New (-)epicatechin research

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'd provide you with some of the evidence you inquired, however I'm not allowed to post links on this forum as of yet. Thus you need to look it up on pubmed and google scholar documents. As you mentioned there are some faulty or unknown mechanism taking place because the reasearch on this subject is fairly new and elaborated. But there are quite a few studies showing the relation between (-)epi, follistatin increase, angiogenesis and tumor progression. BTW I appreciate you clarifying the subject on aRa, wich in many cases has been linked to the production of the dangerous enzyme called 5-lipoxygenase and the stimulation of prostate cancer cells proliferation.
Can you pm me these links? I have about 6 noteworthy sources and only 3 peer reviewed in which data on muscle wasting and (-)-Epi but with it just not a lot of information quantifying results are available. I have seen 2 studies in particular showing the population observed were indeed already positive for cancer but nothing showing a risk for increased tumor size, weight, or adverse risks associated with its growth post (-)-Epi supplementation. I'm curious to add more to my collection of available as its quite interesting to me.

Lots of good information being spread around here guys so let's not be too quick to jump to conclusions or defensive stances as there are decent reviews that I myself haven't been able to view without subscription but I believe we shall see much better info before the years out. He'll look at how ArA turned out...?

If anyone has decent links post em on up so we can discuss further and all get a better understanding. Science is always changing

TheConMan

TheConMan

Awards
press.endocrine.org/doi/full/10.1210/endo.141.7.7535#_i12

cancerres.aacrjournals.org/content/66/11/5686.full#sec-18

clincancerres.aacrjournals.org/content/14/3/624.full

jbc.org/content/285/47/36857.full.pdf

rosemont83

rosemont83

Awards
I mean his name IS TheConMan..

Joined the forum, came into BLR thread not just a general supp thread but a subsection of the site about a specific company, to post your "worries" that EVERYONE, MUST know..
If everyone must know, why not start in the supplement thread? Why directly here?

Thanks for your concern tho sir. Noted. Annnnnnd just threw that note in the garbage..

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
press.endocrine.org/doi/full/10.1210/endo.141.7.7535#_i12 cancerres.aacrjournals.org/content/66/11/5686.full#sec-18 clincancerres.aacrjournals.org/content/14/3/624.full jbc.org/content/285/47/36857.full.pdf

image-750968623.jpg

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No one doubts the effectiveness of follistatin increase. What concerns people is that it causes angiogenesis wich causes tumor progression and metastasis.
No one is concerned except for you.
There is 0 risk regarding angiogenesis in healthy people. Indicating otherwise is incorrect.
Perhaps you have some reason to sign in and with your first posts try to make something good look bad. UNfortunately there is a ton of research indicating Epicatechin is healthy, has 0 toxicity at doses used in supplements and in fact tends to improve markers for good health.
Saying that raising follistatin causes cancer is also false.

LOTS of things are not good if you have certain cancers

Androgens, test, dht other steroids that bind to AR.
HGH
Igf-1
Estrogen

Should we lose our minds? Because all of these things are present in our bodies right now. Are they causing cancer....of course not. Your logic is flawed and restating it over and over isnt going to make it right.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
No one is concerned except for you. There is 0 risk regarding angiogenesis in healthy people. Indicating otherwise is incorrect. Perhaps you have some reason to sign in and with your first posts try to make something good look bad. UNfortunately there is a ton of research indicating Epicatechin is healthy, has 0 toxicity at doses used in supplements and in fact tends to improve markers for good health. Saying that raising follistatin causes cancer is also false. LOTS of things are not good if you have certain cancers Androgens, test, dht other steroids that bind to AR. HGH Igf-1 Estrogen Should we lose our minds? Because all of these things are present in our bodies right now. Are they causing cancer....of course not. Your logic is flawed and restating it over and over isnt going to make it right.
Better stay off whey because it raises IGF-1 or protein in general because it activates mTOR. Don't wanna be getting cancer now ey.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That specific article or study does not indicate this no.
We do know that it is antiinflammitory. It looks like, according to this study, that it does so in part by reducing resistance to cortisol.
Im sure there is more. Ill look into it later.

The cocoa flavanol (-)-epicatechin protects the cortisol response.
Ruijters EJ1, Haenen GR2, Weseler AR2, Bast A2.
Author information
Abstract

Various health benefits of the cocoa flavanol (-)-epicatechin (EC) have been attributed to its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory potency. In the present study we investigated whether EC is able to prevent deterioration of the anti-inflammatory effect of the glucocorticoid (GC) cortisol in the presence of oxidative stress. It was found that cortisol reduces inflammation in differentiated monocytes. Oxidative stress extinguishes the anti-inflammatory effect of cortisol, leading to cortisol resistance. EC reduces intracellular oxidative stress as well as the development of cortisol resistance. This further deciphers the enigmatic mechanism of EC by which it exerts its anti-inflammatory and antioxidant action. The observed effect of the cocoa flavanol EC will especially be of relevance in pathophysiological conditions with increased oxidative stress and consequential GC resistance and provides a fundament for the rational use of dietary antioxidants.

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
any eta's on the updated version of follidrone?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
any eta's on the updated version of follidrone?
Yes sir. I wanted to see what other companies were going to release before I showed my hand. I was also going to wait ro release but now I dont think I should. Public logs will go up soon. Maybe next week.
This is epi with very strong absorption enhancement plus 2 other ingredients i wont share as of yet but....its a big difference.

JeremyNG25

JeremyNG25

Awards
  • Established
Thinking about doing a follidrone, Anabeta, S4, GW run in the future here. I plan on using it for 12 weeks with a break but after that I think it will become a staple in PCT periods (I'm close to turning to the dark side..very close) and will probably use it most of the year.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Trust me. No competition with -epi. We got this

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I will believe it when i see it.... talk is cheap.
Not once have we said something and it didn't deliver. Our track record is impeccable. You will see.

Not for nothing but I saw the before and Afters on the other epi and it wasn't too impressive. Lol if people get hype for those before and afters then I feel bad. Just being honest.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Not once have we said something and it didn't deliver. Our track record is impeccable. You will see.

Not for nothing but I saw the before and Afters on the other epi and it wasn't too impressive. Lol if people get hype for those before and afters then I feel bad. Just being honest.
I tested the product and my before and afters are very clearly evident of progress?? No?

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
I tested the product and my before and afters are very clearly evident of progress?? No?
did you take any body measurments during it? i didn't take much notice of the pics tbh lol yours were the best of them all though.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
did you take any body measurments during it? i didn't take much notice of the pics tbh lol yours were the best of them all though.
I did. I did make very detailed notes infact in my logs, especially arounds gains made on many lifts. They chose not to release them?
I lost cm's around the waist and gained girth in my chest, shoulders, arms. Lost some girth in legs (hold fat there however).

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes I saw. Not much tbh. No real difference, in terms of wow. Our OG follidrone challenge gave better results.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yes I saw. Not much tbh. No real difference, in terms of wow. Our OG follidrone challenge gave better results.
Not sure what you define as "Wow"? still yet to see any photos of awesome Follidrone results, just quietly.

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
i finished two bottles of old ep1c and i can say follidrone was better, and myosynergy to. the consistency of those high volume workouts i was having on it were not the same as with folli or when i ran myo. so im not 100% sold on the new one tbh

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not sure what you define as "Wow"? still yet to see any photos of awesome Follidrone results, just quietly.
I mean no noticeable difference. Better? I'm just being honest and staying on what I saw. Nothing against anything.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I mean no noticeable difference. Better? I'm just being honest and staying on what I saw. Nothing against anything.
You can sit there and write in good conscience that you see zero difference between my week 1 and week 4 photos. Turn it the fk up mate.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thinking about doing a follidrone, Anabeta, S4, GW run in the future here. I plan on using it for 12 weeks with a break but after that I think it will become a staple in PCT periods (I'm close to turning to the dark side..very close) and will probably use it most of the year.
Looks like a solid stack. One of the great things is that Follidroje is healthy and can be used year round with only positive health effects.
If, however, you choose to go to the dark side....I have a bunch of friends who use aas and also use Follidrone. It has specific benefits for steroid users aside just the added anabolism and endurance. For example it really helps with cholesterol which is almost always negatively effected by steroids.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There are dozens of before and after pictures. Posted last year. In most, subjects took before and after pics in the same place with the same lighting so results were clear. Many were pretty drastic.

Awards
  • Established
mod edit: please keep discussion of products in BLR forum to BLR. Thank you.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wait....its 90$!? Jeez I hope thats a typo. Or you mean multiple bottles.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That makes more sense.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've got a 100 mile bike ride coming up and Folli is all over it.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You will be also testing our new anabolic in a few days. ;)

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is the New epi product similar to the Upgraded epi Version of your competitor which everyone knows who i am speaking about (the producer of a TD trest product)?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is the New epi product similar to the Upgraded epi Version of your competitor which everyone knows who i am speaking about (the producer of a TD trest product)?
Im not gonna compare directly but I will say they only share EPI in common. No other ingredients are the same.
There are 4 other new ingredients in ours.
2 for absorption and 2 I will leave a mystery but.....your going to like them. It makes this a whole new beast. So again....its not just epi.....its much more.
We will likely keep Follidrone and introduce something new. So youll have access to very pure epicatechin This way if you want only EPI you can have it.
but...youll also have access to something new exceptionally strong. Compared to just epi its not even a comparison.

slimsaw00

Awards
  • Established
Im not gonna compare directly but I will say they only share EPI in common. No other ingredients are the same.
There are 4 other new ingredients in ours.
2 for absorption and 2 I will leave a mystery but.....your going to like them. It makes this a whole new beast. So again....its not just epi.....its much more.
We will likely keep Follidrone and introduce something new. So youll have access to very pure epicatechin This way if you want only EPI you can have it.
but...youll also have access to something new exceptionally strong. Compared to just epi its not even a comparison.
Damn Brundel I'm really excited to see what's in store with this new beast!

Matt

Misfits88

Awards
This is awesome, I recently ran a Viron, Follidrone, Ostarine and super pct stack with great results. I wanna run another cycle but this time with your new Folli and add rebirth to the mix. Stoked for this release!! SOLID BLR Stack :D

Cjg

Awards
  • Established
Has Follidrone gotten stronger? Haven't took it in a while started back and notice I'm getting results at just 1 a day

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Has Follidrone gotten stronger? Haven't took it in a while started back and notice I'm getting results at just 1 a day
No sir. Same ole stuff. Very strong and clean though.
I think there are alot of factors we dont yet understand regarding growth factors and Follistatin/myostatin.
There were acute effects in some of the original testers and new studies indicate there is an acute rise in follistatin post administration.
So it makes some sense.

Cjg

Awards
  • Established
Any big difference in running Follidrone at 3 caps a day vs 2?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bump for any new dirt on the epi product...
5 ingredients. So 4 more on top of epi.
Very strong new ingredients. I cant say more until we are ready to release except for that we will run some public tests shortly.
Ill probably make some tomorrow.

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
Very strong new ingredients. I cant say more until we are ready to release except for that we will run some public tests shortly.
So will this mean the dose of epi will be less now for the others? to keep the price the same?

Joint Fracture

Awards
Cool, thank you.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
I got great results from EPI but never tried follidrone
I really want to try it out to see the comparison but should I wait for the new upgraded version?

Decisions