Neogenix NeuroSurge --- [Get Ready for it!]

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This stuff was amazing. I took it this morning because I was still a little groggy from drinking two nights prior. Expected to have a terrible workout but figured it was best to get in and see what happens. Actually hit a PR on the bench press. Got home, took down christmas lights, shocked the wife by doing laundry, fix the toilet, vaccumed and a handful of other things. Just couldn't stop doing tasks despite waking up feeling crummy. I'll be buying this stuff in the very near future and highly recommend it. Thanks for the free sample.

rmsshelton

Awards
This stuff was amazing. I took it this morning because I was still a little groggy from drinking two nights prior. Expected to have a terrible workout but figured it was best to get in and see what happens. Actually hit a PR on the bench press. Got home, took down christmas lights, shocked the wife by doing laundry, fix the toilet, vaccumed and a handful of other things. Just couldn't stop doing tasks despite waking up feeling crummy. I'll be buying this stuff in the very near future and highly recommend it. Thanks for the free sample.
Basically the same for me.
Minus the lights. Lol
All day kind of buzz with out the BUZZ
Pretty good stuff

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Went pretty well. Reminded me a bit of lit up though. I had a ton of motivation and strength. I did have a bit of an issue feeling like I was short of breath. Not sure if that was just me taking less break or something related to the product. With only one shot its hard to he sure.

Taste was really good and it mixes well.

DkGreek

DkGreek

Awards
  • Established
Hope you like it guys!

AKC22

Awards
Looking forward to it!

SinisterNix

SinisterNix

Awards
This stuff was tasty. I took 1/2 serving and it made me jittery for a while (I usually have a pretty high tolerance for stims) but after that wore off I definitely noticed that my ability to focus was increased. I had a much easier time maintaining a specific thought, which I usually have a hard time doing with most stims. Good stuff.

GoTigers

GoTigers

Awards
Worked Well & Kicked In Quickly

I took the full dose prior to my workout, as the directions instructed, and began to feel the effects very quickly (approximately 5 minutes). My intensity was up in the gym & I had lots of energy to the degree that I would describe myself as "hyper". The jittery feeling wore off after a few hours, but I would say the effects lasted from when I took the dose, around 11 am, until 8 or 9 pm.

I would definitely recommend the product to anyone looking for a boost. I went from feeling like an "off" day to adding 10 pounds to the weights I normally rep. Now, where can I find a discount coupon for this stuff? Ha!

DkGreek

DkGreek

Awards
  • Established
I took the full dose prior to my workout, as the directions instructed, and began to feel the effects very quickly (approximately 5 minutes). My intensity was up in the gym & I had lots of energy to the degree that I would describe myself as "hyper". The jittery feeling wore off after a few hours, but I would say the effects lasted from when I took the dose, around 11 am, until 8 or 9 pm.

I would definitely recommend the product to anyone looking for a boost. I went from feeling like an "off" day to adding 10 pounds to the weights I normally rep. Now, where can I find a discount coupon for this stuff? Ha!
Hehe, I'm glad it worked out for you!

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Glad it worked there is a promo going on for it now here on AM for a bottle.

DkGreek

DkGreek

Awards
  • Established
Everyone liking it?

:D