NEW CONTROLLED LABS PRODUCT: Some clues...

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
By $3? I ment it'll be $30 some.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
subbed

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
They real question is when are you going to give free bottleZ out? Cause you can't officially release a new product until you give some free bottleZ out :D

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Clue 8: Drink at least six ounces of water​

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Clue 9: It's a capsule​
LOOK ANOTHER CLUE!!!

Yeah! And then we put it in our notebook
'Cause they're Blue's clues... Blue's clues......

We gotta find another pawprint...
That's the second clue!

We put it in our notebook 'cause they're who's clues? Blue's clues...

We gotta find the last pawprint,
That's the third clue! We put it in our
notebook 'cause they're Blue's clues... who's
clues? Blue's clues! You know what to do!
Sit down in our thinking chair and think... think... thi-i-ink!
Cause when we use our minds and take a step at a time,
We can do any THING... that we wanna do!
STEVE: Ok... it's clue time!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So help me, schizm, if you don't recognize both Mr. Salt and Mrs. Pepper right now, you will forever bring shame to our Nickelodeon dojo...

Oh, and the addition of each clue only confuses me further lol. The hollywood skin thing made me think of a tanner, but I would guess not in a pill.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So help me, schizm, if you don't recognize both Mr. Salt and Mrs. Pepper right now, you will forever bring shame to our Nickelodeon dojo...

Oh, and the addition of each clue only confuses me further lol. The hollywood skin thing made me think of a tanner, but I would guess not in a pill.
whoops! my bad.....My sincerest apologies to both of my favorite seasoners....pls allow me access to the dojo once more to prove my worth :)

Ya, hollywood skin threw a wrench in my thinking....until I got to thinking that hollywood skin...cosmetic surgury...youthful appearance....so, still in line with it being a GH supp....

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Growth hormone has skin benefits.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Clue 10: Cycle off for two weeks every 2 bottles​

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Clue 11: Thirty to sixty minutes before bed​

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Clue 12: Good sleep makes it more beneficial​

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Definitely GH related...

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
...and to be released in german speaking countries as: Stille Nacht
:ponder:
I won't rest until I receive my new CL "O Tannenbaum."

...which I'll just assume will be phermones.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

...and will be sold in a container shaped like one of those pine tree air fresheners that is currently hanging on my rear view mirror...classic packaging CL....nice!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
...and will be sold in a container shaped like one of those pine tree air fresheners that is currently hanging on my rear view mirror...classic packaging CL....nice!
Gift wrapped box???? LOL :D

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
L-dopa and GABA are staples in almost every, if not every single, gh supp out tger.. Which I'm in on that, but I hope there's something innovative here too

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
LOOK ANOTHER CLUE!!!

Yeah! And then we put it in our notebook
'Cause they're Blue's clues... Blue's clues......

We gotta find another pawprint...
That's the second clue!

We put it in our notebook 'cause they're who's clues? Blue's clues...

We gotta find the last pawprint,
That's the third clue! We put it in our
notebook 'cause they're Blue's clues... who's
clues? Blue's clues! You know what to do!
Sit down in our thinking chair and think... think... thi-i-ink!
Cause when we use our minds and take a step at a time,
We can do any THING... that we wanna do!
STEVE: Ok... it's clue time!
You, shush, you're giving me PTSD flashbacks from my kids watching that isht.

:lol: Goodness.

What could this be? Let's see, you have to be 18, it's a capsule, good for the skin, take at night... I know!

Clear Conscience: for those times you know you shouldn't, but are going to anyway!

Product benefits:

Makes the ugliest ho look GREAT in the morning, alleviates a majority of the syptoms of regret!

Prevents syphillis, crabs, gonorrhea, and other assorted skin-ravaging disases!

Perfect for the less confident, increases your 'perceived' number of options, in the bar, the club, at the beach, or at work!

Comes in a convenient 120ct bottle, to share with friends and family alike, because we know your friends won't let you forget...unless they have a Clear Conscience, too!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You, shush, you're giving me PTSD flashbacks from my kids watching that isht.

:lol: Goodness.

What could this be? Let's see, you have to be 18, it's a capsule, good for the skin, take at night... I know!

Clear Conscience: for those times you know you shouldn't, but are going to anyway!

Product benefits:

Makes the ugliest ho look GREAT in the morning, alleviates a majority of the syptoms of regret!

Prevents syphillis, crabs, gonorrhea, and other assorted skin-ravaging disases!

Perfect for the less confident, increases your 'perceived' number of options, in the bar, the club, at the beach, or at work!

Comes in a convenient 120ct bottle, to share with friends and family alike, because we know your friends won't let you forget...unless they have a Clear Conscience, too!
I hope they put in a Controlled Labs dispenser next to the ATM and cigarette machines at every bar in America...These things would sell like hot cakes.

Unfortunately, ugly girls would start coming out in storm to the bars, knowing of their new, improved chances. Which would result in my not going to the bar or being forced into taking these capsules to deal with it.

Congratulations, CL - you've just created a monopoly.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
LMAO! I'm liking the sound of this more and more :D

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Clue 13: You have many types of hormones​

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
pregnenolone? Some adrenal support deal?

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Clue 14: Designed to enhance serum levels

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
LAST ONE?!?!

Clue 15: Promotes muscle strength and size
[/QUOTE]

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Clear confusion!! But anxiously waiting...

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Enhance serum levels of what? :lol:

...somebody needs to come out with an oxytocin supp... I think that's what this should be. :)
oxytocin, do you have to soften your cervix?

muscl3s

muscl3s

Banned
Awards
  • Established
is it a sarm?
Selective androgen receptor modulator

or
is it vitamin E + Vitamin D3 + ZMA?

believer

believer

Awards
  • Established
Here is my guess: something to aid with 'muscle sleep' Muscle sleep is the natural state in which your body focuses on the muscle growth and repair process. It’s the most anabolic stage of your sleep cycle. This critical stage of sleep is when your body amplifies the benefits of regular sleep and translates them into muscle growth. Your secretions of the anabolic hormones testosterone and growth hormone are increased,1 while simultaneously the delivery of oxygen and nutrient-rich blood to your muscle is also boosted.

1.Thompson, K., et al. (1995). Effects of short-term cortisol infusion on growth hormone-releasing hormone stimulation of growth hormone release in sheep. Am J Vet Res, 56, 1228.

WilteredFire

WilteredFire

Awards
  • Established
Does this have any new/innovative ingredients in there not currently being used in products of this type then, can you guys at CL comment on that meanwhile?

Will it be in capsule form also? (Hoping its not in powder form which is then likely to be sweetened with artificial sweeteners)

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
I hope you are right ^

I enjoy the GH boost I get from goji extract but have been considering a GH booster product. I would love to see controlled labs' take on a GH product. I have looked at using their white flood as a pre bed gh booster, but also found some hghup for 30 bucks per. I hope they release the details soon!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I hope you are right ^

I enjoy the GH boost I get from goji extract but have been considering a GH booster product. I would love to see controlled labs' take on a GH product. I have looked at using their white flood as a pre bed gh booster, but also found some hghup for 30 bucks per. I hope they release the details soon!
Have you looked at Ghenerate or Somnidren? I'll be trying Ghenerate soon. I'm a huge Somnidren fan, it's VERY effective, but it's expensive for me. Ghenerate is very inexpensive, and reviews are great across the board.

You'd also like the old transdermal Universal Kits product, too bad it's discontinued.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
Have you looked at Ghenerate or Somnidren? I'll be trying Ghenerate soon. I'm a huge Somnidren fan, it's VERY effective, but it's expensive for me. Ghenerate is very inexpensive, and reviews are great across the board.

You'd also like the old transdermal Universal Kits product, too bad it's discontinued
not if youre talking about the PGH tyric 6 kits which is what its called now and im pretty sure thats what youre talking about

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
not if youre talking about the PGH tyric 6 kits which is what its called now and im pretty sure thats what youre talking about
intrigued, I will have to do some research.

Somnidren does look very interesting to me, I just always worry about the whole empty stomache thing cause I hardly ever have one. You can swish it around in your mouth and hope for some buccal/sublingual absorption according to the info given, my only other concern is all the reports of clumping and what not.

I have really considered a Somnidren/ ZMK stack, guessing that might be pretty good for a prebed.