booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Nice! Looks good, Dan! Does the material feel like it'll hold up well?
Eh not so sure... it's pretty thin so I can't imagine it would hold up too well if you were rough with it but for just normal wear, it'd be decent for awhile.

The thing I think is best tho is that the colors and pics are within the material not printed on top so it would be a rip that ruins it not just a fading or falling off/apart.

Worth $20 IMO

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
View attachment 144607

You guys are the china post whisperers haha. Came home today and there were 4 packages here
You wear that very well, and it looks great.

I needed to convey this because Wednesday I saw a guy with a Punisher one and he both has a spare tire bigger than a truck rim and looks like he's never lifted a weight in his life. I didn't know if I should give him props or ask him to never wear that again lol

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure if I overlooked it but can you post a link to those. I want some.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
You wear that very well, and it looks great.

I needed to convey this because Wednesday I saw a guy with a Punisher one and he both has a spare tire bigger than a truck rim and looks like he's never lifted a weight in his life. I didn't know if I should give him props or ask him to never wear that again lol
Ha thanks man. I'm one of those people that's way too self conscious (vain) to even order something if I didn't think I could at least look reasonable... I honestly hate seeing things like that... like, you know that doesn't look good... cmon man.

Same thing with girls... don't wear a size 0 shirt when you weigh 300lbs and you wanna show of your belly button ring... uggghhhhh

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

andrewski48

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Zoom rumored to be returning this season. Assuming he'll return as the black racer/death which would be awesome. Can't get enough of that show. Think I'm going to watch the Runaway Dinosaur episode again tonight for the umpteenth time.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Just in case anyone wasn't feeling nerdy, I'll have you know I finally caught the last Pokémon go North America Pokémon. I now have all 151 released! Wooo haha

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Congrats Dan, makes you AM's Pokemon master

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just in case anyone wasn't feeling nerdy, I'll have you know I finally caught the last Pokémon go North America Pokémon. I now have all 151 released! Wooo haha
Damn, that's pretty impressive! A lot of people I know who were excited about the release gave up after a month or so.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's impressive man! I think you deserve a business card:

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Hahaha thanks guys. I'm proud cuz I literally never finish any games ever (not even a big video game guy normally).

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Nope. I don't hide the fact that I can't draw for ****

IMG_1486686009.427029.jpg

Is it nerdy if I partook in a progressive euchre night?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Nope. I don't hide the fact that I can't draw for ****

View attachment 145111

Is it nerdy if I partook in a progressive euchre night?
Hell no! We play some epic games at my cottage while everyone is getting in on Friday nights for the weekend. Grandma is a boss ha

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
New puzzles are in!

IMG_1486767010.253935.jpg

IMG_1486767052.355417.jpg

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
^ ahh ****! Dope as hell! We got the catwoman bombshell drinking glass at home. And wind waker is just a bad ass game

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
We grabbed the WiiU HD version and beat it again, #3 for me after Ocarina of Time and Twilight Princess

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
So i'm guessing OoT is ur #1?
As much as I'd love to be "different" there's just no denying that OoT is legendary

I can't imagine it ever being dethroned

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As much as I'd love to be "different" there's just no denying that OoT is legendary

I can't imagine it ever being dethroned
100% agreed. It's my all time favorite game. I play always play that game over and over!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
3/3 can't come fast enough.

Any Switch pre-orderers here?

ChefDeath

ChefDeath

Awards
Vidja games, anime(early 2000's and back), computers, extreme metal, comics, action figures, modding computers and consoles, homebrewing beer, attempting to build compact/tabletop arcade machines, recording music and collecting vintage guitar gear.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Was a fun night, lot of family and friends including some I hadn't seen in years

So I'm onto the Destiny expansion now after clearing Bioshock 1&2, I wanted an intermission before tackling Infinite.

The new light cap was a huge jump I hadn't quite realized the magnitude... I was max level and now I'm 30 under to be allowed into the raid

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
One more week for zelda breath of the wild. Decided to open up skyward sword and play it after years of it sitting there

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Anybody get the new Zelda game?
Bumping this question for a review!

Still haven't grabbed it myself and now they just dropped a new Destiny patch (and I just beat Rise of Iron) and announced Destiny 2

FPS love is too strong, I'll need to buy and beat Zelda before D2 releases because after that I'll be addicted, I know it.

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bumping this question for a review!

Still haven't grabbed it myself and now they just dropped a new Destiny patch (and I just beat Rise of Iron) and announced Destiny 2

FPS love is too strong, I'll need to buy and beat Zelda before D2 releases because after that I'll be addicted, I know it.
Dude! the new Zelda is so good! I went in thinking I would be able to abandon play... but I was instantly addicted. You move along quickly, but I am enjoying myself and side tracking by exploring... because I need to be an adult and take care of other things I have reduced my game play time LOL

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Another complete:
IMG_1492282132.588355.jpg

Really like the Wind-waker puzzles, done them all now though.

Just saw some newly added Call of the Wild puzzles I am ordering next

Now just to buy COTW and try to maintain a social life while beating it

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Late to the party but BOTW is freaking awesome. I'm only at the second divine beast and feels like I've been playing forever (not a bad thing) I don't get to play it as often as I'd like but it's great to just pop in and go when I get a few minutes. Playing it on an airplane was lifechanging, lol

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Havent't been playing breath of wild. Got back to pokemon yellow haha. I need to get back to BOTW. I'm at the elephant zora area

Industrial

Industrial

Awards
i love this thread.

im a huge horror fan, love my xbox, and love comic books, although I now get them on comixology for my kindle fire

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
What are you playing on Xbox recently?

I am returning to my XB1 soon I am almost done Zelda BOTW, all 4 Divine Beasts retaken. I am one heart container away from being able to use the Master Sword then I am headed to siege the castle and fight Calamity Ganon

Industrial

Industrial

Awards
skyrim, watchdogs 2, bioshock has been eating up alot of my time

i may play fallout 4 again. before, i got to level 70 and it just got too easy.

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Still waiting for Infinity War trailer hurry up already

Bootywarrior

Bootywarrior

Awards
I am a super nerd from my computer rig to my Nintendo switch and nonstop twitch addiction and going to cons lol

Wimsicle

Wimsicle

Awards
  • Established
Anyone playing PUBG on computer?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Driven2lift Company Promotions 0
Supplement Logs 8
Jayhawkk General Chat 6