1-10 Proviron: 50mg/ed (possibly 75mg)

Option 2:
1-4 Test Base TD: 200 mg/ed
1-11 Test Cyp: 1000 mg/wk
1-10 Tren Enan: 600 mg/wk
1-12 Proviron: 50mg/ed
11-13 Test Base TD: 200 mg/ed
start post cycle therapy week 13.

This is my first cycle in 1.5 years, and I plan not to do another for at least that long after this. Might not do one ever again, we shall see what happens.

Doses on the test may seem a little high and I may lower them based on opinions. Due to the fact i've run several cycles in the past and don't plan to do another cycle for quite some time, I think I can do good at these doses.

Let me know what you think!

Last edited:
Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
Sorry what was the question? I can't stop looking at your avy :food: :toofunny: ::Subscribed::

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
? Blaze why run the transdermal for so long the cyp shouldnt' take that long to really kick in so it appears for a couple weeks you would be up over a 1g a week in test the base should have about a 30% rate correct? With the length of layoff you had I don't see the need to go over 1g a week. the tren and prov look on. What will you PCT consist of?

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
What was your last cycle and how much size have you lost since your last cycle? That looks like a ****load of test to be using especially if you haven't cycled in 1.5 years, i'd keep the transdermal test in their and the 750mg cypionate but keep it at 750mg and drop the transdermal after week 4. Also 600mg of tren is a ****load, of tren but i'm guessing you've used this much before, but once again because you've been off for so long i doubt you'll need that much, consider cutting it back to 500mg or so and i like that you added proviron. Are you going to be running and HCG?

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Damnit....my last proposed cycle i had 4 weeks of TD and everyone was telling me that was too short!

I'll consider lowering the test but the tren stays! :twisted:

My last cycle i got up to 207lbs@ around 9% and i'm currently around 194 @ under 8% right now. I have a very small bone structure so I seem light, but I'm a pretty big guy overall...

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Can't blame you, Tren KICK ASS! But never doing a cycle again? :jaw: I love my sauce too much to do that, lol.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
I like it. I don't think it is too much test. You can always reduce the dose some if you start experiencing unbearable sides. Even with the Proviron in there I would consider an AI (Dex or Letro) to keep the aromatization from that much test at bay especially while using tren. I am with the others on the length of the transdermal. I would run for 3 weeks and taper the dose down as the cyp builds up and switch up the cyp to a gram ew from the getgo. Ever run TD TNE? Your gonna be chasin your girlie around somethin fierce. Superman libido. Be sure to wear supportive briefs to mask the involuntary tent pitching. :D

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have a bottle of letro just sitting here, I guess I might as well use it. What dose do you recommend since I do have the proviron in there?

I edited my original post!

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I can't wait to try TNE, even on prop it's insane how horny you get, lol I love it.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
I have a bottle of letro just sitting here, I guess I might as well use it. What dose do you recommend since I do have the proviron in there?

.25 to .5 eod to start. Bump to ed if needed but be prepared for the possibility of libido loss.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Yep go easy on the Femara it can kill your libido.

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I got PCT covered.....consists of nolva/clomid/trib/dhea/powerfull/and maybe rebound XT

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Looks good JBlaze!! Good luck bro!!

Of course, if it were me Id throw everything in a bathtub of phlogel and roll around in it 2x per day.:D

BV

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established

50mg of proviron is fine, that is plenty to control the bloat if you watch your diet. I am with every one else on the transdermal test, just use it to kick start your cycle but I would also end with it, that way you don't have to wait for the cyp to clear. something more like this

1-3 Test Base TD: 200 mg/ed
1-10 Test Cyp: 1000 mg/wk
10-12 Test Base TD: 200 mg/ed
start PCT week 13.

JM2C

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
50mg of proviron is fine, that is plenty to control the bloat if you watch your diet. I am with every one else on the transdermal test, just use it to kick start your cycle but I would also end with it, that way you don't have to wait for the cyp to clear. something more like this

1-3 Test Base TD: 200 mg/ed
1-10 Test Cyp: 1000 mg/wk
10-12 Test Base TD: 200 mg/ed
start post cycle therapy week 13.

JM2C

very nice....i edited my original post...think i'll do 4 weeks of TD in the beginning though.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
I was not concerned with bloat when recommending an AI. More to do with progestin issues from the tren. You have Letro on hand so your good to go if you need to add it in.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
With that much tren i'd definitely use some cabergoline.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think you should not do this cycle for another year..So I can finish mine, and do another one!!:D

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
JB - I can't talk (never taken the real stuff) but I'd encourage you to go to ProfessionalMuscle and read Baldnazi's story.
He was taking 600 mgs a week of tren acetate (I know that's more trenbolone than the enanthate version - but still) and cited that as one thing he thought the recreationals BB'ers should lower their doseage of.

Just looking out for ya bro.

But good luck with it regardless. Keep us updated as to your progress.