New erase question

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Didn't want to start a new thread for this question, and I've searched a bit to make sure it's not glaringly obvious.

I am cracking open some Abliterate Advanced bottles and also have some EP/OG Erase. Is this going to crush my cortisol? I wasn't sure to what extent the Erase lowers cortisol systemically, and if combined with the local effects of AA if I am treading in dangerous waters.

Thanks for the info.
I did this once but limited it to 2 Erase in the AM/evening
And one AA before bed (loved it before sleep)

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have the original erase now. The reformulated version. I'd like to give the new Erase PRO a go after this original version.

I'd hope it's not worthless using this new regular erase.
Hows it going so far?

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Hows it going so far?
To be honest, I wasn't too thrilled with the reformulated original erase. I have Erase Pro now and have been using it for a couple weeks and it's better than the original.

But I'm not sure I should speak too soon about EP. Still need time. But the old Arimistane version would have shown results by now. I wanna believe I need more time with this new EP but I don't know TBH.

I've since gotten back into intermittent fasting so I wouldn't be able to tell if EP is working great as a fat loss supp. By now tho the older EP would have been drying me out and showing awesome lines in the abs area. Side torso more so.

Not knocking the new EP but for those like myself that DIDN'T have Negative sides like sore joints, I SURE MISS the old stuff.

I wish PES made both versions of BOTH old and new EP & ABE cause Miss the old ABE too. I got the body I never had with the older stuff. I was such a KING on that old stuff. Makes me wanna cry.

I wouldn't knock this new EP but all in all so far? ......eh....shrugs : \ does it work? Seems so. But at a snails pace. Too slow for me.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
To be honest, I wasn't too thrilled with the reformulated original erase. I have Erase Pro now and have been using it for a couple weeks and it's better than the original. But I'm not sure I should speak too soon about EP. Still need time. But the old Arimistane version would have shown results by now. I wanna believe I need more time with this new EP but I don't know TBH. I've since gotten back into intermittent fasting so I wouldn't be able to tell if EP is working great as a fat loss supp. By now tho the older EP would have been drying me out and showing awesome lines in the abs area. Side torso more so. Not knocking the new EP but for those like myself that DIDN'T have Negative sides like sore joints, I SURE MISS the old stuff. I wish PES made both versions of BOTH old and new EP & ABE cause Miss the old ABE too. I got the body I never had with the older stuff. I was such a KING on that old stuff. Makes me wanna cry. I wouldn't knock this new EP but all in all so far? ......eh....shrugs : \ does it work? Seems so. But at a snails pace. Too slow for me.
From other users, they are seeing results around week 3 and even around week 4 when it comes to fat loss.

As previously stated numerous times, this new formula take longer to kick in than the previous.

As Cooper stated in another thread, the fat loss from the new erase/erase pro will be permanent (obviously as long as diet isn't out of whack) as the old version with Arimistane, the drying out was taking place almost right away, but as dosing was ceased, drying out also disappeared.

And just because you are doing IF, you will still be able to know if the new Erase is working. IF'ing isn't a magic diet for fat loss but rather for convenience.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
From other users, they are seeing results around week 3 and even around week 4 when it comes to fat loss.

As previously stated numerous times, this new formula take longer to kick in than the previous.

As Cooper stated in another thread, the fat loss from the new erase/erase pro will be permanent (obviously as long as diet isn't out of whack) as the old version with Arimistane, the drying out was taking place almost right away, but as dosing was ceased, drying out also disappeared.

And just because you are doing IF, you will still be able to know if the new Erase is working. IF'ing isn't a magic diet for fat loss but rather for convenience.
Yeah that's why I said I believe I need more time. I'm on like week 2.5 with EP \ ABE. It's not bad. And yeah, permanent fat loss is more important. But I would contribute more of that from the IF. I have a slower than SLOW metabolism so IF works wonders for me.

I was also taking Alphamine also back then.

I remember getting stupid strong off of the old ABE. The new stuff I'm still waiting. I'll give that time aswell.

I STILL would recommend these new versions to others. But I DO remember both old ABE & EP working for me a lot faster.

I'll give them more time of course.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
To be honest, I wasn't too thrilled with the reformulated original erase. I have Erase Pro now and have been using it for a couple weeks and it's better than the original.

But I'm not sure I should speak too soon about EP. Still need time. But the old Arimistane version would have shown results by now. I wanna believe I need more time with this new EP but I don't know TBH.

I've since gotten back into intermittent fasting so I wouldn't be able to tell if EP is working great as a fat loss supp. By now tho the older EP would have been drying me out and showing awesome lines in the abs area. Side torso more so.

Not knocking the new EP but for those like myself that DIDN'T have Negative sides like sore joints, I SURE MISS the old stuff.

I wish PES made both versions of BOTH old and new EP & ABE cause Miss the old ABE too. I got the body I never had with the older stuff. I was such a KING on that old stuff. Makes me wanna cry.

I wouldn't knock this new EP but all in all so far? ......eh....shrugs : \ does it work? Seems so. But at a snails pace. Too slow for me.
as @kbayne said above, you have to take into account that with armistane the some of those immediate effects were transient. The effects from the new stuff, while takes longer to manifest, they are more likely to hang around post use. So it becomes a case of quick to see but short lasting effects vs longer to notice but also longer lasting effects.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
as @kbayne said above, you have to take into account that with armistane the some of those immediate effects were transient. The effects from the new stuff, while takes longer to manifest, they are more likely to hang around post use. So it becomes a case of quick to see but short lasting effects vs longer to notice but also longer lasting effects.
Yeah and that can be a plus for sure.

I'm up for more time spent using the new stuff.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I received another review last night saying they preferred new Erase to the old one. :)