Never Kiss a guy durring a stare down.

TravisCoSheriff

Awards
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UNmBaUM3bk&mode=related&search="]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Haha yeah that is the texas crazy horse (forgot his name) but he just got his ass WHOOOOPPPPEEED by this Irish newcomer in the UFC recently. At the end of the fight he was complaining about how the guy kept taking him down and that this was a fighting match not a wrestling match. Sounded like a damn female, this is MMA not boxing. If someone can take you down and mount you or take your back instantly with ease they are going to do it.

Nonetheless, CRAZY funny video, the other guy had to feel really dumb.

schlam_of

Awards
His name is Keith Herring, he's from TX. His first UFC fight was a poor performance(as most Pride guys have had in their first), but he won and had a decent second UFC fight in Houston at UFC 69.

warriorway

warriorway

Awards
  • Established
Ha ha it's heath Herring. I used to like that guy, but I guess he kind of sucks now.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Haha yeah that is the texas crazy horse (forgot his name) but he just got his ass WHOOOOPPPPEEED by this Irish newcomer in the UFC recently. At the end of the fight he was complaining about how the guy kept taking him down and that this was a fighting match not a wrestling match. Sounded like a damn female, this is MMA not boxing. If someone can take you down and mount you or take your back instantly with ease they are going to do it.

I wouldn't say he got his ass whooped by any stretch. O'brien just layed n prayed for the most part. Heath was never hurt or in any real trouble. I do agree that he sounded stupid after the fight. He's used to the more frequent stand-ups in Pride, but that is no excuse.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
Yup, Heath sucked vs. O'Brien. He looked much better against Imes. That was an absolute beatdown.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
I still havn't checked out Herring/Imes. Does Herring finish him?

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
I don't think Heath finished him, but Imes took a ton of punishment. It would have made a great debut for Heath, but how good is Imes?