is up to...If this is true Pat is either the stupidest guy in the world or the one with the biggest nut sack lol

mysterio

mysterio

Awards
It is....this is not the old 1-AD.

Dude 1-ad was the 1st steriod I touched along with 4-ad before moving onto the hardcore stuff. I gained 15 lbs. off the 1-ad and 4-ad stack from PAt.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ya supposedly this is something that turns into 1-AD that in turn turns into 1-test....
its a pro-prohormone.... the main one known right now that is a pro-prohormone is DHEA... so it leaves one to wonder what this is? 1-DHEA?

mysterio

mysterio

Awards
ya supposedly this is something that turns into 1-AD that in turn turns into 1-test....
its a pro-prohormone.... the main one known right now that is a pro-prohormone is DHEA... so it leaves one to wonder what this is? 1-DHEA?

So it converts 3 times?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im pretty sure this is NOT 1-Dhea which would be 1-androsterone.. Pat when he talked about this said that while it COULD work it wouldnt convert as well as the old 1-ad. Now this wont convert AS well but close or so he says. I also beleive some reps have said its NOT 1-androsterone. Pat is a very smart guy and i would not be surprised if hes found a way around it. His products may be expensive but they sure as hell work, and work good.

My first PH was 1-ad as well, and just off 1-ad gained 15 lbs.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
According to the original steroid/ph act of '04 any supplement that can convert to test, nandrolone, or any other steroid is considered illegal so these "loopholes" always baffled me.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Right now it's 1-Speculation, which then converts in to 1000-Rumor's.

Continue on...

MashedPotato

MashedPotato

Awards
  • Established
Right now it's 1-Speculation, which then converts in to 1000-Rumor's.

Continue on...
wow 1000-Rumors sounds like a great product.

Apparently its 1000 times as potent as 1 Rumor...

<specualtion>

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i dunno whats the huge hubbub... if hes really found something thats done all this then he should just release it and tell us all what it is already... I hate being held out like this to speculate on my own, get excited bout possibilities and then just be let down by a lackluster compound.

PA only holds one level of respect in my minds eye right now and thats regarding his chemical innovations.... if he drops the ball on this one I think he can be considered a has been.

Dsade I look forward to your review of this product.... no way we can convince you to hold off on adding in havoc for at least two weeks??? that way we can see if its even close to 1-AD?