Never Listen to bdcc About Focus-XT

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The Hulk inside of him takes over? Though I remember the story being about sending a supplement for free to a man with itchy back and horrendous tren cough...Might have to read it again but I swear it is the same 175lb man who can bench 420.
This is true. Occasionally Bruce has a mood swing but I am firm in my decision that he is a gentleman with impeccable manners and morals.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
my reputation meter begs to differ :D
I bet he will rep you back, demonstrating my point that even when joking he doesn't want to hurt your feelings.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
No cowboys for you? :D
Romo can choke on a rotten dick for all I care haha, he and his cowboys, but they can send me the Cowgirls ANY day they want!!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mood swing is a product? lol

Wow.

#inb4brucesuesforintellectualpropertyinfringement

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Romo can choke on a rotten dick for all I care haha, he and his cowboys, but they can send me the Cowgirls ANY day they want!!
Oh you're one of "those" guys ; )

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
I remember when Bruce ran a promo for telling stories about good deeds.
He then told his own, about helping a homeless man get back on his feet.
I am starting to realize he does the occasional good deed just to balance out his karma. You see, the Bruce we know....he's a monster!
I never ran a promo for good deeds. That was stxnas. I just posted in it. I am a nice guy, I don't know what this monster is you talk about.

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
This is true. Occasionally Bruce has a mood swing but I am firm in my decision that he is a gentleman with impeccable manners and morals.
Mood Swing? I just always tell it how it is. Very rarely is it a mood swing. I'm 99.9% nice guy, if I disagree with you though, I'll let you know. Only once have I thought ill thoughts about a person on this board.

I wouldn't call it a mood swing, I'd call it more of being 100% honest with someone.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mood Swing? I just always tell it how it is. Very rarely is it a mood swing. I'm 99.9% nice guy, if I disagree with you though, I'll let you know. Only once have I thought ill thoughts about a person on this board.

I wouldn't call it a mood swing, I'd call it more of being 100% honest with someone.
Bruce, these bros are just being bullies. You tell em!

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
49'ers and Chiefs here! Used to like the Lions. I hate Stafford though.

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
Mood swing is a product? lol

Wow.

#inb4brucesuesforintellectualpropertyinfringement
I bet it has DAA in it..... It'd be TL property then... Maybe it has the Pink Magic Beta stuff in it!

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
49'ers and Chiefs here! Used to like the Lions. I hate Stafford though.
Barry Sanders?! Favorite player here! I idolized that guy! I was a small running back (4 back in our offense) and I hoped to be as good as him one day : )

How ya been bud?

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
Barry Sanders?! Favorite player here! I idolized that guy! I was a small running back (4 back in our offense) and I hoped to be as good as him one day : )

How ya been bud?
Yep Barry Sanders was one of my all time favorite players. My favorite player is T.O. The man if the media hadn't buried him, and if he'd just tried to get along a little better would of easily been the best WR ever to play in the NFL. Physically he's a freak who had all the speed and size you could ask for, he had the talent and gifts and just didn't get to fully put it to use.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

More like Captain Obvious. Just telling people what they already know :)

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
More like Captain Obvious. Just telling people what they already know :)
With some of you guys and the choices that are made I wonder... I wonder... *shakes head*

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
With some of you guys and the choices that are made I wonder... I wonder... *shakes head*
BRB taking a bunch of OTC fat burners and maybe a PH cycle while I'm on prescription fat burner from a doctor that told me I probably shouldn't..........
Lol

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
BRB taking a bunch of OTC fat burners and maybe a PH cycle while I'm on prescription fat burner from a doctor that told me I probably shouldn't..........
Lol
I did that, you'll be fine. Nut up man!

Phentermine + RK + AM + M1p + Mass Drops = Great month.

Granted I was tapering off the Phentermine at the time. Only taking half a pill the day, mainly to not cause addiction issues.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I did that, you'll be fine. Nut up man!

Phentermine + RK + AM + M1p + Mass Drops = Great month.

Granted I was tapering off the Phentermine at the time. Only taking half a pill the day, mainly to not cause addiction issues.
Read:
Sarcasm

Lol

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Boom roasted facial suck it unsubbed resubbed negged repped you suck you suck you suck you're cool and I'm out!!!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
A fat Asian 9 year old kid?
I wouldn't put it that way...I meant the face of "I don't give a damn" with chubby cheeks, not really the Fatness or Asian remarks.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Warbird bump

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
You are getting me negged :-( I never really negged you!
somebody negged you? OH FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! he never really negged me :D just threatened me with it....so I guess in the end he DOES deserve to be negged....for being a "threatener".....JUST KIDDING! stop negging this man, there are better options to neg around here....even in this very thread LMFAO....

but hey I positived you once today, I'll get you again...to make up for the misplaced negging....

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
I wouldn't put it that way...I meant the face of "I don't give a damn" with chubby cheeks, not really the Fatness or Asian remarks.

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
somebody negged you? OH FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! he never really negged me :D just threatened me with it....so I guess in the end he DOES deserve to be negged....for being a "threatener".....JUST KIDDING! stop negging this man, there are better options to neg around here....even in this very thread LMFAO....

but hey I positived you once today, I'll get you again...to make up for the misplaced negging....

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Negged

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
holy shyt....I didn't even see that post and posted right after it. that was like magic or something. or a coincidence at worst. I really want my own thread though...rather than bumping this one for me....maybe for christmas? or my birthday? oh that just happened last week :D belated Bday present?
Repped

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I had to suffer and watch my Seahawks fail this weekend.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yep, second worst team in the NFL

This is the absolute worst team in the NFL, and the new cowboys with the weekly arrests.
You are the absolute worst thing in this thread ; )

And why are we the worst team in the NFL? I'd like to hear this...

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
plus they have egghead manning as their QB now....so that should make them #1 worst +1 :D
Whatever dude sorry he's not handsome enough for you with a more proportionate head. Don't have to be good looking to be one of the greatest to EVER play! Its cool you're a NE fan so it makes sense.

Everyone is a hater. Including the self proclaimed king ; )