New AAS Articles. Check em out!

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Wanted to share this with you guys. We just got our educational articles section set up -

-Pp

2RIIPPED

Awards
Wow thats a hell of a read. Interesting to see if it actually works, I want to go try it out now.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
great article on the hcg, by the way why don't you sell toco 8 at nutraplanet?
------------------------
It’s probably our minimal markup on the product. Not a lot of room for wholesale discounts.

Go ahead and use the coupon SUPERHUMAN and get free shipping on a bottle of Toco-8.

-Pp

2RIIPPED

Awards
Wanted to share this with you guys. We just got our educational articles section set up -

-Pp

So have you gotten any blood work done on anyone to show that the opioid modulation works in restoring HPTA while on cycle?

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So have you gotten any blood work done on anyone to show that the opioid modulation works in restoring HPTA while on cycle?
Nope, but plenty of research shows that it would work.

It’s an educational read that may inspire experimentation and expansion on the idea… which is the purpose.

-Pp

2RIIPPED

Awards
Sounds good, I was thinking about giving it a try. Need to figure out how to get really cheap FSH & LH testing done.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sounds good, I was thinking about giving it a try. Need to figure out how to get really cheap FSH & LH testing done.
We could get you that test for $100 (one sample)

-Pp

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very nice read Pp!