*New* 6 week Havoc Log

bennoes

bennoes

Awards
Appreciate it! Being tall and lengthy, my arms never really look big so that's what I'm trying to focus on. Legs are still pretty small.
Yeah i know what you mean, im 6'3 and arms have always been small on me! tryna focus more on them now

Atreyufan31

Atreyufan31

Awards
Nice progress! Size and definition.
Really appreciate the kind words. Hoping to finish strong through my 6 weeks and make even better gains. I'm sure I'd look more defined with a tan, so that's my goal for the next pics, to have some color and let the cuts show.

bennoes

bennoes

Awards
Damn that progress is looking good! Looks like youve barely gained any fat either, everything has grown especially your shoulders and arms, good work bro

Atreyufan31

Atreyufan31

Awards
Damn that progress is looking good! Looks like youve barely gained any fat either, everything has grown especially your shoulders and arms, good work bro
Yeah the minimal fat gain is what I'm pumped on. If I started to look flat and flabby, I would have cut back on my cals... But all is going better than I imagined so I'm not planning on changing anything.

Atreyufan31

Atreyufan31

Awards
Sorry for the hiatus the last few days. Took a couple days off over the weekend to enjoy myself.

Today is the last day on Havoc. Weighed in at 201.2 for an overall weight gain of 13.2 pounds. I find that most of that is true muscle with minimal fat gain around my midsection. My abs are still noticeable, just not as cut.

I will be starting my PCT tomorrow and will be sure to keep updates as gas as that goes.
Also, I will be ordering CLA, Forskolin 40%, carnitine and a few other supplements to help shred.

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
Nice work! Lots of gains apparent in that back shot. Making me want to try epi next (or epi+trest)

Atreyufan31

Atreyufan31

Awards
Last Day Feb 27th
Weight: 201.2

Bench Press
225 x 9
255 x 4
265 x 2
275 x 1
285 x 1
295 x 1 PR

Incline Dumbbell Press
70 x 13
90 x 5
90 x 6
90 x 6

Pec Dec (Seat All the way Lowered)
170 x 13
180 x 10
190 x 8
190 x 8

Standing Barbell Calf Raises
135 x 15
135 x 18
135 x 16

Dips
3 x failure

This is a little late, but the log from my last day on Havoc. I'm currently 3 days into my PCT and nothing seems to be going wrong. I did drink all day yesterday and woke up with severe cramps all over. Been taking 40 of Nolva these first few days then will bump down to 20. In case I did receive diluted SERM at least upping the dosing will help ease my mind.

Atreyufan31

Atreyufan31

Awards
Had probably the best workout in a couple years last night. Drove 30 minutes to workout with some of my softball buddies (who are on AAS and stronger than me) but pushed me like I used to. Didn't keep track of any of my sets or reps but I put up 120 Dumbbells on flat bench which was a PR, also put up 100's on incline another PR. Must nuts were aching a couple lifts in which was bothersome but ended up subsiding.

Really starting to lean out and all my cuts are coming in nicely. I'd say I'm right around 9-10% BF, I can tell I've cut up since before taking Havoc and put on some nice size.

Still going well with Nolva and DAA. Dropping Nolva from 40 to 20 today and will ride out 20 until the start of week 3. Sex drive feels like it's starting to come back, nothing crazy yet which sucks, haven't had sex in FOREVER, but I'm hoping soon!

I'll try and get some pics up some time this week, been adding some bronzer to help the definition show. Hoping that will enhance these pics some. Southern California isn't always sunny, so I haven't been able to get outside and get any color yet.

I'll keep the updates rolling