New 1-T Tren/Epistane cycle

seanhammond71

Awards
I will start my 1-T Tren/Epistane cycle in about a couple of weeks.
30 day cycle; 30 day PCT

I am six feet tall; 186 pounds/ naturally very lean (always had 6-pack and great vascularity and muscle separation). 28 years old.
Cycle:

1-T Tren 4 pumps/day
20 mg of Epistane/day
1 Formex pill every other day
Sustain Alpha 3 pumps/3 days per week on cycle
400 mg Vitex on cycle
1200 mg/day of NAC throughout
Fish oils
Hawthorn berry
Milk Thistle

PCT:

40 mg of research Tamoxifen Citrate/day for 15 days
20 mg of research Tamoxifen Citrate/day for last 15 days
Toco-8 beginning last week of cycle and throughout PCT
Sustain Alpha 6 pumps/day for all 30 days of PCT

Eric,

I posted my great results from my 1-T/Epistane cycle this summer; here on AM. I am excited about this upcoming cycle and would be glad to log my results (Before and After Pictures). I hope I can help PP through some more amazing results! I have a few questions in advance:
  • Do you think this combo is too suppressive?
  • Also, I am going to use my left over research Tamoxifen for PCT; and was wondering if it was truly legit (last PCT that I used it; I did dry out a little at 20mg/day)?
  • Should I add phyto-testosterone to my PCT regimen?
Thanks,

Sean

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think you did a very good job in designing this cycle and PCT. The only addition I would encourage is EndoAmp Max for your PCT period. It really would be a great addition.

I would only really use the Tamox at 40mg/day for 7 days max; 20mg/day should work well for you with this cycle.

I think you could even go every 2nd or 3rd day with your Formex dosing. Either way though, nice job here.

I look forward to following this cycle. Good luck, and let us know if you have any questions along the way. :)

seanhammond71

Awards
Thanks Trauma1,

Hey, what do think about running this stack one week on one week off continously for two months? The host of the SuperHumanRadioShow brought this up in the interview that Eric did a while ago. He said it is easier in the suppression category and gives you more maintaineable gains (b/c cycle spread out over more time).

Thanks,

Sean

seanhammond71

Awards
I forgot to mention that a person would do the proper PCT in off weeks.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks Trauma1,

Hey, what do think about running this stack one week on one week off continously for two months? The host of the SuperHumanRadioShow brought this up in the interview that Eric did a while ago. He said it is easier in the suppression category and gives you more maintaineable gains (b/c cycle spread out over more time).

Thanks,

Sean
The pulsing method is widely debated; it is used in modern medicine though typically with corticosteroid used. I personally don't believe that you'll see better results with this particular stack if used in that fashion; especially when you're dealing with topical formulas that are more time-released in nature.

I think pulsing has its place with some compounds, but there are so many factors that weigh into it (i.e., half-life of compounds, the protocol used, the compound utilized).

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The pulsing method is widely debated; it is used in modern medicine though typically with corticosteroid used. I personally don't believe that you'll see better results with this particular stack if used in that fashion; especially when you're dealing with topical formulas that are more time-released in nature.

I think pulsing has its place with some compounds, but there are so many factors that weigh into it (i.e., half-life of compounds, the protocol used, the compound utilized).
I completely agree with this assessment.

seanhammond71

Awards
Hey Trauma1,

I ran a 1-T Epistane (4pumps, 20 mgEpi/day) cycle for 5 weeks about 4 months ago, and my nuts are just now normal size. I used SA (and Toco-8) on cycle and five days/week for PCT (5weeks) and used Tamoxifen at 20/20/10/10/10. This was the strongest PH stack I had ever done; and was thinking about some clomid to assist in PCT to speed up nut size (with my upcoming 1-T Tren cycle; since it is stronger)?

The SA worked for Libido; but it didn't do really anything to bring my nut size back.

Thanks,

Sean

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey Trauma1,

I ran a 1-T Epistane (4pumps, 20 mgEpi/day) cycle for 5 weeks about 4 months ago, and my nuts are just now normal size. I used SA (and Toco-8) on cycle and five days/week for PCT (5weeks) and used Tamoxifen at 20/20/10/10/10. This was the strongest PH stack I had ever done; and was thinking about some clomid to assist in PCT to speed up nut size (with my upcoming 1-T Tren cycle; since it is stronger)?

The SA worked for Libido; but it didn't do really anything to bring my nut size back.

Thanks,

Sean
Upregulation of the HPTA can be different for everyone. I suspect that you were getting some very good conversion to target hormone effects from the 1-T as well. Anytime you stack compounds though, you're going to have increased instance of overall suppression; the degree of suppression will vary with each user depending upon different endogenous as well as exogenous factors.

Do you mean using the clomid in place of the tamox?

seanhammond71

Awards
I was going to add clomid with nolva (40/40/20/20 this time), sustain alpha, and toco-8.

I might even add Activate Xtreme as well.

I guess I'm just a little worried knowing the 1-T Tren will shut down libido.

seanhammond71

Awards
Hey Trauma1,

I assume I have used the research chemicals (Tamoxifen citrate) the right way. I just used the dropper and swallowed the liquid solution; I don't have to heat this solution or manipulate in such a way to make it work, right? I ordered some research Clomid to go with my Tamoxifen for 1-T Tren PCT; to get the nuts up and running faster!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey Trauma1,

I assume I have used the research chemicals (Tamoxifen citrate) the right way. I just used the dropper and swallowed the liquid solution; I don't have to heat this solution or manipulate in such a way to make it work, right? I ordered some research Clomid to go with my Tamoxifen for 1-T Tren PCT; to get the nuts up and running faster!
Nope. :)

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
just found this log, in your sirst log of 1-t how much did you get shutdown? and how much natural test booster were you running? (vitrex or /we it was)

seanhammond71

Awards
I finished a three week Epistane solo cycle (30mg/day). I gained six pounds and leaned out a bit. I decided to horde my 1-T Tren and use up my expiring Epistane. I also just bought Tren Liqua-Vade!!! I am on day three of PCT and I will never do another PCT without Clomid!
I used SA on cycle and now in PCT; but have added Clomid along with Nolva and a natty test booster as well. With the Clomid my nuts are coming back light years faster than just SA and Nolva and natty booster!

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Subb'd.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
I finished a three week Epistane solo cycle (30mg/day). I gained six pounds and leaned out a bit. I decided to horde my 1-T Tren and use up my expiring Epistane. I also just bought Tren Liqua-Vade!!! I am on day three of PCT and I will never do another PCT without Clomid!
I used SA on cycle and now in PCT; but have added Clomid along with Nolva and a natty test booster as well. With the Clomid my nuts are coming back light years faster than just SA and Nolva and natty booster!
Clomid FTW!

SA is great schtuff as well. Kicks Libido in high gear for me.

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
im planning on doing the e stane and 1-t route. Do you guys suggest doing epistane for the first four weeks of the six week 1-t or the last four or just four weeks of the 1-t. Also what dose would you guys think of the clomid for the PCT?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
im planning on doing the e stane and 1-t route. Do you guys suggest doing epistane for the first four weeks of the six week 1-t or the last four or just four weeks of the 1-t. Also what dose would you guys think of the clomid for the PCT?
I would have epi in there for the first 4 weeks, and complete a total of 6 weeks with the 1-T. By the time you're done with the Epi the effects from the 1-T should be in full swing.

- John

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
ok nice sounds good...you recommend clomid or nolva for PCT?

BTW, i just finished five weeks of 1-t and put on 20 lbs....up from 220 to 240.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ok nice sounds good...you recommend clomid or nolva for PCT?

BTW, i just finished five weeks of 1-t and put on 20 lbs....up from 220 to 240.
Nice work! :)

My recommendation is Torem, but Nolva would be next in line.

- John

n87

Awards
  • Established
...i just finished five weeks of 1-t and put on 20 lbs....up from 220 to 240.
Did you run it solo or stacked with something? Also, was there a significant BF gain, because 20lbs is something one would get with real stuff...

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
nah i just did it solo with some creatine.....i lost body fat. However, i was recovering from an acl reconstruction so i had some serious muscle memory going on and weight to gain back